Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2659 2660 [2661] 2662 2663 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4227372 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #39900 on: October 02, 2020, 01:43:31 am »

WH already announced that he and Melania were self-quarantining after Hope Hicks tested positive. I wonder if Melania will request to quarantine separately.  :P

Related note, best early Twitter react I've seen was "This is the first time Melania has ever been positive around you"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39901 on: October 02, 2020, 01:45:25 am »

I don't know that Pence could hope to win the NeverTrumper vote. Firstly, rightists operate by the logic of power, and getting rona'd isn't very powerful. But more to the point, Pence is a crazy theocrat who willfully collaborated with Trump, and while some of the NeverTrumpers tolerate the religious right they're also one of the big groups they'd like to see ejected from the GOP.

Also, Pence never had a personality cult. He was honestly kind of a loser, only successful because he was in a red state.

WH already announced that he and Melania were self-quarantining after Hope Hicks tested positive. I wonder if Melania will request to quarantine separately.  :P

Related note, best early Twitter react I've seen was "This is the first time Melania has ever been positive around you"
She's got to be furiously going over the prenup contract clauses at this point.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #39902 on: October 02, 2020, 01:45:36 am »

My favorite twitter replies are the stream of replies bearing odd text characters and satanic imagery he's getting. His more zealously religious followers are freaking out.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39903 on: October 02, 2020, 01:47:16 am »

Yeah, the Qult probably ain't taking the news too well. Give it time, eventually they'll decide Trump will "rise again" from the rona and enact the slaughter of all Democrats, completing his emulation of Christ.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39904 on: October 02, 2020, 01:48:42 am »

It's also the only culture he has.

(badum tish)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 01:51:19 am by wierd »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #39905 on: October 02, 2020, 01:55:14 am »

They need time to come up with a new narrative, please stand by.

Wait, I'm getting signals, when I stick my fingers out from my head... the announcement is actually a deepfake meant to lure the satanists into a false sense of security, to enact their coup so the donald can swoop in and crush them in a single bold stroke.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39906 on: October 02, 2020, 01:58:56 am »

You aren't trying hard enough.

See, you have to roll in the antichrist and the end times, while slathering Biden in doom sauce. See, the antichrist narrative states that the individual will suffer a fatal head injury, and miraculously survive it. So, you gotta cast some FUD about Biden's strokes, and warn people to be on the look out, and things like that.

Really, it's like you haven't spent much time around this demographic.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 02:00:33 am by wierd »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39907 on: October 02, 2020, 02:05:01 am »

Ah but you see that's exactly it! See, during Armageddeon the Antichrist will enact his reign of sin and amass a great and terrible army to go up against the LORD before the lord smites them down super anticlimactically (never really understood what the antichrist's plan was there to be honest). So Biden will coup the government, get everyone their 666 tattoos via the vaccine microchip, amass his army, and then get smote on January 20th.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39908 on: October 02, 2020, 02:09:58 am »

You aren't trying hard enough.

See, you have to roll in the antichrist and the end times, while slathering Biden in doom sauce. See, the antichrist narrative states that the individual will suffer a fatal head injury, and miraculously survive it. So, you gotta cast some FUD about Biden's strokes, and warn people to be on the look out, and things like that.

Really, it's like you haven't spent much time around this demographic.
Actually, that's my thought for how to out-Q the Qtards. If he seems near death and then recovers, just quote Revelation 13:3 at them endlessly.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #39909 on: October 02, 2020, 02:14:43 am »

Christians sure do love their necromancy.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39910 on: October 02, 2020, 02:16:51 am »

see, it's not that hard at all.

That rabbit-hole is well dug, and just stock-full of fun things you can bring up. 

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39911 on: October 02, 2020, 02:22:30 am »

Jesse Jackson tweeted that we should all pray for the President and Melania to have a full and speedy recovery, and most folks are like, "Naw, fam...karma is a bitch." XD

I applaud him for the decorum, but yeah...sending whatever the opposite of Thoughts and Prayers are.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39912 on: October 02, 2020, 02:24:01 am »

It's also the only culture he has.

(badum tish)

Sudden thought: Trump is actually the primemost (yes you heard correctly, the primemost) argument against class mobility, being the epitome of New Money culture
Love, scriver~

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39913 on: October 02, 2020, 02:33:44 am »

Oh my god my mother just came over; she saw the letter released by the president's physician, which reminded her...:

Trump's physician is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) who, it was noted, administers Trump his preventative Hydroxocloroquine.

Oh boy. Trump may need those prayers pretty damn badly. I assumed he would get the finest care imaginable but...

EDIT: Maybe we've been thinking about this all wrong. After all, if he had simply not tested for it, would he really have it? Think about it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 02:42:32 am by misko27 »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39914 on: October 02, 2020, 02:50:05 am »

It's frequently thought that wealthy people get the best medical care in the US, but this is simply wrong.  The wealthy are powerful enough, and influential enough, to threathen physicians that give good and proper diagnoses, and who prescribe good and proper courses of treatment.

Specifically, if the wealthy person does not like the diagnosis, or the prescribed treatment, they will use their wealth and power to financially destroy that physician.  As such, physicians that know they are in great peril by caring for such people, will often discard medical ethics in exchange for survival.

You see this with celebrities getting prescribed crazy assed shit that kills them (See also, Micheal Jackson). You see it with people like Trump and getting Hydroxycloroquine.

A doctor can only give you good medical care, if you accept that care.  When you are powerful enough to have delusions about controlling reality, that is when you get really really bad care.  It's essentially self-care, with a doctor wrapper on the outside.

Pages: 1 ... 2659 2660 [2661] 2662 2663 ... 3566