Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Card Games are Serious Business (SG)  (Read 13624 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Card Games are Serious Buisness (SG)
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 02:42:13 pm »

AB, Exactly 4' foot, Slightly lower then average.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 03:13:31 pm »

Mahybe 5'0" then?
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 03:42:18 pm »

Could we revise the hair? It doesn't seem protagonist-level... Maybe something like dark-purple hair that inexplicably extends about 8cm away from our head and then flows down behind us to our ankles like a cape with dark-blue lightning-bolt pattern running down it and a brilliant-gold band along the base. And three brilliant-gold rolls in a series down either side of our face with right-blue lightning-bolt shapes emerging from our "cape" down into the empty space between the "rolls" and "cape" angled away from our head and several similar lightning-bolts hanging from the lowest "roll" and a glowing, slightly-transparent triangular fringe that covers one of our eyes... I mean, as it stands, any of the other protagonist's do-s could reduce ours to a tragic matted mess just by proximity, if they turned aggressive, well, shaving is not out of the question...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 03:51:26 pm »

..Almost sounds TOO complicated. Maybe, in the left 'corner' of her head, where hair parts from, there can be a 6-pointed, starrish asterisk (*). The two 'prongs' in the bottom left and right lengthen and flow along the back of her hair in a wavy pattern, while the one on top/front flows in a slightly more jagged wave  along the left side of her face?
Also, I vote for her being ambidextrous, if that comes up.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 03:53:07 pm »

Just got out.  Movie was worth it.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 06:12:56 pm »

Cool, I'll probably see it at somepoint.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 07:47:01 pm »

..Almost sounds TOO complicated. Maybe, in the left 'corner' of her head, where hair parts from, there can be a 6-pointed, starrish asterisk (*). The two 'prongs' in the bottom left and right lengthen and flow along the back of her hair in a wavy pattern, while the one on top/front flows in a slightly more jagged wave  along the left side of her face?
Also, I vote for her being ambidextrous, if that comes up.
But then she would not have dramatic flowing cape that is actually hair?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2017, 08:24:35 pm »

Cool, I'll probably see it at somepoint.

Don't wait on looking it up.  At least around here, it's only showing on four days, and only one showing per day at that.  In fact, the theatre I went to is only showing it today, tomorrow, and on the first of February.

Oh, two things to note.  Going to the theatre will have you get a Limited Edition card with art by the creator of the franchise himself, and the dub does not censor anything.  Yes, people being killed does happen in the movie.

Quote from: OceanSoul

Hey minor question in hindsight.  Was Light Brown/Dark Red supposed to represent Light Brown and Dark Red, or Light Brown or Dark Red?  i had done the latter, but I just realized you may have meant the former.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2017, 08:27:48 pm »

I meant the latter, but a combination of dark brown and dark red could also be nice.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 06:10:10 am »

I'm not sure if it's in any cinemas near me sadly, I'll probably get it when it comes out on dvd.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 06:39:27 pm »

Previous                                                                                       First                                                                                       Next

You write down the relevant information, refusing to put an exact number to your weight when you notice you have an option not to.  The form then requests for your Date of Birth, the name of the dueling school, and the date of admittance to the school.  The latter two questions strike you as a bit odd and move to answer them immediately, but immediately before you begin to write the two down, you realize the information oddly seems to have slipped your mind.  As you internally panic for a few seconds, you recall that the current year is 2056.

Spoiler: ID (click to show/hide)

(Yes, I just did the worst extrapolation of taking the ten year gap between DM and GX and adding ten for each series, before adding another ten for the start date of this game.  Very brute force, but there's no official word on the subject.)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:51:53 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2017, 09:24:01 pm »

Dob! 1st April 2048.
Dools cools! My Little Duel Stables.
Admittance: 1st April 2048.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 09:30:38 pm »

Dob! 1st April 2048.
Dools cools! My Little Duel Stables.
Admittance: 1st April 2048.

NOPE. -1x10999

27th June 2041
INSTitute for Acedemic Works IN Deck Management (aka INSTAWIN-DM)
3rd March, 2056
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 05:33:13 am by OceanSoul »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2017, 05:27:24 am »

If the current year is 2056, shouldn't the year we would be admitted the same year as that?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2017, 05:30:51 am »

Whoops! Confused by RAM's post. Fixing it.
Edit: Fixed. Also, does the school year span from late August to early June, or is it something different?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 05:35:55 am by OceanSoul »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13