Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4245584 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: post-G20 Trump stuff
« Reply #9000 on: July 10, 2017, 10:47:45 am »

Jolly gosh
Witchcraft!  Dem euro-peens's castin' one of thar spells!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9001 on: July 10, 2017, 10:57:20 am »

I know we were discussing Europe stuff because G20 was going on and just having some fun, but can we bulldoze Europe stuff to the EU/Europe politics thread?

Jolly gosh, the colonials sure are getting arrogant.

lol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #9002 on: July 10, 2017, 12:40:09 pm »

I wish we lived Artzozka, a labor lottery would probably increase my odds of a job. Sure I might have to deal with soul-crushing bureaucracy, but when does one not?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9003 on: July 10, 2017, 01:19:01 pm »

I wish we lived Artzozka, a labor lottery would probably increase my odds of a job. Sure I might have to deal with soul-crushing bureaucracy, but when does one not?

Given that you are probably better off on Welfare then you are with a job in Artzozka... I am not so sure.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9004 on: July 10, 2017, 01:29:16 pm »

I wish we lived Artzozka
I wish they all could be California, I wish they all could be California, I wish they all could be California girlzzzz..

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9005 on: July 10, 2017, 02:19:28 pm »

Addendum: sans the mudslides, earthquakes, fires, droughts, and sjw hordes.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9006 on: July 10, 2017, 03:01:40 pm »

California - California
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #9007 on: July 10, 2017, 03:45:58 pm »

As far as I can tell, SJW are a fiction invented by MRAs to try to normalize their views. I haven't encountered any, and I say that while attending the most liberal liberal university in California, and possibly the nation.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9008 on: July 10, 2017, 04:03:37 pm »

As far as I can tell, SJW are a fiction invented by MRAs to try to normalize their views. I haven't encountered any, and I say that while attending the most liberal liberal university in California, and possibly the nation.

Look to your left. Look to your right. If you don't see any it means you're already infected.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #9009 on: July 10, 2017, 04:38:21 pm »

Look to your left. Look to your right. If you don't see any it means you're already infected.

But you see, if I were to say "If you don't know a trump supporter, that means you're the hick," suddenly people get all triggered.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9010 on: July 10, 2017, 05:02:29 pm »

Hey, don't say the Republicans never do anything for space ...

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/07/congress-close-to-approving-a-new-space-army/

Apparently, funding NASA is a waste of money but training a Space Army can't happen soon enough.
SPEHSS MARINES

Seriously though....what the fuck are they going to do? There's no one to fight in space (currently), we have no delivery vehicles to get them troops even if there were,  and monitoring our satellites and other orbital assets is already covered by the Air Force Space Command. I think some representatives just had a weekend session of watching Aliens and Starship Troopers and were like "Fuck yeah, bro! That was sick! We need some of that!"

....I may or may not envision most Republican members of Congress as brain-damaged frat boys. PROVE ME WRONG.

In other news, a number of outlets, including #FakeCNNNews, #FakeNYTimes, and #FakeWaPo are publishing that Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort met in June 2016 with a Russian lawyer after being promised damaging intel on Hillary Clinton.

The White House and its surrogates all strenuously denied the report, as did the Kremlin.

Then Trump Jr. issued a statement acknowledging it, and Kellyanne Conway rose from her crypt yet again to insist that there was absolutely nothing, NOTHING wrong with the meeting. People meet all the time, for all kinds of reasons! It's right in the Bill of Rights -- freedom of assembly!
Besides, the intel turned out to be boring, useless shit. It would only be criminal if it had been juicy!

I do hope that when the dam finally breaks and the peasants storm the Potomac, Conway can at least make a good lampshade. She's already hollow and transparent.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9011 on: July 10, 2017, 05:05:29 pm »

I'll take the label "hick".  No biggie. Not a trump supporter though.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9012 on: July 10, 2017, 05:20:52 pm »

Hi RedKing, been a while :)

Don Trump Jr. is also in some serious legal trouble, especially given the fact that they were looking for dirt on Clinton and were willing to talk to a foreign source (which is illegal, the foreign source that is) to get it.

It's not quite a smoking gun, but it's pretty damn close to one. At this rate, the smoking gun could be revealed before the year is over.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9014 on: July 10, 2017, 06:01:16 pm »

California - California
Basically, yeah, it's a silly place.
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 3569