Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7  (Read 11927 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2017, 11:02:59 pm »

[Draco Cutie, God of Adorbs]
(HP: 20/20)

"No, no, bad, bad."
Draco tries to weaken the lights in the caves, and limit their extent.
Draco tries expanding the caves to create unlit parts.

"B-but... maybe..."
Draco creates the hornless Abyssals, weaker and lacking magic, but they are much more comfortable with light.
Draco retries making the Raw Magic.
"If one action... is all it takes. I'll make you able to deal with this."

Edit: ((Cancelling fourth action to do another action.))

4 – The lights weaken to an ambience that does not inhibit the Abyssals. They do, however, glow slightly.
5 – Large caverns are created that are entirely unlit for the Abyssals to expand their civilization into.
5 – The hornless Abyssals are made to exact specification. They begin expanding into the outside continent, but also feel at home in the areas of care with ambient natural lighting.
6 – You assist in making puppies. +1 to making puppies for Kahn

"Now we're getting somewhere. Or perhaps not."

Maximillian converts the boulder into a slab holding the knowledge of how to read impossibly fast in universal language.

Maximillian creates an isolated island in some ocean somewhere.

Upon that island, Maximillian creates the Great Library, a massive library filled with a copy of every book ever written. If the island isn't made, he makes the Library somewhere in the Kivuli lands.

Maximillian then creates the Librarian, an immortal spirit made to police the Library, prevent the destruction and theft of books, and warn Maximillian if any gods enter uninvited.

1 – The boulder crumbles to ash under your touch.
3 – The island is made, but is too small to support life.
5 – The library is made in on Kivuli, the front stairs leading down to the shadowy lands. It spans the size of a city.
2 – The library has been made so large and vast your power cannot stretch to also create the librarian this turn.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Reverse time around the Amulet of Treason until it has been deleted from existence.

Next, direct a blast of chronal power towards the Change god, inflicting a short-term effect of slowed time upon him.

"Let that be a warrning."

Create Shin, a species of fish for the Umeolk.

4 – All four amulets are removed from existence, however their effects on those who are wearing them remain.
2 – Time does not change, your power fails you.
4 – Shin are created, they will take time to reach population densities that can sustain the Umelok population, but are reproducing quickly.
5 – You defend yourself against the power of the change god.

Try again with the stone city
Bring down a few Pegasus's for the amazons
make a divine shield
 make puppy's
"You god of cute things, want to help?"

2 – The stone city will not be made. Apparently stone isn’t your greatest medium.
5 – The Pegasus is given resilience allowing it to live at low-altitude, and domesticated by the Amazons, for whom they provide a source of food, beasts of burden, and mounts. The Amazons are the first race to begin to make clothing from the Pegasus hides.
4 – The small, circular shield is made.
2 + 1 – Old, scraggly dogs are made. They are loyal, but far from cute and not very athletic.

I Create a Temple away from my City, It is to be made of Solified Pus, And Grow 525 Feet Deep, Upon the Walls White Crystle Spheres Will Grow and the Floors will be made from Iron, Pre-rusted of course.I Spend Three Actions on the Above.

2, 6, 1 – The temple is made, and begins breathing. It is alive in itself, and welcomes you within its slowly moving walls.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Reverse time around the Amulet of Treason until it has been deleted from existence.

Next, direct a blast of chronal power towards the Change god, inflicting a short-term effect of slowed time upon him.

"Let that be a warrning."

"I fear you not, for Change holds domain over Time. If time never Changed, it would be powerless. Live in stasis as poetic justice for your defiance of the One True."

Channel the Golden Winds into my cloak to turn it into the Aegis of protection I planned for it to be
Revoke Change in all it's forms from the Ulmeok, leaving them in perpetual and unchanging stasis
Barrage the Time God himself with mutagenic Change using two actions

4 + 1 from Golden Winds – The cloak becomes the Aegis of Protection.
1 – You instead halt change within your own lands. It appears you missed.
6, 6 – You hit the Time God for 1 HP, then for 1HP. You may have an easier time if you used a divine weapon. One of these damages is rewound by the Time God’s action.

Use however many actions it takes to gently but firmly urge the queen to give commoners acces to reading and writing.

If I have any actions left, create a Ziggurat for myself in some desolate corner of Kivuli, made from the same material as the moon.

5 – The queen is obedient, she immediately obeys, collowing your counsel, and gives all Kivuli access to literature and education in reading and writing.
5, 5, 2 – Your Ziggurat is made, along with a city to surround it. The halls are empty but lavish and beautiful.
Note also a giant city-sized library has also been made on Kivuli.

Make a grand temple

Start encouraging the arts.

Encourage inter-species breeding

Bless inter-species offspring to be healthier.

1 – You seem unable to create a home on the golden continent. You are not needed here, as there is little to no sickness, and therefore you are not worshiped.
3 – Many cultures begin to focus on cultural outlets, rather than military efforts.
5 – All species are now able to inter-breed, however so far only the Amazons seem to really take up the mantle. With great encouragement, the Abyssals begin befriending, then slowly breeding with the Umelok outside their seaside caves and caverns.
4 – The offspring of all inter-species breeding are now healthier, stronger, and more sensitive to magic than those of only one species.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2017, 11:07:17 pm »

A new species has been created. They are rapidly multiplying in a way previously unseen, humanoid, and no one knows who their creator is. They seem to have no fear of death, in spite their incredibly short life spans, and two parents can breed up to 50 offspring during their lives, and over multiple gestation periods, the offspring being born in litters. They call themselves the Nishkiki.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2017, 11:39:34 pm »

"O-oh, these are... cute, but. A-aren't they... lonely?"
Draco goes and encourages meeting and interbreeding between the Nishkiki and Hornless Abyssals.
"Be nice... to each other."

"Hau~"
Draco tries to make the old scraggly dogs young and cute. Also, they will be huskies and wolves, and generally those fluffy adorable wolf things. Because those are just adorable.
"I'm sorry for failing you."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2017, 10:29:06 am »

They gently shake themselves as they smile watching the species interbreed....they are slightly unhappy at the lack of worship but they suppose that just means they shall go where they are needed.
Find the most diseased continent

Start setting up small shrines that will slowly heal illnesses when prayed too.

Spread my healing flowers onto this continent

Encourage interbreeding between species on that continent.

"God of cute you do good work!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2017, 02:44:27 pm »

Moronth speaks to Maximilian.

"God of knowledge, me and mine thank you for placing your library on our humble continent. May we enter its halls and make use of the knowledge stored there freely?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2017, 03:10:13 pm »

Kahn lands in an empty valley not far the amazon settlement
Try and make a golden city
If gold doesn't work invent a whole new type of building material. it shall be called Infinityum and one palm sized slab will be able to sharpen any weapon and if you plant it will grow into a vast city.
Further the weapon tech of the amazons.
Pick a dog make it young and immortal I shall deem him fluffy

"Brothers and sisters I have an offer, I shall be trying to make a vast city for my people, others are welcome and I might require help in this endeavor. So who shall assist me?"

Kahn then flys down to check on her people
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:05:18 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2017, 04:03:53 pm »

You should not need to use an action to check on your people. Interacting with your people is a freebie, giving orders or demands takes an action.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2017, 07:39:15 pm »

"Oh, for goodness' sake."

"God of knowledge, me and mine thank you for placing your library on our humble continent. May we enter its halls and make use of the knowledge stored there freely?"

"Sorry, wasn't referring to you. Go ahead. Do take care not to damage or misplace the books, however."

Maximillian invokes the Golden Winds, changing the ash from the boulder into a slab. It contains, in universal language, the knowledge of how to read impossibly fast.

Maximillian, rather than creating a Librarian, creates a species of librarians. They should be created in the Great Library and should have book-based magical powers. They should also be few in number to balance out their capabilities.

Maximillian creates a secret chamber in the Great Library. This chamber shall only be accessible to the eldest of librarians and contains books that have not yet been written. Somehow.

Maximillian finally... creates a rather large magical book that protects him from attacks.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2017, 09:27:22 pm »

Channel the Golden Winds to attempt bringing back Change to my lands. Try a second time if it fails, attempt to strengthen the Change so as to not be removable if it succeeds
Strengthen the Golden Wind streams.

"Ye God of Knowledge, invoke my powers sparingly if you have nothing to offer me."

Order the changelings to assume forms matching a random race and infiltrate them, spreading Change with Auric Alchemy and preaching my supremacy
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2017, 09:34:10 pm »

"Much appreciated, Maximillian."

Use two actions it takes to convince the queen to create a caste of scholars. This caste should learn what they can from the great library, and pass on their knowledge to the Kivuli for the betterment of everyone.

If the queen is convinced and I still have actions elft, create a staff a staff from the kivuli moonrock for her, as a token of my appreciation. The staff should boost her magical abilities.

The staff can wait, use two actions to boycott Neshrifca's making a magical art that can raise the dead. That is my domain, and I will allow no trespassing.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 08:48:20 pm by Pancaek »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2017, 10:41:48 pm »

Draco looks at the Abyssals, they were clothed but they felt... vulnerable. As if they could be easily hurt.
"This... this needs..."
Draco creates the Lesser Abyssal Beasts. they are small creatures with thick natural armor, metallic plates. They are the size of dogs, and have a mean bite, they're herbivores.
"Th-there. Now there are... others, underground."

"Oh, right, I need to..."
Draco tries to make Raw Magic again.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2017, 06:10:04 pm »

I Attempt to create Nigshish, a "Magical" Art which Draws upon the health of the caster and those around them to cast curses and Raise the dead.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2017, 06:38:54 pm »

Spend 4 actions to fill the ageless isle with candles representing the life of every mortal. A new candle is created when a new mortal is created, and it is extinguished when they die.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2017, 06:27:18 pm »

"O-oh, these are... cute, but. A-aren't they... lonely?"
Draco goes and encourages meeting and interbreeding between the Nishkiki and Hornless Abyssals.
"Be nice... to each other."

"Hau~"
Draco tries to make the old scraggly dogs young and cute. Also, they will be huskies and wolves, and generally those fluffy adorable wolf things. Because those are just adorable.
"I'm sorry for failing you."

Draco looks at the Abyssals, they were clothed but they felt... vulnerable. As if they could be easily hurt.
"This... this needs..."
Draco creates the Lesser Abyssal Beasts. they are small creatures with thick natural armor, metallic plates. They are the size of dogs, and have a mean bite, they're herbivores.
"Th-there. Now there are... others, underground."

"Oh, right, I need to..."
Draco tries to make Raw Magic again.

1 – The Abyssals grow to mistrust other races and soon outlaw interbreeding. Such things become taboo and the Abyssals believe only theirs is the truest, most pure bloodline.
4 – They are cute. Adorable, in fact. They do, however, age into less-adorable dogs, finally returning to being ugly in the last piece of their lifespan.
3 – You create small fluffy blob-like things. They are herbivores with a mean bite, but they are small, about the size of a football.
6 – You create raw magic. It permeates all things across the infitine world, and all races begin developing methods to use this. The Abyssals, however, know how to, with structures already in place for runic magic.

They gently shake themselves as they smile watching the species interbreed....they are slightly unhappy at the lack of worship but they suppose that just means they shall go where they are needed.
Find the most diseased continent

Start setting up small shrines that will slowly heal illnesses when prayed too.

Spread my healing flowers onto this continent

Encourage interbreeding between species on that continent.

"God of cute you do good work!"

6 – You find the scablands. It’s a land essentially made out of boiled, hardened blood, with pus and wretched, diseased creatures running about the place, poisonous plants, etc.
5 – Across all continents you begin to set up shrines with a graven image of yourself. They quickly become reknowned as miriacle-working shrines. One, located in the middle of a river, begins producing healing water that cures many ailments.
6 – Your healing flowers take over the ecosystem, starving off many of the other plants of the scablands
6 – All species on all continents are interbreeding almost more than with their own kind, except for the Abyssals, who have for some reason hidden themselves away underground.

Kahn lands in an empty valley not far the amazon settlement
Try and make a golden city
If gold doesn't work invent a whole new type of building material. it shall be called Infinityum and one palm sized slab will be able to sharpen any weapon and if you plant it will grow into a vast city.
Further the weapon tech of the amazons.
Pick a dog make it young and immortal I shall deem him fluffy

"Brothers and sisters I have an offer, I shall be trying to make a vast city for my people, others are welcome and I might require help in this endeavor. So who shall assist me?"

Kahn then flys down to check on her people

5 – A beautiful golden city is made, exact in every detail. Gems line doorways, pillars are carved into ornate shapes and rooves slope artistically and gently.
2 – You fail to create infinityum. Sounds pretty cool though, maybe try again?
4 – Amazons begin creating swords and shields, as well as primitive armouring.
6 – Fluffy is made forever young and adorable, but also has magical powers stronger than any being yet in creation. He is bestowed with sentience.
Your people are settling in well to their new golden city, and worship Kahn upon her arrival. Their goddess who creates a home for them. Many have spread across the golden continent and many of the amazon babies and children are half other races. A half-Umelok has made you a doll with the help of her mother. It looks like you.

"Oh, for goodness' sake."

"Sorry, wasn't referring to you. Go ahead. Do take care not to damage or misplace the books, however."

Maximillian invokes the Golden Winds, changing the ash from the boulder into a slab. It contains, in universal language, the knowledge of how to read impossibly fast.

Maximillian, rather than creating a Librarian, creates a species of librarians. They should be created in the Great Library and should have book-based magical powers. They should also be few in number to balance out their capabilities.

Maximillian creates a secret chamber in the Great Library. This chamber shall only be accessible to the eldest of librarians and contains books that have not yet been written. Somehow.

Maximillian finally... creates a rather large magical book that protects him from attacks.

2 + 1 from Golden Winds – The slab is made, it contains the knowledge, but one must study a lifetime to attain the knowledge. A small cult of mixed species is establishing a monkhood around studying the slab.
5 – Librarians are created exactly to specification. They have a powerful grasp over the new raw magic that permeates all existence. It is similar to the runic magic developed by the Abyssals, however it is much more refined due to the long, complicated scrolls and scriptures used by the librarians. Their power and eternal life comes with the tradeoff that they may only have a child once every century.
3 – The secret chamber is made, but contains no books.
1 – You instead create a book that contains all things that shall never come to pass. Any mortal who reads this, including librarians, will lose their minds.

Channel the Golden Winds to attempt bringing back Change to my lands. Try a second time if it fails, attempt to strengthen the Change so as to not be removable if it succeeds
Strengthen the Golden Wind streams.

"Ye God of Knowledge, invoke my powers sparingly if you have nothing to offer me."

Order the changelings to assume forms matching a random race and infiltrate them, spreading Change with Auric Alchemy and preaching my supremacy
3, 4 – Change begins again within your lands, but is slower before. You cement it so it may not be removed.
1 – The golden winds shall fade the more times their powers are invoked, and recharge slowly over time.
4 – The changelings follow your order. They teach Auric Alchemy and spread your religion amongst the Amazons, Umelok and Abyssals.

"Much appreciated, Maximillian."

Use two actions it takes to convince the queen to create a caste of scholars. This caste should learn what they can from the great library, and pass on their knowledge to the Kivuli for the betterment of everyone.

If the queen is convinced and I still have actions elft, create a staff a staff from the kivuli moonrock for her, as a token of my appreciation. The staff should boost her magical abilities.

The staff can wait, use two actions to boycott Neshrifca's making a magical art that can raise the dead. That is my domain, and I will allow no trespassing.

6, 3 – The caste is created. Scholars, scientists and artisans, they improve living conditions amongst all Kivuli. Infrastructure is being built, sewage, roads, bridges. Engineering is a breeze when everything is written down for you. Theatres thrive, with plays from the library being enacted. Schools are established for the young. Your people are thriving. The mages are learnig all sorts of magics, including simple runic magic. A small few are beginning to study necromancy.
5, 6 – The school of magic is not created, as you block all power to your necromantic divinity the moment you feel it being drawn upon.

I Attempt to create Nigshish, a "Magical" Art which Draws upon the health of the caster and those around them to cast curses and Raise the dead.

1, 3, 4 – The school of magic is not made.

Spend 4 actions to fill the ageless isle with candles representing the life of every mortal. A new candle is created when a new mortal is created, and it is extinguished when they die.

2, 6, 1, 3 – The candles are made, just. However, you also create reincarnation. When a mortal dies, their flame goes out, but when it is lit once more, they are reincarnated.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2017, 06:34:02 pm »

"Thank you my child I shall cherish your gift" she pats the child on the head while also Bestowing a blessing upon the child, she shall have beauty unlike any other. ill dedicate 2 actions to this.
Next I shall create infinityum again
Fly over to a secluded area and try and create a male amazon. not as strong as the females but still tough

"Draco you and your children shall be forever welcome within my city."
Kahn shall name the city Valhalla
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10