Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2303 2304 [2305] 2306 2307 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4206421 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #34560 on: February 05, 2020, 06:55:27 pm »

Well, I was wrong, one Republican flipped Trump off, with one hand, while tugging his orange balls with the other, after weeks of alternatively plugging their ears and shouting "WE GET IT, WE JUST DON'T CARE" but hey, at least the impeachment remains a black stain along with all the yellow ones on his sheets.

Can't undo that fatboy.

Also chuckling over his big fat stupid ass being a dumbfuck and fidgeting/goofing around during the national anthem at his super bowl party while his newest portapotty and the target of her creepy obsessiveness stand there vaguely horrified at the dude who demands black athletes respect the anthem doing this.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34561 on: February 05, 2020, 07:19:51 pm »

Honestly, I'm kind of over the whole Trump business. I was outraged, but now im just resigned--it really is the fate of all empires and large nations to get taken over by obscurantist strongmen.

What really grinds my gears is there there's nowhere to go. If I could, I'd just leave--but there's no unsettled frontiers, no stateless land, nothing. I cannot say that I have any iota of belief in any government as it exists today and trying to emigrate anywhere is an expensive, time-consuming, and ultimately risky business.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34562 on: February 05, 2020, 07:28:11 pm »

Hey hey hey hey hey, don't let a little thing like pre-existing residents or curated landscapes or rightful claims by prior civilizations stop you.

Have we learned nothing from the europeans? Identify a pathogen you're not bothered by, pick a nice plot of land with people who have no resistance to said pathogen, go visit and cough and sneeze all over everything, then come back after it has enough time to do what it does and marvel at the unspoiled wilderness just waiting to be claimed... once you decorpse it... unless you wait long enough for decomp and such to handle it!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34563 on: February 05, 2020, 07:40:39 pm »

Honestly, I'm kind of over the whole Trump business. I was outraged, but now im just resigned--it really is the fate of all empires and large nations to get taken over by obscurantist strongmen.

What really grinds my gears is there there's nowhere to go. If I could, I'd just leave--but there's no unsettled frontiers, no stateless land, nothing. I cannot say that I have any iota of belief in any government as it exists today and trying to emigrate anywhere is an expensive, time-consuming, and ultimately risky business.
Hey now, Antartica is lookin' mighty fine with the inevitable coming of Global Warming.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #34564 on: February 05, 2020, 07:49:21 pm »

But that’s where the secret Illuminati underground city is located and entrance is by invitation only!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34565 on: February 05, 2020, 08:03:28 pm »

Removal of the president required 67 votes in the Senate.
If y'all thought that 20 republicans were going to cross the aisle then I don't know what reality you're from.
It was never gonna happen

If Pelosi had led with that instead of just saying she wasn't going to try to impeach Trump (and then eventually caved and did so), she would have looked a lot better. Instead she managed to look bad not doing a thing, and then again by doing it.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34566 on: February 05, 2020, 08:33:53 pm »

But that’s where the secret Illuminati underground city is located and entrance is by invitation only!
We Reptilians get a special pass, and don't need an invite, we founded the Illuminati after all.  Once I get in I'll see about getting access for all of bay 12 too.  No promises though, the great broodmother in all her wisdom can still be a bit stubborn during laying season and that continues for another few decades at least.

EDIT: Just checking, y'all wouldn't mind being classified as 'livestock' right?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 08:41:22 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34567 on: February 05, 2020, 08:46:05 pm »

I am often classified as a sentient llama in these parts.

So yes, obviously not I would.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34568 on: February 05, 2020, 08:52:50 pm »

Eh, reptile blood doesn't taste as good as mammal blood, think I'll stay where I am.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34569 on: February 05, 2020, 09:28:35 pm »

So, how many days until poor Mittens is no longer considered a 'real' republican
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34570 on: February 05, 2020, 09:42:54 pm »

oh wow the imp peach ended like everyone knew it would before it started

so how about those iowa recalls

the mayo cheat saga continues
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34571 on: February 05, 2020, 09:43:53 pm »

So, how many days until poor Mittens is no longer considered a 'real' republican

It's already happening.

Quote from: Donald Trump Jr.
Mitt Romney is forever bitter that he will never be POTUS. He was too weak to beat the Democrats then so he’s joining them now.

He’s now officially a member of the resistance & should be expelled from the @GOP.

Ain't Twitter politics grand?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34572 on: February 05, 2020, 09:46:08 pm »

oh wow the imp peach ended like everyone knew it would before it started

so how about those iowa recalls

the mayo cheat saga continues
For those lacking context, the Iowa Democratic Party reported different results from a precinct than the precinct reported, and said results cut about 25% of Bernie's voteshare, while leaving Buttigieg untouched.

Edit: mostly untouched.

Also, unofficial votecount here:
https://twitter.com/Tuskertoo/status/1224951829244665856
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 09:52:43 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34573 on: February 05, 2020, 09:50:28 pm »

It is unfortunate that they are #reporting incorrect results. How do we stop this?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #34574 on: February 05, 2020, 09:53:08 pm »

Quote from: Donald Trump Jr.
a member of the resistance

Jeez - is that the word they're using now? That sounds far too cyberpunk for my liking.
Pages: 1 ... 2303 2304 [2305] 2306 2307 ... 3566