Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Abandoned Project.  (Read 40564 times)

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 15: More Magic & More Blood!
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2017, 01:01:30 pm »

Spoiler: Southgate (click to show/hide)

Avanti!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2017, 01:09:23 pm »

Spoiler: South (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2017, 07:23:37 pm »

Spoiler: South Gate (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2017, 08:25:26 pm »

"Demons? My master warned me of them when I was an apprentice. I had hoped that by avoiding contact with them, they would not notice me. I guess that will not be the case here, and summoning a replacement eye for myself would only draw their attention further. Very well. I accept your trade."

Learn Demonology and install my new eye. Politely order Prismata to use her precognition to tell me what to expect on the other side of the South Gate and wherected to find the others. Then go through the South Gate if I'm not at risk of dying or my stuff breaking when I enter.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:14:31 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2017, 03:00:24 pm »

Trier resharpens his longsword, then he heads South.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 16: Convergence
« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2017, 04:57:08 pm »

I wander around looking for a minotar to kill, if I Don't find any I Head out south.

Deliberately seeking trouble in the Hub will sometimes yield results. Having been told this, Larry looks for something to kill.
[6]Stepping into one of the many alleyways in the urban environment that is the Hub, Larry notices two humans standing over a red and fleshy pile. Their hands are covered in blood, probably from the poor thing that was once the pile of gore below them. They turn to him with maddened looks in their eyes and make gutteral growling noises. Despite being outnumbered, Larry has a feeling they are nothing more than unarmed cannibalistic madmen. [6+2]Attempting to drain them of their life, he yanks out the blackened souls of both of them effortlessly and binds said two souls to his service. The tortured souls screech and writhe against their dark bindings, but accomplish nothing. Two shades gained as minions

Spoiler: SEKRITS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Southgate (click to show/hide)

"Demons? My master warned me of them when I was an apprentice. I had hoped that by avoiding contact with them, they would not notice me. I guess that will not be the case here, and summoning a replacement eye for myself would only draw their attention further. Very well. I accept your trade."

Learn Demonology and install my new eye. Politely order Prismata to use her precognition to tell me what to expect on the other side of the South Gate and wherected to find the others. Then go through the South Gate if I'm not at risk of dying or my stuff breaking when I enter.

The summoner accepts the deal, performs the exchange and is soon left alone as the Merchant and his cart vanish into thin air.
Tobias studies the tome, finding the enchantments within making it much easier to read. In the span of 15 minutes, he has completely finished the tome and learned rudimentary Demonology.
He then takes the orange gemstone in his left hand, feeling the cold and rounded surface roll around in his palm a little, and places it in his left eye socket. It 'clicks' in as though it was his own eye, and he finds himself able to move it like it was. An intense vibrating sensation washes over his crown as he regains vision on his left side. The conjurer finds himself able to see perfectly, and gets the feeling that his new eye is actually stronger than his old one was.

"Prismata- use your precognition to see what awaits us on the other side of the South Gate, please."
The Glass Archminotaur mumbles something before speaking louder. "I can only see 13 seconds into the future, and my ability isn't perfect so it sometimes misreads it. Anyway, it seems as though a dark landscape awaits you beyond that portal. Slime covers the ground and a hill can be seen on the horizon, as well as a sickly green moon that provides little illumination. I can't see him at all, but I think there is another Visitor on that hill."

Thanking the crystal seer, Tobias steps into the gate after climbing into his mech.

Trier resharpens his longsword, then he heads South.

[3+1]Trier resharpens his longsword, but slightly damages it in the process. It should still hold up for quite some time, though, and seems to retain it's vorpal edge.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2017, 05:07:08 pm »

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:24:56 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2017, 05:18:55 pm »

Now to loot the dead and head south.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2017, 05:28:23 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2017, 06:21:04 pm »

Spoiler: South Cathedral (click to show/hide)

Avanti!

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2017, 11:01:39 pm »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 13, 2017, 08:02:16 pm »

23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2017, 08:13:24 pm »

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 17: Friendly Fire (and Ice)
« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2017, 10:46:59 pm »

Now to loot the dead and head south.

Larry finds nothing of particular interest on the dead, save for a rusty switchblade that won't flip open and a chunk of raw bloody meat.
Tossing these two things aside, Larry heads for the South Gate.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 17: Friendly Fire (and Ice)
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2017, 11:03:30 pm »

Hey! What ever happened to my Apple Pie wind? If it was fading away, you should have at least told me! Or did I miss it?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22