Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 685 686 [687] 688 689 ... 3564

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4170735 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: D. C. on summer break
« Reply #10290 on: August 11, 2017, 05:31:26 pm »

Option 5: US attacks South Korea as an example to show NK what we're capable of and nukes Guam ourselves. "We didn't need that puny island anyway."
Option 6: US attacks Guam, North Korea nukes Siberia and Ryukyu conquers the world

Option 7: Guam declares independence and preemptively attacks NK. US attacks Guam to suppress the rebellion. Guam wins against both, somehow and the world descends into peace as everyone crawls away embarassed.

Option 7.1: Guam establishes control over the Pacific and founds the underwater city of Atlantis.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10291 on: August 11, 2017, 05:32:54 pm »

Option 8: Giant mecha. Just giant mecha. Whatever happens then is irrelevent because Giant Mecha!!!1!1oneone

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10292 on: August 11, 2017, 07:12:12 pm »

Option 8.1
Guam mecha

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10293 on: August 11, 2017, 07:29:26 pm »

Option 8.1
Guam mecha

Option 8.1.1: The entire island of Guam turns into a mecha, catches all the nukes heading at the US, flings them into the sun, and then also picks up NK and flings that into the sun as well.

MECHAGUAM runs successfully for President of Earth, hail MECHAGUAM.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10294 on: August 11, 2017, 07:32:57 pm »

Option 8.1
Guam mecha

Option 8.1.1: The entire island of Guam turns into a mecha, catches all the nukes heading at the US, flings them into the sun, and then also picks up NK and flings that into the sun as well.

Option 8.1.1.1 Due to a translation error, MECHAGUAM is announced as MECCAGUAM, which causes Guam to become the center of muslim culture. The mental gymnastics needed to justify this cause a cultural renaissance and a generally easing of global religious tension.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #10295 on: August 11, 2017, 07:45:51 pm »

Option 9: Donald and Kim decide to settle this mano-a-mano, fighting it out with swords on the bad streets of Dededo (which is apparently the most populous city in Guam).
Option 10: Guam is wiped off the map by a freak hurricane. Everyone agrees to pretend this never happened.
Option 11: North Korea is wiped off the map by a freak hurricane. China and South Korea begin competing for fishing rights in the new North Korean Sea.
Option 12: Guam is annexed by Puerto Rico.
Option 12.5: North Korea nukes Guam, but since it's now a part of Puerto Rico the United States manages to ignore it like it ignores Puerto Rico in general. North Korea publicly surrenders in confusion.
Option 13: China invades Guam.
Option 13.5: North Korea does not get the memo and nukes Guam anyway, killing all of the PLA on the island.
Option 14: Nothing of note happens.
Option 15: Russia invades Guam to protect Russian minorities there. Trump publicly thanks Russia for getting rid of such a vulnerable liability to the country.
Option 16: [insert overused joke here]
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10296 on: August 11, 2017, 07:56:06 pm »

Option 8.1
Guam mecha

Option 8.1.1.1 Due to a translation error, MECHAGUAM is announced as MECCAGUAM, which causes Guam to become the center of muslim culture. The mental gymnastics needed to justify this cause a cultural renaissance and a generally easing of global religious tension.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXAbm55DOE

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10297 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:19 pm »

Max, you've got to learn to divide up your thoughts and maybe proofread a little. Sorry to point it out, but your last two posts were stream of consciousness vomit and near unreadable.
thatsthejoke.jpg

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10299 on: August 12, 2017, 01:34:55 pm »

... yeah, looks like there may or may not be the shitfest's first fatality. Some fuckwit rammed a vehicle into a group of counter protesters. Least what I'm currently hearing about is double digit injured, one non-responsive. Hopefully they'll make it :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10300 on: August 12, 2017, 01:40:15 pm »

Option 5: US attacks South Korea as an example to show NK what we're capable of and nukes Guam ourselves. "We didn't need that puny island anyway."
Option 6: US attacks Guam, North Korea nukes Siberia and Ryukyu conquers the world

Option 7: Guam declares independence and preemptively attacks NK. US attacks Guam to suppress the rebellion. Guam wins against both, somehow and the world descends into peace as everyone crawls away embarassed.

Option 7.1: Guam establishes control over the Pacific and founds the underwater city of Atlantis.
... Atlantis... in the Pacific? o_o
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: August 12, 2017, 02:08:34 pm »

... Atlantis... in the Pacific? o_o

Where else would aquaman live but the place with the most water ever.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10302 on: August 12, 2017, 02:32:22 pm »

... yeah, looks like there may or may not be the shitfest's first fatality. Some fuckwit rammed a vehicle into a group of counter protesters. Least what I'm currently hearing about is double digit injured, one non-responsive. Hopefully they'll make it :-\

I think that's the person now reported dead in the clashes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: August 12, 2017, 02:37:03 pm »

Yeah, mayor's confirmed. Wonder if that'll actually get the craven piece of shit we have in office to actually call right-wing terrorism what it is, this time. Wouldn't give good odds, but stranger things have happened.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: August 12, 2017, 02:39:07 pm »

Has the driver been arrested? Do we know that it was intentional? Playing devil's advocate here, but it doesn't pay to jump to conclusion.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 685 686 [687] 688 689 ... 3564