Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Champion of the Gods (closed)  (Read 1301 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Champion of the Gods
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 02:15:50 am »

Going to delay this turn. Atleast another day, did we lose 2 players?
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
  • Golden hair?Green eyes?Spiky beard?Super Dorf Jin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 03:32:00 am »

Going to delay this turn. Atleast another day, did we lose 2 players?

PM those two. In case they don't respond in a day, go on with the game. Also, is my action reasonable?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 03:50:09 am »

Very rarely as a GM will I PM players for that reason. This isn't one of those times. Their loss.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Champion of the Gods (closed)
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 04:02:06 am »

I like some ideas here, but I feel the time is not right for this. Thanks for your interest. I am closung the game.
Pages: 1 [2]