Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: Abandoned Project.  (Read 40448 times)

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 24: Change Is On The Horizon
« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2017, 11:21:17 am »

Attempts to get new found rock buddy some more features like arms and legs

"Question! Where am I? How'd I get here? And what have you done with Carl, my pet tulip?"
Um, same!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2017, 04:56:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2017, 05:37:08 pm »

"A star? Fitting, I suppose. Beautiful, but cold and distant, alone even surrounded by others. Your light loses all its warmth before it can reach anyone. I don't think I can be mad at you, Prismata. Not now that I pity you. The company of others can enhance life in ways you wouldn't imagine alone. I'm sure it hurts your pride for such an inferior being to pity you. That's just too bad. But I did warn you what would happen if you threatened me again." Tobias stops talking to the ring and looks towards Phantus.

"Hey Phantus, would you be interested in a beautiful archminotaur to keep you company here? You seem strong enough to keep her bound. Would you like to offer something for trade? If not, I can go see if the Merchant is willing to offer something good."

See if Phantus wants to offer anything for Prismata. Also see if the Merchant will offer anything for her, like her skills or other useful, powerful skills.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2017, 07:55:43 am »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2017, 08:20:09 am »

..head to center of Hub. See if anything's going on in here right now.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 02, 2017, 08:46:09 am »

Trier wanders over to the North portal and walks in.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2017, 10:57:48 am »

Follow Trier to the North portal.

Avanti!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 25: Space Oddity
« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2017, 03:09:54 pm »

Another try for magic perception while I continue to rest.

Crimson attempts concentration once more. The odd sensation of tingling in his skin must be distracting him, because he achieves a result identical to his last attempt's.
Phantus is staring at him with a sort of caution in his eyes.

Attempts to get new found rock buddy some more features like arms and legs

"Question! Where am I? How'd I get here? And what have you done with Carl, my pet tulip?"

[4+1]Ringer uses nature magic to give his rock friend functioning arms and legs. After he focuses energy into it for a few moments, four patches of moss grow on the rock and twist into strong yet tiny limbs. It stands on its two mossy legs at Ringer's feet.
Spoiler: Ringer Only (click to show/hide)
"Question! Where am I? How'd I get here? And what have you done with Carl, my pet tulip?" Ringer inquires. Phantus turns to look at him. "You're in a giant maze of sorts. It's divided into lots of different dangerous rooms that operate like separate dimensions. Ask some of your buddies here for more info, I'm too tired for explanations right now." the magic chain-smoker lights another cigarette and takes a puff. "And as far as 'how' you're here, nobody knows. And your pet tulip... I don't know, seems like you can't bring in living things with you when you get dragged here. So it's probably wherever you last were- outside of the Labyrinth." Phantus sits down and sighs, holding a cigarette with one hand and rubbing one of his temples with the other.

Spoiler: Agonist Plane Gate (click to show/hide)

"A star? Fitting, I suppose. Beautiful, but cold and distant, alone even surrounded by others. Your light loses all its warmth before it can reach anyone. I don't think I can be mad at you, Prismata. Not now that I pity you. The company of others can enhance life in ways you wouldn't imagine alone. I'm sure it hurts your pride for such an inferior being to pity you. That's just too bad. But I did warn you what would happen if you threatened me again." Tobias stops talking to the ring and looks towards Phantus.

"Hey Phantus, would you be interested in a beautiful archminotaur to keep you company here? You seem strong enough to keep her bound. Would you like to offer something for trade? If not, I can go see if the Merchant is willing to offer something good."

See if Phantus wants to offer anything for Prismata. Also see if the Merchant will offer anything for her, like her skills or other useful, powerful skills.

"You know what I'd do with her, right?" Phantus' expression turns bitter. "I'd torture her to death. The Archminotaurs definitely have something to do with Whisper's disappearance, and if he was still here we'd all be closer to the exit than we are." Phantus takes a shallow drag of his cigarette and coughs a bit. The room smells of limes at this point. "I don't think you'd like that, Tobias. You don't seem to be the type that supports that kind of thing. The Merchant won't want anything to do with her, just in case you're thinking of selling her off to him. He doesn't take living things as a trade good- I've seen a morally questionable Visitor try selling his buddy all tied up for a new sword. Merchant refused the deal, plain and simple." Phantus is chewing on one of his fingers neurotically.

Spoiler: Agonist Plane Gate (click to show/hide)

..head to center of Hub. See if anything's going on in here right now.

Arcodo heads to the center of the Hub to find that nothing particularly out of the ordinary is happening.
Unsure of what to do, he leans against one of the buildings nearby and stares at nothing in particular while in thought and considering the next step on his course of action.

Trier wanders over to the North portal and walks in.
Follow Trier to the North portal.

Trier leaves the apartment without a word. Phantus waves an unenthusiastic 'bye' to him as he descends the stairs.
After a few minutes, Trier has reached the North Gate.

Y4R-M8 arrives at around the same time, having been following Trier's last few steps.
They both enter the North Gate at once...

Spoiler: North Gate (click to show/hide)

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2017, 03:42:46 pm »

Spoiler: Jackpot! (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 04, 2017, 04:13:54 pm »

Head north, where the other two went.

Edit: Realized it didn't need to be spoilered.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:32:30 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 04, 2017, 07:25:40 pm »

"Hate to ask but, can you tell what's happening to my body? And if it's bad, anyway to suppress it?

Ask Phantus while I continue resting. This time, rather than using magic perception on my body, try and check the hub instead. Go into a meditative state to attempt to check as much of the area for anything notable other than us.

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2017, 09:18:34 pm »

Skip to the north following the others together with Rocko the Rock.

"Okay Rocko, next we must make you bigger so you can sit on my enemies! How do you suppose I do that?"
Um, same!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2017, 10:23:38 pm »

23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2017, 11:28:09 pm »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 05, 2017, 11:49:50 pm »

"You're right, Phantus. That isn't something I would wish on anyone, regardless of how many times they have threatened to kill me. Thank you for your candor. If I find any news of Whisper in my travels, I'll let you know."

Eat and drink before leaving the apartment. Offer some food and drink to Prismata, give her some if she wants any. Then get back in my mech suit and ask the demon why it interfered with my summoning and tried to kill me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22