Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Abandoned Project.  (Read 40590 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 7: Crisis Averted, Danger Dodged
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2017, 08:10:38 pm »

Spoiler: West Gate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:13:09 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2017, 08:17:21 pm »

Spoiler: South Group (click to show/hide)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2017, 05:28:55 pm »

Try again with Mr. Bone's help to patch up the wound, then enjoy the morphine high if he's successful at summoning that shit.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2017, 06:00:24 pm »

I Stick my Head through the portal and yell "The Monsters are Dead and the place ain't fallin into its self, Now get back over here!"
Before Wandering around looking for Loot.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 8: Fun with Mirrors
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2017, 07:36:09 pm »

Spoiler: South Room (click to show/hide)

"It seems safe, so, once more unto th' breach, then!"
Quicken my pace, and advance up the hill.

Summon a syringe full of powerful painkillers and a small jar of panacea.  Use the pain killer on Mopey's leg, then yank out the glass and use the Panacea to heal the wounds. Once this is done, summon a gameboy with an included set of batteries and tetris cartridge. Play while waiting for any survivors to show up.

Reconsider which of these portals is best. Reconsider just living here.

[2+1]Mr Bones attempts to summon a syringe full of prescription-grade painkillers, but only gets a small bottle of Tylenol. He'd sigh if he had lungs, but for now decides to just rattle his bones in a frustrated manner. [2+1]Panacea? Pfft, Mr Bones could only hope. He produces a jar of leeches rather than the miracle cure he hoped for. Giving Menuridae some Tylenol to swallow, he begins pulling out the many glass shards and the siren thrashes slightly at the pain. After the ordeal is done, he clicks his teeth together and tries summoning a gameboy for recreational purposes. [3+1]The skeleton conjures a gameboy, but it lacks both a game cartridge and batteries. Setting the gameboy down, the boner contemplates which gate contains the most survivable environment. From what he can tell, the very gate he just left is the best option currently- Menuridae will likely die if she goes back in and Larry is just about equally vulnerable to the environment but the rest of the group (including himself)will be all but immune to the sharp environment due to their physiological nature. Mr Bones can see where living in the Hub may be an option, but he'd likely end up in a situation similar to Phantus and spend eternity here- whether that is appealing or not is up to him.

If the panacea fails to work see about healing up the leg with some crystal integration.

((Noooo, don't do it PW, think of the will rolls :P))

Trier, seeing the miserable and unethical procedure Mr Bones attempted on the poor siren Menuridae, decides to take advantage of his crystalline nature and attempt to integrate part of himself with the wounds in her leg. [3+1]Although painful enough to render her unconscious, the process of crystal integration closes her wounds. It is very likely she won't be able to walk on it for some time, but bleeding to death poses no threat to her mortality thanks to Trier.

Spoiler: West Group (click to show/hide)

Tobias appears out of the gate, a wound across his forehead dripping blood down his face. He one-handedly gestures while inside his mech-suit and [4+2] summons a humongous mech-hawk that screeches loudly and integrates with his mech suit as a pair of steel wings. ((Tobias has reached his summoning limit now that he is maintaining both a mecha-chimera and a mecha-hawk's existance on this plane.)) He notices a dialogue box on the small screen mounted to the right of his head. "INTEGRATION COMPLETE. ASSISTED TARGETING MODULE IMPROVED."

Try again with Mr. Bone's help to patch up the wound, then enjoy the morphine high if he's successful at summoning that shit.

Menuridae feebly reaches out to her wounded leg as she passes out, strongly disappointed in the lack of a morphine high. At least Trier managed to close her wounds.

I Stick my Head through the portal and yell "The Monsters are Dead and the place ain't fallin into its self, Now get back over here!"
Before Wandering around looking for Loot.

"The Monsters are Dead and the place ain't fallin into its self, Now get back over here!" Larry yells, somewhat unaware of what just caused Tobias to run.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 8: Fun With Mirrors
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2017, 07:52:05 pm »

"Damnit. Sumbitch cracked my visor and cut my forehead. Fucking minotaur. It's a man that seems to exist solely inside the glass of that place. But maybe, just maybe, Mr. Bones and I could forcibly summon him into a material form that we could kill."

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2017, 07:55:07 pm »

Spoiler: South Gate (click to show/hide)

Avanti!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2017, 08:01:00 pm »

Spoiler: south group (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2017, 11:24:25 pm »

Rolls die:4
Skeleton grumbles
Look at hand.
Hmmmm
Scribble
Lets see how far this goes. Nothing ventured...

Change boombox
Lets try something else. I have the capacity to manipulate probability so let's try to switch two probabilities, trading one probability for another. I'm going to trade something with a very high probability of happening for something with a very low probability of happening. The chances of my left arm spontaneously crumbling to dust are very very low, and the chances mopey will continue to be injured are very high.  I want to trade these two probabilities so that my arm crumbles and her leg heals. It seems a fair trade.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2017, 02:43:38 am »

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2017, 05:18:35 pm »

Hopefully wake up? If I am able? I believe I am a bit passed out. However, if i wake, ensure adequate water and food intake to promote early recovery, play a song of thanks to those trying to help me, praising their efforts.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2017, 05:45:32 pm »

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2017, 06:23:16 pm »

Make my self a crystal sword.

Hey Mr. Bones, could you summon me up a first aid kit? I might be a bit better as a healer then.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2017, 06:31:49 pm »

Check the specifications to see if the mecha hawk allows me to damage ethereal things. If not, summon a better Magi-Mecha Chimera mount that integrates with my suit as an armor and weapon modification to increase my defense and allow me to harm things across dimensions/planes. Like by magically charging my bullets and energy blade or something. If the summon doesn't turn out better than the original Mecha Chimera, desummon it. If it is better, desummon the original chimera.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 9: Patched Up
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2017, 07:51:13 pm »

Spoiler: South Gate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: south group (click to show/hide)

Rolls die:4
Skeleton grumbles
Look at hand.
Hmmmm
Scribble
Lets see how far this goes. Nothing ventured...

Change boombox
Lets try something else. I have the capacity to manipulate probability so let's try to switch two probabilities, trading one probability for another. I'm going to trade something with a very high probability of happening for something with a very low probability of happening. The chances of my left arm spontaneously crumbling to dust are very very low, and the chances mopey will continue to be injured are very high.  I want to trade these two probabilities so that my arm crumbles and her leg heals. It seems a fair trade.

[4+1]Attempting some sort of equivalent exchange-type magic ritual, Mr Bones annihilates his left arm to perfectly heal Menuridae's leg and the crystals inside of it disappear. She even begins to come to after the stress of having crystal seeds jammed in her leg. Sadly, the skeletal man will only have one arm to perform boner-related duties with unless he can somehow find a replacement.

Hopefully wake up? If I am able? I believe I am a bit passed out. However, if i wake, ensure adequate water and food intake to promote early recovery, play a song of thanks to those trying to help me, praising their efforts.

Menuridae awakens, feeling slightly rejuvenated and noticing her leg is perfectly intact. The food and water may not be necessary, but she decides to see about getting some anyway- once she plays a little song of thanks. [4+1]The other Visitors that form Mr Bones' group are treated to a fast and energetic tune of thanks, making everyone involved feel accomplished. Just as she begins to walk off with the thought of food in mind and her amazing and mystical guitar in hand, a figure holding a 3-eyed mask appears out of thin air in front of her. "Food?" Phantus inquires. Trying not to be creeped out by his sudden appearance and uncanny ability to know her thoughts, she accepts a packet of rations and a bottle of water that Phantus produces from his coat. He puts the mask back on his face and is gone almost the moment he appeared.

Spoiler: West Group (click to show/hide)

Make my self a crystal sword.

Hey Mr. Bones, could you summon me up a first aid kit? I might be a bit better as a healer then.

[1+1]Trier's attempt at fashioning a crystalline blade fails, the seed crystal simply refuses to be molded. As for his request to Mr Bones, only the great boner himself can answer.

Check the specifications to see if the mecha hawk allows me to damage ethereal things. If not, summon a better Magi-Mecha Chimera mount that integrates with my suit as an armor and weapon modification to increase my defense and allow me to harm things across dimensions/planes. Like by magically charging my bullets and energy blade or something. If the summon doesn't turn out better than the original Mecha Chimera, desummon it. If it is better, desummon the original chimera.

"NEW ADDITIONS INCLUDE: ENHANCED TARGETING MODULE MK II, FLIGHT CAPABILTIES." After a moment of disappointment, Tobias [5+2]conjures exactly the thing he needed. After de-integrating the old one, he integrates the new one. Rather than forming into a tri-gun on the arm, this one forms into a suit of armor plating resembling a Roman Centurion's set. In addition, one of it's legs detaches and morphs into a huge energy-gladius. Examining the UI for integration-related changes, he notes that the new features include "DIMENSIONAL PENETRATION CAPABILTY, ETHERSIGHT TARGETING ENHANCEMENT" which sound like they meet his specifications. Dismissing the old chimera, he feels significantly more confident in his mech-suit's power.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22