Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1288 1289 [1290] 1291 1292 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4230025 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol: cabinet reshuffle shuffle shuffle
« Reply #19335 on: April 24, 2018, 08:55:06 pm »

You know things have evened out a bit in politics when puns about baked goods are the toast of the Ameripol thread.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Pancakes

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels drink: Too insane
    • View Profile
Re: ToastiPol: cabinet reshuffle shuffle shuffle
« Reply #19336 on: April 24, 2018, 09:15:03 pm »

I've had these puns bready to roll out for a while now

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19337 on: April 24, 2018, 09:52:08 pm »

Puns? Oh no, these are not mere puns, it is something new on the rise. Some call it the greatest invention since sliced bread. Others call it cleverer, funnier, more sophisticated, greater, something.... tastier.

Buns.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19338 on: April 24, 2018, 10:33:31 pm »

French toast at White House today.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19339 on: April 24, 2018, 10:43:10 pm »

Sorry, I hear everything in the whitehouse these days is half-baked.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19340 on: April 24, 2018, 10:52:35 pm »

You know things have evened out a bit in politics when puns about baked goods are the toast of the Ameripol thread.

Well, nothing's moved the needle yet, so yes, they have. No real surprises in Ronnie being utterly unsuited to run the VA, or in the courts' ordering DACA reopened, or in Ryan's retirement meaning that Congress is planning to do essentially nothing until after the election. Trump's run out of ways to shock us and nobody in his administration knows how to do anything else.

In other words, we've reached the point in the train wreck where the only thing left to do is to see what if anything we hit before we stop, and that's a very homogeneous part of the proceedings.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #19341 on: April 24, 2018, 11:39:26 pm »

I suppose. I think it's the "we've come entirely off the rails, rolled down the embankment, slid off the cliff, and now everything is relatively peaceful while we sail through the air at terminal velocity" part.

We're still in the process of having our air, water, education, internet, economy, national lands, and labor plundered, but now it's just matter of course. The insulting our allies and cozying up to unstable tyrants is coasting along just as well.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19342 on: April 25, 2018, 06:36:18 am »

It would seem that the political climate has heated up to the point where Neil Young can once again hatch from his cosmic egg.

Nature is a beautiful, if somewhat strange thing.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19343 on: April 25, 2018, 06:41:57 am »

Is this Ronnie the Drunk the same doctor that wrote an assessment about Trump's very good health?
Perhaps a good time to let an independant, non-alcoholic doctor re-do the evaluation?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19344 on: April 25, 2018, 07:01:57 am »

It has been reported Trump’s diet isn’t the healthiest. According to Time, during White House dinners, Trump gets an extra plate of sauce with his chicken. During dessert, he eats two scoops of ice cream with chocolate cream pie (his guests get one scoop).

Pure ego is what will do Trump in. Whatever everyone else is getting, he needs double that.

Also, he never exercises, the only sport he plays is golf and he rides carts everywhere for that. You can only get him playing golf because golf is a status symbol. BTW, apparently he rides in golf carts when not playing golf, too, because he's too busy chowing down on McDonalds and KFC. Sounds rock solid healthy to me.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:05:48 am by Reelya »

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19345 on: April 25, 2018, 07:55:29 am »

Is this Ronnie the Drunk the same doctor that wrote an assessment about Trump's very good health?
Perhaps a good time to let an independant, non-alcoholic doctor re-do the evaluation?

Technically no. The one who wrote the assessment was Harold Bornstein. Ronnie was the one who evaluated Trump once in office.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19346 on: April 25, 2018, 08:28:04 am »

In the defense of Trump (hiss), he was pretty active when he was younger with football I believe. So while he might be out of shape, he at least has a base to fall back onto.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19348 on: April 25, 2018, 09:00:28 am »

I never know if Canada news belongs here or in the EU+ thread...

So I just put it in WTF.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19349 on: April 25, 2018, 09:04:57 am »

New civil service branch, the Todger Patrol to go around and perform dickspections to ensure you're not one of those dirty subversive celibates.
Pages: 1 ... 1288 1289 [1290] 1291 1292 ... 3567