Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4238789 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: Russia scandal evolution edition
« Reply #3510 on: March 15, 2017, 10:21:05 am »

And white supremacy reaches new levels of ridiculousness.

There's also white people who have lost such lactose tolerance, like my mom for example, which is why it's ridiculous.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: March 15, 2017, 10:38:53 am »

What does this have to do with "white supremacy"?
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: March 15, 2017, 10:40:15 am »

What does this have to do with "white supremacy"?

You mean lactose tolerance? No idea. It's really just them trying to justify it, that's all there is to it.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: March 15, 2017, 10:43:02 am »

Presumably whatever is on the other side of the link neo posted has answers. Couldn't tell you, m'self. I'm not going to any web address that has milk nazis and shia labeouf in the same url.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: March 15, 2017, 10:46:08 am »

I only scanned it pretty fast, only read the title and first couple sentences, but the gist of it is that they're trying to use milk tolerance as a justification.

Should change topic before this gets us into trouble. The link itself shouldn't get neonovek into trouble and it's obvious what you'll get in the link, but lets move on.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3515 on: March 15, 2017, 10:57:54 am »

I only scanned it pretty fast, only read the title and first couple sentences, but the gist of it is that they're trying to use milk tolerance as a justification.

Should change topic before this gets us into trouble. The link itself shouldn't get neonovek into trouble and it's obvious what you'll get in the link, but lets move on.
Hahaha no they're not

They're using milk to destroy MSM credibility the same way they used Pepe. The last time CNN tried to convince teenagers that Pepe was a secret symbol of naziism Anons realized they could reclaim and conquer any meme they wanted simply by associating it with racism. These people don't believe that there is a jewish conspiracy to take away their milk, it's pure bait that progressives took hook, line and worm

It's such a basic ruse, why do you guys keep falling for it. They're laughing at you and you just keep giving them more memes, YOU'VE GIVEN THEM MILK NOW. Ahahahaha

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: March 15, 2017, 10:59:42 am »

Hahaha no they're not

They're using milk to destroy MSM credibility the same way they used Pepe. The last time CNN tried to convince teenagers that Pepe was a secret symbol of naziism Anons realized they could reclaim and conquer any meme they wanted simply by associating it with racism. These people don't believe that there is a jewish conspiracy to take away their milk, it's pure bait that progressives took hook, line and worm

It's such a basic ruse, why do you guys keep falling for it. They're laughing at you and you just keep giving them more memes, YOU'VE GIVEN THEM MILK NOW. Ahahahaha

I didn't fall for it, I think it's ridiculous anyway.

Now lets change topic. :P

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: March 15, 2017, 11:00:10 am »

That's actually hilarious.

Also Pepe is glorious, and anyone that thinks it's a racist meme has all the intelligence and wit of a mentally challenged sea sponge.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3518 on: March 15, 2017, 11:04:30 am »

I didn't fall for it, I think it's ridiculous anyway.

Now lets change topic. :P
Yeah that's the gist of things. One must just generally be aware that when anons pull stunts in front of audiences (they know this camera stream/art projects audience) they are intending to spread a message that is not necessarily how they communicate. For example while they did their milk stunts at the HWNDU stream they had sockpuppet accounts spreading this news article trying to get progressives to drink chocolate milk to show solidarity with undocumented migrants, with the goal of making them drink chocolate milk

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: March 15, 2017, 11:06:33 am »

That's actually hilarious.

Also Pepe is glorious, and anyone that thinks it's a racist meme has all the intelligence and wit of a mentally challenged sea sponge.

Pepe wasn't originally racist, true, it's just people using it in a racist context.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: March 15, 2017, 11:10:51 am »

In our new age, Hitler Ate Sugar is quickly but surely becoming /pol/ Ate Sugar-Frosted Cornflakes. I'm surprised to see the milk thing come up again, it wasn't anywhere near as popular as Pepe before it became a news stunt.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: March 15, 2017, 11:19:20 am »

People keep falling for the meme stunts. It has got to the point that people legitimaly believe pepe memes were the cause for Trump being elected, that the one facebook purple pidgeon thing is really a covert racist symbol, and the milk thing, which has been going on for a while now.

Guys are trolling progressives so hard that progressives are actualy turning the stunts into real problems so they can complain about it. Thats where the real lulz is at.

We're getting to the point that anon could probably spawn the chaos gods just by trolling progressives and then having progressives use their collective WAAAGH field to spawn the chaos gods so they can complain and be opressed by them.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:24:42 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: March 15, 2017, 11:26:03 am »

People getting mad at cartoon frogs had a hand, but Trump being a living meme was more critical than any particular meme.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: March 15, 2017, 11:28:49 am »

There isn't a single american politician alive that can't be easily turned into a meme. Trump was just a little bit easier.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: March 15, 2017, 11:40:44 am »

It's probably because a lot of people see Donald Trump as a meme, thus memes seem to explain him. In practice Donald Trump is merely so brazen in everything he does that he seems like a good choice for memeing.

It's genuinely silly, but at the same time I don't know many people who have done serious analyses of whether memes really are contributing, or are just a distraction. Politico actually did one a while back, under the title World War Meme.
This is because most people who gravitate toward positions of power are sociopaths.
I'm both mildly annoyed at this, and think you may have more of a point than you realize. Did you see my earlier arguments in this thread? I've been making a very specific case for this

With that out of the way, what compelling reason is there for people in positions of power to NOT find the idea of 'push-button style, easy to use death robots that never question a kill order' gloriously desirable?  I sure cannot think of one.
I dunno, drones are pretty neat, for the reasons you mention and more (no body bags coming home!).

the problem is that there is no shortage of people willing to sell everyone else out for a temporary advantage. (prisoner's dillema, meets tradgedy of the commons.)
You'll remember that the point of the prisoner's dilemma is precisely that the right answer is to defect. That's the logical thing to do. There's no way to justify cooperation from a logical perspective: that's why it's a dillema. In an iterated dilemma things are different.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 3567