Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 ... 3568

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4241876 times)

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #22605 on: August 15, 2018, 08:33:58 am »

Oh, certainly. I'm not saying that they're effective, only that they might be more enforceable than has been reported.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22606 on: August 15, 2018, 08:45:31 am »

According to the Beeb article I read it would be from the Donald Trump For President Inc company... while she was employed as in a White House position afterward, which seems to be different. So I’m not really sure how a campaign NDA would cover the subsequent federal employment.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22607 on: August 15, 2018, 09:02:51 am »

It's pretty clear that the NDAs are just to pacify Trump anyway.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22608 on: August 15, 2018, 10:34:28 am »

Seems smart, I mean... do you want to change that diaper?

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22609 on: August 15, 2018, 11:35:32 am »

Seems smart, I mean... do you want to change that diaper?

Non-Diaper Agreement
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #22610 on: August 15, 2018, 01:38:24 pm »

The Trump campaign made a smart choice in lawyers to represent them.

I don't think its going to make a difference tho.  How do you prove damages to a presidential campaign that won?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22611 on: August 15, 2018, 03:59:18 pm »

The Trump campaign made a smart choice in lawyers to represent them.

I don't think its going to make a difference tho.  How do you prove damages to a presidential campaign that won?

Poor Hulk Hogan, if he shaves that mustache noone will ever recognize him again.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22612 on: August 15, 2018, 04:22:11 pm »

Give it a day. They'll fire Harder and hire Hogan himself, never mind that he's not a lawyer. Next week they'll fire Hulk Hogan and hire the Hulk, never mind that he doesn't exist.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22613 on: August 15, 2018, 05:18:37 pm »

BREAKING NEWS: Trump forfeits case due to Bruce Banner no-show. Trump furious at betrayal, vows to boycott Banner's cartoons.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22614 on: August 15, 2018, 10:38:43 pm »

Also threatens Edward Norton, Eric Bana, Bill Bixby and Lou Farrigno with having their security clearances revoked.

Omarosa comes out with recordings of Trump saying disparaging things about green skinned people.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22615 on: August 16, 2018, 02:22:21 pm »

Hey if any of you haven't done it before, read George Washington's Farewell Address. It's relevant still, 222 years later.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22616 on: August 16, 2018, 03:20:44 pm »

"I leave you now, as people do. Good bye. Take care."
Love, scriver~

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22617 on: August 16, 2018, 03:25:54 pm »

More like, "I said I was too old for this shit, but you begged so I stayed. Now I'm done, let me give you a few warnings: political parties are bad, don't get too set on being friends or enemies with any Nation, don't let any part of the government over extend its power to any other part of the government, and don't let anyone factionalize our nation. All right I'm done where's the beer?"
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22618 on: August 16, 2018, 03:30:32 pm »

Yeah, that last part is still pretty relevant.

*guzzles beer*
Love, scriver~

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22619 on: August 16, 2018, 03:35:24 pm »

You know that Masterpiece Cakeshop thing? Well, it's back in the news, this time for refusing to bake a cake for a birthday plus the anniversary of the transgender lawyers coming out party. They say that they're being targeted and I'm kind of with them on this one. I mean, it seems too coincidential, a transgender lawyer of all people, the fact that it was ordered on the same day that SCOTUS announced they'd hear the case (whether it was before or after the exact time it was announced, the article and sourced artiicles don't say), and the fact that of every bakery that lawyer had access to, why that bakery? True, the announcement was on that date, but the case itself was in the news for months before that.
Pages: 1 ... 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 ... 3568