Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: Abandoned Project.  (Read 40610 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 12: The Dangers of Fighting Minotaurs
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2017, 09:10:34 pm »

Spoiler: west gate. (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2017, 09:12:43 pm »

Spoiler: WG (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2017, 09:17:13 pm »

Spoiler: West group read this. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:17:06 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2017, 09:20:29 pm »

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:07:46 am by Crimson »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2017, 09:34:48 pm »

Spoiler: Upside Inside South (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2017, 10:54:37 pm »

Switch boombox
Scribble

Map of North Gate for sale. Only used by little old skeleton on the weekends.

Open map and put my thoughtbones to work understanding it. Specifically look for possible threats and treasures.

Attempt to summon similar maps for each area. And a stocked xerox machine.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2017, 03:46:28 am »

Switch boombox
Scribble

Open map and put my thoughtbones to work understanding it. Specifically look for possible threats and treasures.

((Huh, you didn't roll for your action. Now that I think about it, you've probably done that several times allready and I didn't take notice of it.))
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2017, 03:20:20 pm »

Spoiler: South (click to show/hide)

Avanti!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2017, 07:05:27 pm »

Merunidae rejoins the others studying the maps. She is mostly unaware of what is behind any of the gates. She will look closely at the north map, particularly for any information about the Minotaurs that may be hiding there.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 13: First Realm Neutralized
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2017, 12:12:48 am »

Spoiler: west gate. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: West Gate (click to show/hide)
As Trier bursts through the other side of the gate, the first thing he notices is that Prismata is still reflected on his body. Undeterred, he enacts his plan B.
[4+1]Trier scrapes his sword in a circle around himself, scattering seed crystal and forming a reflective dome around himself. Prismata curses under her breath before speaking.
"You've stopped me from moving further, but I have all the time in the world you idiotic rock! I'll just wait till one of your buddies breaks this dome down to try something stupid and then gouge their throat apart!"

Spoiler: WG (click to show/hide)

Larry tumbles through the gate, wobbly from the sudden blood loss he is suffering from his gaping nose wound. The bleeding is somewhat concerning, come to think of it. He should probably fix that as soon as Prismata is dealt with.

Spoiler: West group read this. (click to show/hide)

Tobias rushes through in his mech suit, warming up the inlaid miniguns on his mechanical armor's forearms. [5+2]Tobias summons a stronger soul gem to put into the ring, and after clicking it in [3+2]begins pulling Prismata from the mirror into the gem. Much to her dismay, the onslaught of soul damage she has taken from the necromancer Larry has weakened her so much that she can no longer fight the conjuration spell and is bound and powerless inside of the ring. Gotcha! Prismata was caught. Nickname the wild Prismata?
Prismata, Archminotaur of the Glass Realm has been defeated

Spoiler: South Gate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Upside Inside South (click to show/hide)

Switch boombox
Scribble

Mr Bones begins blasting more archaic tunes as he attempts to decipher the complex map. [6]This actually makes perfect sense to Mr Bones, it makes so much sense in fact that he wonders why he ever even thought of it as complicated or obtuse. [4+1]Attempting to produce maps has mixed results. The South Gate, for example, produces a rather bare-bones map. When trying for the East or North gates, the maps erupt into flames in his bony grip before he can get a good look at them. Mr Bones gets the same feeling from before, the one that makes him feel small and insignificant as well as somewhat nervous. Making maps of areas that are completely uncharted seems to be a terrible idea.

As for the Xerox machine, [4+1]it comes to be next to him. It has full ink cartridges and 300 sheets of blank paper, but lacks power and Bones really isn't sure where an electric outlet is.

Spoiler: South (click to show/hide)

Merunidae rejoins the others studying the maps. She is mostly unaware of what is behind any of the gates. She will look closely at the north map, particularly for any information about the Minotaurs that may be hiding there.

Menuridae would observe the North map, if it hadn't erupted into flames and been reduced to ashes in a second or so. The other two that Mr Bones has managed to produce seem fine though, but she can't even begin to understand the complicated West map. The South one details a huge landmark, and it is marked as a 'decaying cathedral beyond the hill' by a note on the ledger.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2017, 12:31:03 am »

((OH YEEEAAAAH!))

Tobias speaks to the minotaur in the ring. "Didn't see that coming, didja? What's you name, minotaur? Mine is Tobias."

Summon a healing potion. If successful, drink the potion. Then summon Prismata's prism and investigate it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 09:11:17 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 08, 2017, 01:01:13 am »

Spoiler: I don't even (click to show/hide)

Nice job clearing the west gate. Also, all this soul stuff is reminding of something.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:05:02 am by Crimson »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #162 on: February 08, 2017, 09:18:31 am »

Summon gasoline powered electric generator and jerry can of gasoline. Use materials to xerox off the maps that aren't verboten.  After this is successful, as I'm sure it will be, use the good map to go find treasure and avoid danger.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2017, 11:10:18 am »

Cast a few wind runes as to induce a calm, refreshing breeze. Add some components from an apple pie recipe to make it smell like apple pie.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2017, 11:26:47 am »

I Look for someone to trade my two gems in for equipment, and possibly first aid
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22