Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 57

Author Topic: Paranormal 25 - Game over! Town victory!  (Read 79502 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 25 - Night 1
« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2017, 08:21:17 pm »

Already did finish those reads here, your inability to find them isn't my problem.

I must admit I'd hoped for more from someone famed as "the best mafia player on the boards" than a raging incompetent who spends most of his time trying to act mysterious.

Now, on to other matters.

TheBiggerFish: I was already poking Webadict about that, why did you feel the need to chime in?
Ah, I see you have activated my trap card: Doing nothing about it. How hard is it to make me stop?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2017, 08:31:23 pm »

Already did finish those reads here, your inability to find them isn't my problem.

I must admit I'd hoped for more from someone famed as "the best mafia player on the boards" than a raging incompetent who spends most of his time trying to act mysterious.

Now, on to other matters.

TheBiggerFish: I was already poking Webadict about that, why did you feel the need to chime in?
Because it was there?  And he hadn't answered?  And you didn't in any explicit terms?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2017, 08:38:25 pm »

Delayed reads (in no particular order). I haven't got everyone, but I also have to go to work in seven hours, so I'll deal with the rest after.

TBF: I thought he was scum during Day 1, and that hasn't changed.

Doll: Doll's been done. Either town or an insanely cocky third party/scum.

webadict: I don't think I've played with him before, but it'd be difficult to fake how pissed off he seems to be. I'm inclined to think he's town. Also, since NQT isn't here I might as well mention that the highest post count in the game tends to be a town indicator, though I don't know if he believes that any more.

hector: I'm leaning scum on him at the moment over his interaction with me towards the end of D1. I mentioned the possibility that TBF was third party rather than scum, which hector took as meaning that I didn't think he was a third party, not scum. Fine, I clarify and say that I think that it's possible that he's not scum, but certainly isn't town-oriented. Hector asks why I'm focusing on third parties. Feels like some pretty weird misunderstanding at best, and blatant misconstruction at worst.

Spoiler: Relevant quote (click to show/hide)

TDS: ... is playing. Um. Yeah. Ok, so we have an RVS response post, a post regarding the then-cases on TBF and Doll, and a post with a single question to Ratty. It's not a lot to get a read on someone for, though I get the impression from his Doll/TBF post that he seemed to be pushing people to consider Doll as a lynch target rather than TBF, which is contrary to his stated claim that he didn't want Doll lynched. Leaning towards scum because of that.

Tiruin: Is Tiruin. Had a lot more posts than I though she did on re-read, but a lot of it is reactive rather than active. It's standard to her meta that I've seen, but that doesn't indicate much. The fact that she definitely had time to put in a vote in time does seem suspect.

TDS: Why no vote yesterday?

Tiruin: Also why no vote yesterday?

Ratty: Your case on fillipk centred around his interactions regarding Doll and Webadict. What's your opinion on them after his flip?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

RattyB

• Bay Watcher
  • Help.
    • View Profile
    • My Dwarf Fortress
Re: Paranormal 25 - Day 2 dawns bloody cold
« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2017, 10:47:16 pm »

I think doll is definitely scum, but i don't know yet if webadict is on doll's side intentionally, or because he was fooled.
Good day to you, sir!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 14, 2017, 01:12:20 am »

RattyB:
I think doll is definitely scum, but i don't know yet if webadict is on doll's side intentionally, or because he was fooled.
You think doll is definitely scum, but you're not voting him.  I acknowledge that you're new to this game, but, objectively, you suck at it.   

TheBiggerFish: So after all that happened yesterday, the most pressing things you had to say today were a comment about the title and jumping in on a topic 4maskwolf already was handling? 

TheDarkStar: If you weren't lurking scum, who would you have voted for D1 and why?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2017, 01:47:27 am »

The Whiteboard
Deus Asmoth: TheBiggerFish
TheDarkStar: Shakerag
webadict: webadict

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 25 - Day 2
« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2017, 03:14:38 am »

This is a severely overpopulated Day 2.
Unfortunately, there are so many players whose chronic inactivity or unhelpfulness render them unreadable and/or useless that it's hard to justify a case on anyone who is actually contributing to the game.
As long as it is, I'm not doing any actual hunting in this post because I know that we're going to (or should be going to) lynch someone based on either inactivity (or unactivity, if it's TBF) or useful mechanical information will turn up and become the focus of the day.
On that note, I also have no useful mechanical information to offer you at this time.

doll: why did you kill IronyOwl?
RVS ended during D1.
Do you have an actual reason for asking this?
The same applies to all of your questions. You don't need to answer me (and shouldn't - this isn't RVS, and these questions don't help) since I'll be making a big long case on you with quote pyramids and all which, as IronyOwl correctly identified, makes people look a lot scummier than they are - which is fine, because I would not mind you putting a little more thought into your responses before you post.

Webadict:Knowing Tiruin's meta, and knowing we know Tiruin's meta, why are you tunneling on her inactivity alone?
Because he isn't tunneling Tiruin on inactivity alone.
Inactivity implies not posting. Tiruin did post.
Twice.
(Three times actually, but an empty extend is a post one can legitimately make without reading the thread so I don't have a problem with it).

Let's look at these posts of hers:
Umph x.x I extended without checking the later pages (now having done that, I have another two pages to catch up on due to work related busyness).

I'll catch up on my Saturday (Not-day-end in Mephansteras time) and make a post early on! Sorry, busy busy for only now :-[
Tiruin wrote a five minute post using the five minutes she apparently had spare, in which time she could have spent the five minutes necessary to read all of two pages of mafia.
Even just posting like this is active-lurking, since it's not as if she is actually contributing to the game and there's no reason to cover up (or draw additional attention to) her inactivity.
Tiruin is a good enough player that a mistake like this is questionable.
But wait, there's more!
Hold on guys, I just got a telepathic message from Tiruin, let me write it down while it's still going.
...You seriously think anyone would believe I wrote- *ahem*- I write like that?!

Love you Webbywubs, but wat.

...If you can just bop me for my activity, that'd be nice, but work day = 'horrible Philippine connectivity' + '8 hour workday + traffic and everything included' :P
I'm serious about my post tomorrow however. Thanks for the humor though!

...Man, I sound pedantic there. :I

Color me surprised that you're basically activelurking. Thanks for not helping. We can always play this game without you.
I'm actually keeping notes, silly :P
Y'know, the ol' "I'm offline and can't go online to Bay12 but screencap/otherwise people's stuffs so I can write about it later on".

In which writing the response may take time as I've a total of <7 posts, bunching up em all into big spots so people can easily check what I'ms aying and what I've noted.
Lots more actually.
Actually a great deal more, considering the restricted timescale she was claiming to have.
Surprisingly fast too.
Let's talk time for a moment:

Tiruin posted 128 of her own words, with formatting, and split up webadict's post and cut out the fakequote etc. four minutes and eighteen seconds after webadict posted.
Based on the quote below, she did this in addition to either reading two pages of mafia and catching up, or actively monitoring the thread without even bothering to read it.
I have another two pages to catch up on due to work related busyness

Now, that's hardly to be expected from a player who had spent the previous 23 hours working on a post (offline or otherwise)  which she ended up throwing literally more than 48 hours of her hunting time into, and which she never posted.

Tiruin
Your broken promise has created a bottomless pool of misgivings casting doubt on any justification you might give for behavior on Day 1.
This pool has already swallowed up your Day 1 reads, as well as any earlier reads from Day 1 you might have had, as well as your opportunity for activity during Day 1.
Please post something useful.

4maskwolf
This section is for you.
I'm not going to pretend I want you lynched.
I am going to be honest that I want you to stop antagonizing a player who, even in this game alone, has a history of responding aggressively and unhelpfully to unconscionably poor town games and meta shit-stirring like you are engaging in.
If you are going to attack a player, explain why you think they are scum, then proceed.
I'm of two minds when it comes to doll.  On the one hand, lynching them would provide a wealth of information for the town to analyze tomorrow, due to how active they were with talking to everyone.  On the other hand, I'm not convinced they're actually scum and having a player who's that active and makes things happen is good for the town.
You literally conclude this post with the equivalent of 'this player is contributing a huge (pro-town) amount to the day game' and yet the start is designed to avoid giving me the veneer of town that naked read would.
I'll throw my hat in with the extend

You're not voting right now. Who would you vote for?
Preliminarily, I'm going to say TBF because they have some level of interaction with other players (giving us the ability to look at how other players reacted to them) while pinging my scum-o-meter a bit and not being particularly helpful in finding scum or generating information to look at.

I'm going to refrain because I want to reread the thread with a fine-tooth comb, since some of the earlier posts I skimmed over during the my reading yesterday, and see if anything catches my attention.
You give a preliminary choice for a vote, but never actually vote them (so you don't actually consider them a preliminary choice).
Not only does not voting for TBF here make it harder to justify a vote for them in the future and make them less likely to give out under pressure, it also fails to associate you with any sort of opinion or movement.
So I guess Doll's gimmick is to play in a really dumb way for 48 hours then recover? Whatever.

I have a pretty strong read that Shakerag is scum. Quite a lot of that is coming from my gut but I will try and explain it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
fillipk has been giving me somewhat similar vibes but I'll need to reread and think about his posts more carefully.
How do you think the town should respond to you and I claiming kook in the short-, medium-, and long-term in this game? Say, D1 + N1, D2-N3, and D4+ respectively.
I don't think they should really do anything differently except not investigate us if they're agents (and maybe investigate us if they have kook bypassing inspections).
Cry me a river.
Erm...

Explain this.  Nothing in this post is directed at you and only one line is directed at your friend doll, so why say this at all?
Besides casting doubt on the relationship between myself and webadict (which you never follow up on and so make useful), all you are doing here is needlessly posting about another player's needless post about the play of another player in an actual two-player interaction.
In other words;
Explain this. Nothing in this post is directed at you and only one line is directed at Leafsnail, so why say this at all?
Persus13: Hasn't posted a huge amount.  He seems... honestly rather scummy to me, although not directly because of his contributions.  The tone of his posts reminds me of me when I play scum and not of my previous games with him, being rather... conciliatory, I guess?  He seems like he's trying not to make any enemies, and that got my attention.  Also, he asked a question to fillipk that had already been answered when I'd asked the same thing, so I'm not sure how much attention he's paying to the actual game.
You vote Persus13, which is your day ending vote, but never follow up on it.
You also fail to follow up on it even when you post first thing D2.
You also don't switch to fillipk, even though you literally question IronyOwl about leaving their vote symbolically on TDS (isn't that what you are doing here?)
Deus Asmoth: Would you consider a townsided Lone Doppelganger to be lynchable?
What possible reason is there to ask this question?
Do you have a secret role player which requires you to ask pointless questions and fill the thread with WIFOM and metagame based anxiety?
webadict: Is a wuba.  But seriously, I need more games with webadict to actually get anything concrete out of his behavior.  I've been rereading his posts for the last hour and while I have some theories about wuba, I don't have anything concrete as far as reads go because a lot of his behavior is out of my previous experience.  Let's say "neutral, mild third-party suspicion" for now.
Leafsnail redux: Seeing as how my last Leafsnail read was completely botched by a screw-up on my end, here's my new read: neutral-slight town.  He was the first to claim kook and did so early in the game, but ever since then I haven't seen anything that would convince me he's specifically town, since I don't have a good "town Leafsnail" baseline and he says here that he does his best to play the same way as town and scum, and especially with someone like Leafsnail I'd take anything they did with a grain of salt anyway.
These are some amazing reads.
You've boldly stated that you don't have a read on webadict because you don't know his meta, even though if you're really spending hours reading his posts you could read a prior game of his and get a portrait of his playstyle. You've also said this in a game which has multiple new players who nobody has meta information on and who have played with nobody (or virtually nobody) here.
You've also concluded your Leafsnail read literally with 'but it's X so I won't commit to a read'. You might be thinking here "but didn't you do this yourself doll" - by your own admission, webadict is not playing how you would like them to play, so they clearly have made a mistake, which is the justification I gave for not reading Tiruin/webadict early in D1.
fillipk: Looking over his post and the accusations that have been made against him, I'm not sure what else I can add to the case against him.  Yes, he looks suspicious, especially with the weirdness regarding the survivor claim.  The main thing that pings my scum-o-meter, though, was already mentioned by me re: his reads list in my last reads post, so I'm not going to go over it.  Scum read.
So why aren't you voting him here?
Is it because you like your symbolic vote on Persus13 (which you haven't followed up on)?
4mask:
IronyOwl: You're voting for yourself right now due to dicking around in a response to Ratty.  Since I'm sure you don't want to end the day with that vote, who do you think is most deserving of it?
Probably fillipk for admittedly weird and panicky behavior, followed by voting a claimed Kook (the fact that we have two casts some doubt, but I imagine secondclaiming it is the ballsier move as scum) for really, really tepid reasons. TheDarkStar and Tiruin could use a prod for lurking, though obviously a vote at this point is going to be purely symbolic.

TheDarkStar: You know, fillipk has a case I can say is self-serving and tissue-thin. TheBiggerFish has activity I can claim has all the nutritional value of Fine Alpine Hand-Bottled Artisan Air. RattyB has shown himself enough for me to think he's a little twitchy. Tiruin's complained enough for me to note that she's vanished.
Wait wait wait, hold on a second.  You're choosing to go for a purely symbolic vote one and a half hours before day ends, despite even acknowledging it as such, and pointing out there's a case against fillipk?
Yeah, symbolic votes are such an awful thing when your top scum pick is guaranteed to hang anyway.
Day 2
webadict: Are you going to be more useful than your first couple posts indicated?
Are you?
-Insert random bullshit here-
Oh don't even start.  Your posts today have been a) talking to a dead guy and b) making a useless comment about Tiruin's posting patterns that only serves to make it clear you haven't been here in a while, because she _always_ plays like this.  With the exception of my question to you, I'm actually trying to get reactions from people and see what people think, which is, if nothing else, a good start to discussion.
And your posts today have been: a) RVS questions b) flinging shit at a player who is known to respond to such and thus filling the thread with combined drivel. At least webadict has the stated position (from RVS in D1 even) that this sort of shitflinging is unproductive, even if he engages in it (ironically or otherwise).
Nobody is going to react to your questions except to wonder 'why is he asking such pointless questions on Day 2 when we're waiting to see if there's any more actually important information to work on'.
To clarify: I've run my head against the Tiruin brick wall before to absolutely no effect.  She can be the primary lynch candidate and she'll still make maybe one post in the entire day to save her life, plus two more promising content tomorrow.  Be my guest to try and guilt her or threaten her into posting, but there's also other things you could be doing with your time that would be more productive.
Yeah, like not post while he waits for the various inactive players to make an appearance, or not post while he waits for someone to out mechanical information, or fling shit aimlessly at the few players already active in the day like you have?
Shit like this, which only serves to distance you from each other's words and make it harder to actually work together in the future; whether or not you are aligned and whether or not this farce touches on you consciously, you're still working against both your and webadict's interests. Mine too, unless you're both scum or w/e, which is why I've produced this wall; to ask you to stop it.
Especially since one of them is Leafsnail.
My quotes are out of order and this is obviously from D1 but again, this really does add nothing and actually encourages players not to read Leafsnail, which is never good for the town (except in some very rare corner cases).

In other words, I appreciate your activity and hope that you continue to post.

I don't want to justify this with a response but since I'm going to need your vote later in the game (since no scum in their right minds are going to kill a player like you), why do you think I'm scum and why aren't you voting me?

I guess I've got to write about hector, TDS and TBF some more, but before I do so, I have general questions for the town:
Since there may be a hivemind, how should we modify our behavior to play around that (if we are to do so)?
Alternatively:
Do you have any mechanical information you would like to share with the town right now (and which it serves your/the town's interests to have you outing yourself to do so)?

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2017, 03:20:59 am »

Metagaming bonus content re: Tiruin
I'd also like to note (because, quite frankly, she deserves it) that while Tiruin feels she doesn't have enough time to post in this thread, she has more then enough time to go in on anther game of mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 14, 2017, 05:48:53 am »

Day 1:
Re: Paranormal 25 - Day 1 - Horror comes with the tides
« Reply #273 on: Today at 08:14:06 pm »

Time logged in: February 10, 2017, 10:35:01 pm
Welp! :O

Also to bop doll: You and webadict have a special note in my files regarding both of your issues (Y'all be especially...focused, implicitly on activity}, my 'leafsnail-logic-esque' senses are tingling :3 however I must press some important statement of reasoning at this time given what I did yesterday.

RattyB: Could I ask what you did last night and why?
The same follows with doll and wubbydubs {Also Happy Valentine's Day :D}

Also metagaming boop: Philippine internets :P I had no connectivity yesterday. That and me going 'in' to another Mafia is more ME in the near future :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 14, 2017, 06:09:11 am »

So I've a written list of reeds (Tiruin does Papyrus making) from this point but wish to hear a response from the people mentioned in post ^.

I can PM the list to those curious :O
(And my 10pm marked there is actually 11am, so Meph ended the day at 9am :I)

*Metanote: I don't make RL excuses :P (Part of my reads note on doll is him trying by how he understands things, and before seguing that with the rest of my reeds, there's the curiosity on why the focus on 'lurking' at such an early date; why specific people in a minority list [eg Me, and not much for other folks], alongside comparison to everyone else). Same note for webbyweb, sans the 'new player' mark, and his frivolity/snarkasm.

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2017, 06:59:31 am »

Also to bop doll: You and webadict have a special note in my files regarding both of your issues (Y'all be especially...focused, implicitly on activity}, my 'leafsnail-logic-esque' senses are tingling :3 however I must press some important statement of reasoning at this time given what I did yesterday.
Generally speaking, even with truly random lynches (hard to get with while scum exist), the game is biased against town when trying to play completely blind.
If players don't post, we are playing blind.
What's worse, you didn't even vote; not only blind, but helpless - a mountainous town who don't post or vote would lose every time and so it is a categorical imperative to post and vote while playing mafia as town, to paraphrase kant.
RattyB: Could I ask what you did last night and why?
The same follows with doll and wubbydubs {Also Happy Valentine's Day :D}
Since you're forcing the issue by asking RattyB (who'd probably fullclaim at the drop of a hat if he's town) I'll do the same and force the issue by publicly fullclaiming. Unless you can very well justify why you are asking this and find us some scum or otherwise help the town by forcing out mechanical information, you are my lynch target today (unless, of course, I change my mind).
I am an observant guard.
Night 1 I visited Shakerag. I did this because in the lucky event that I died, I think either he or IronyOwl would have been the most reliable individuals to 'lead the town' as it were, or at least negotiate the morass of anti-town activity, webadict shenanigans, and regular players like Leafsnail and DA and successfully use whatever information I pass on. Between the two of them, I had a stronger read on Shakerag as town (as opposed to Irony, who was largely an unknown).
Nothing happed during the night that I was made aware of. I was not roleblocked or redirected or otherwise interfered with in any way that I could see.

So I've a written list of reeds (Tiruin does Papyrus making) from this point but wish to hear a response from the people mentioned in post ^.
Sure, I'll play along. Feel free to delay posting anything useful.
At this point you're setting us up for some rocking revelations, so I'm all ears.

*Metanote: I don't make RL excuses :P (Part of my reads note on doll is him trying by how he understands things, and before seguing that with the rest of my reeds, there's the curiosity on why the focus on 'lurking' at such an early date; why specific people in a minority list [eg Me, and not much for other folks], alongside comparison to everyone else). Same note for webbyweb, sans the 'new player' mark, and his frivolity/snarkasm.
I do make RL excuses, and while I am aware that you are a kind individual with a generous sense of moral integrity, I am not and have no problem conflating real and imitated inability to post, since it has the same impact on the game from my perspective.

I am aware of the frequency of internet outages in the Philippines.That doesn't change the content of the thread, nor does the content of the thread change that.
A list of D1 reads posted on D2 is not useful. Opinions change, and I'm sure yours have. As always, you get the same pressure as other inactive players; nothing. Post on your own. Justify your existence. You've lead up to it quite well this D2, so please explain what is going in, in your own time.

Tiruin
I don't want to lynch you since it sounds like the alternative is you making a huge contribution to the game, but maybe that's just my imagination. Like TDS and RattyB and TBF you're an easy lynch right now, and killing you tells me nothing and helps maybe not at all, but at the same time it also in no way helps that you are alive. Unlike the others, you've drawn attention to yourself, so you've got me as your captive audience, and my attention means my vote.
Explain to me where I should be putting it.

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 14, 2017, 07:07:12 am »

I am an observant guard
For those who missed it in the above.
This is not a call to massclaim.
Do not claim unless it actually serves your (town's) agenda to do so.

I visited Shakerag night 1, and was not interfered with to my knowledge

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 14, 2017, 07:49:53 am »

Tiruin
I don't want to lynch you since it sounds like the alternative is you making a huge contribution to the game, but maybe that's just my imagination. Like TDS and RattyB and TBF you're an easy lynch right now, and killing you tells me nothing and helps maybe not at all, but at the same time it also in no way helps that you are alive. Unlike the others, you've drawn attention to yourself, so you've got me as your captive audience, and my attention means my vote.
Explain to me where I should be putting it.
Riiiight, so your overt attention on me D1, without consideration to RL context of both internet connectivity and the likelihood of adherence to 'active lurking' (or whichever driven assumption has you feel confident to play how you play), (And you FINALLY PM'D ME)
Just paging you that I've posted in the thread.
No need to reply to this PM, I'm not looking to start a conversation.
...which...doesn't work that well since I use the 'show new replies to your posts' button, and only check my PMs after clicking that, has me wondering how far your insight into your other players are.

What's worse, you didn't even vote; not only blind, but helpless - a mountainous town who don't post or vote would lose every time and so it is a categorical imperative to post and vote while playing mafia as town, to paraphrase kant.
Oh yes I wanted to ::) but then when I woke up to copy paste my post, day had ended! I was against fillipk's stuff however and did not see him in the general light he was painted in yesterday--which would be uploaded later when I get responses from the rest :I

And yes, I didn't vote. While I agree that that may mean something significant--contextually, it's not significant enough to rely only on abstracted statistics and validate it as the measure of the Town. While a vote is considerably of Town-side-usage, it's also in the context and content of how one makes their vote; like if to consider the content you have had lately, it's...believable. Pointy, and somewhat overly direct, but believable to see your gestures and addresses to others.

Though could I ask from between your read on fillipk and before the day end, do you feel like you have said all that you have said towards him by then, especially when there was little note of his post?

[...Noted. On the claim; forward for later]
PPE: O...kay? ...You got straight to the idea of massclaim, why?
[Highlighted for visibility]
Sure, I'll play along. Feel free to delay posting anything useful.
At this point you're setting us up for some rocking revelations, so I'm all ears.
*Tiruin licks her finger and bops her nose.
*Tsssssss~*
I feel like this is passive-aggression :O when people mention they have RL happening that had come in between their previously vouched posts in a forum game, believe them, because RL is something that is wholly based on their side and not in anyway a gameplay tactic--contextually, I speak only for myself here, as I value my time and my play, and while to you it may seem that there's something lacking; follow it up with something of substance instead of this somewhat-western way of snobbishness.

Seriously, I can't get why there's this way with language and communication. It's so vibrant and myriad and yet there's these kinds of ways to communicate :v You could be saying a lot more than 'HURRY HURRY HURRY PUT YOUR BACKS INTO IT' while being on that platform of yours.

I do make RL excuses, and while I am aware that you are a kind individual with a generous sense of moral integrity, I am not and have no problem conflating real and imitated inability to post, since it has the same impact on the game from my perspective.
Do note that I don't; while there may be feelings of yourself to your own behavior, it may not be that applicable to others :O Although really. Enough with the grilling, I'm not one to leave my games that I'm in lost--especially in cases like these :P This attitude is important, for in reference to you that's what my whole read on you was--it was...leaning somewhat untied-dopp (non-grouplike behavior if noted individually), although in consideration of webadict, it's moreso someone taking a hard grasp on folks around them.

That I can respect.
Spoiler-related-importance, this is my feeling towards you and webadict.
I am intrigued.

[...]
Tiruin
I don't want to lynch you since it sounds like the alternative is you making a huge contribution to the game[...]
I love you too! :D Happy Valentines day by the way! (Same to everyone else)
Did you have other people on your mind when you voted me?

I am aware of the frequency of internet outages in the Philippines.That doesn't change the content of the thread, nor does the content of the thread change that.
A list of D1 reads posted on D2 is not useful. Opinions change, and I'm sure yours have. As always, you get the same pressure as other inactive players; nothing. Post on your own. Justify your existence. You've lead up to it quite well this D2, so please explain what is going in, in your own time.
Nothing is one of very powerful words for influencing meaning in concept in mind :P It's like the '{x} said' part in stories and narratives. And I respect that. (Thanks though x.x I have anxiety stuffs still)

But while those notes of reads may be moreso your perspective, I do not change my notes per day as was written therein due to the amount of stuff put therein. It's part of my playstyle and that's what it remains :P (And yes, internet outages do affect the content of the thread--it affects my content).
While my opinions may change over time inasmuch as the flow of thought does, they require context to be anchored and reasoned out for sense, and especially scumhunting or scum-evading, depending on how you see me from your own viewpoint.

And the real pressure is more personal :P When I feel like I haven't contributed, I will feel bad. What others' say is more from their area, and I feel bad because I care about what they say and think. Regardless, I feel.
Unlike the others, you've drawn attention to yourself, so you've got me as your captive audience, and my attention means my vote.
Y-yes...that's pretty much why I post about me posting later on. :) I'm not phased by votes but by the content of such votes; your concern has merit.

Also as a total aside, you...the way on how you do all these feels familiar to me. Explicitly vague and totally just a hunch though :P Did you ever play on Bay12 before or make an account here?
Please answer this in your free time or after the game. :O

PPE:
I am an observant guard
For those who missed it in the above.
This is not a call to massclaim.
Do not claim unless it actually serves your (town's) agenda to do so.

I visited Shakerag night 1, and was not interfered with to my knowledge
*nod*

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 14, 2017, 08:13:51 am »

The Whiteboard
Deus Asmoth: TheBiggerFish
TheDarkStar: Shakerag
webadict: webadict

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Meph: I'm not voting for DA.  Other way around.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 14, 2017, 08:23:08 am »

TheBiggerFish: So after all that happened yesterday, the most pressing things you had to say today were a comment about the title and jumping in on a topic 4maskwolf already was handling?
...Pretty much, yes?  Though as I said, it didn't look anything like 4mask was actually doing anything about the question I asked when I asked it, if you actually read the thing.  I'm still waiting on an answer to that, and my question to RattyB from yesterday.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 57