Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Champion of the Gods (closed)  (Read 1300 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Champion of the Gods (closed)
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:13:34 pm »

Champion of the Gods:
Mortals of ZL

Life. When life is created by magic, a part of the creator is imparted. If this bond is fostered it will grow. However life is wild and mysterious, and sometimes chooses it's own way, despite what was intended.

ZL(link here), is a game where immortal mages, shape the world around them. Sometimes they create beings to help them.

This is a sim rpg(emergent simulation>predetermined story) where you get to be the little people under the mighty gods.

ZL players are welcome to play, too.

This is an experimental game, meaning there is is no plan, and gameplay is subject to change quite a bit.

You play as one of three golem types:

Stone Golem
Born of red magic, this golem is the strongest, toughest, and meanest? Well that's up to you. Able to learn red magic, which uses the earth, the sun, and fire.

Root Golem
Born of green magic, this golem is able to hide in forests, can learn to work with green magic, which is nature and harmony.

Clay Golem
The weakest golem yet also the most adapt at magic. Blue magic allows tampering with water, wind, lightning and illusion. Clay golems have the unique ability to transform into anything! Giving up their blue magic capabilities. This is a one way transformation.

This is a sandbox game, so what you do is UP TO YOU.

It may be a good idea to befriend atleast one of the mages, though your power can actually surpass theirs in some ways, even if you cannot gain their immortality.

Every time a golem is created in ZL, there will be a 1/4 chance it will be playable here. Up to 4 ready.

Choose a golem type you wish to play.

Root Golem - FULL
tnty
wilsonns

Stone Golem - FULL
(none)

Clay Golem - FULL
Puppyguard
OceanSoul

The game will start in 2 days. Wed Jan 25, then turns will be every 2 days. Or at least that's all what I have in my mind.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 04:01:02 am by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Champion of the Gods
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 04:27:10 pm »

Can I choose clay?
It might be fun to give up magic and transform into a dragon or some other great beast.
assuming that's allowed.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:27:33 pm »

Absolutely.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 05:29:38 pm »

I'd like to be a root golem.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
  • Golden hair?Green eyes?Spiky beard?Super Dorf Jin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 05:48:18 pm »

Stone golem here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 05:49:51 pm »

Clay, please.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 06:31:08 pm »

Stone golem here.

I'll put you in waitlist till one becomes available. I'll remind you via PM.

Feel free to switch to something available. It could be awhile. (weeks even)

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 06:43:12 pm »

Stone golem here.

I'll put you in waitlist till one becomes available. I'll remind you via PM.

Feel free to switch to something available. It could be awhile. (weeks even)

In this case, let's go green!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 06:51:59 pm »

Alright. All golems are taken! I'd ask you remember to check back in a couple days for the first turn of Champions of the Gods!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 11:53:30 pm »

First turn in about an hour. (48 hours per turn, they won't be any faster than that atleast)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 12:36:14 am »

A moment ago you were... someone else.
A moment ago you were... something else.
A part of a whole. A component in a machine.
You didn't mind. It was who... what you were.
That was then.

Everything. Has. Changed.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 01:16:26 am »

Find a river, if possible. Begin freezing water into ice and make brick molds out of ice.
Scoop clay out of the water and put it into the mold. Then conjure a lightning bolt to strike the clay mold, and break the ice and begin repeating the process to build a primitive brick house.

((If I'm doing anything not allowed please tell me.))

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 01:28:32 am »

Id only ask you make sure you can sum up your turn as one idea(which you can, "build a brick house" so that's all good so far.)

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 03:44:51 am »

It walks around the forest, its inner nature driving it to the closest source of animal life. It then procceeds to befriend whatever it finds, using its msgic to compel or soothe the animal(s) if neccessary.

Resumin, I'll try to play the hippie with pet friends.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 04:28:13 am »

Look around and find wilsonns.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: [1] 2