Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7  (Read 11942 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2017, 06:07:37 pm »

Make the amazons believe in the code
Destroy the true light in a fiery rage
Make more amazons that will  be loyal to me
Create wolf like creatures to be my sacred animal and mounts for the amazons

"Amazons behold! I am your creator Khan Goddess of war!"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 07:54:26 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2017, 06:11:54 pm »

Just as a note for you to make a race loyal to you you must introduce yourself to them. At the moment they are making up gods because they have never met anyone. It doens't take a bolded action to introduce yourself to them, but it's probably a good idea, you know, before another god comes waltzing in claiming they made your creatures.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2017, 06:40:19 pm »

Introduce myself to the whole wide world.
"Hello everyone I am the god of medicine its wonderful to meet you all...seeing you all being able to feel my gifts to see it enrich your lifes FILLS ME WITH SUCH JOY!"
The god giggles happily looking at all of lifes creatures with warm adoring eyes love and admiration clear to see.
"I am Lδδke Nainen
Create my special race from two turns ago
introduce myself to them.
begin a tour of the mortal realms healing the sick and helping the needy.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2017, 06:57:00 pm »

[Draco Cutie, God of Adorbs]
(HP: 20/20)

"M-maybe it's not that... good."
Draco changes the antenna on the Abyssals, they are horns, fulfill the same purpose, but are less fragile.
Draco looks around for a bit, then starts pushing the walls.
Draco expands the cave space.
Draco then starts poking holes in the cave floor.
Draco makes really deep pits at some areas.
Draco then makes the cave flows. Channels only detectable by the horns of the Abyssals. These make magic stronger, so they can use them to navigate the caves faster.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2017, 07:08:25 pm »

Auris sees the Changelings beginning to form their own myths, shakes his head slightly and speaks to them commandingly while wielding the Wooden Stick of Worship.
"The one you see before you is your only god, your Shining Father, and you are my progeny. Worship only me, and the Winds will bend to your desires."

"An error in an action must be fixed before the job is done, as is described by the Golden Virtue.
Channel the Winds into the stick in an attempt to enhance it to what it was originally meant to be.

Auris sees the Wisps, and supposes they too can exist as his creation- But his original concept must also come to being.
Channeling the winds, attempt to create Shinelings once more.

"All may harness my power, but only my progeny may make full use of it."
Create the Golden Cauldron, a colossal mortar-like bowl made of mystical gold located in the center of the Auric Land that collects and attracts the winds. Optimally, all streams of the Golden Winds should end at the Cauldron, so that the Winds graze all parts of the world enough to warp it but only fully collect at the Cauldron. My full power will only be accessible by those of the Auric Land or myself.

"It is time that all feel the touch of my Hand."
Direct a smallish stream of one of the Golden Winds towards the island where the 'True Light' reside. Their land shall twist beneath their toes, and their bodies shall give to maddening deformities.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2017, 07:31:22 pm »

Shaak Looks upon the sea, And sees Fish...
And from those fish he attempts to create New creatures, Creatures which will survive in his sea of Blood... Creatures Drawn to Blood...
Next Shaak looks upon the amazons, and sees their Repulsive Beauty...
And he Attempts to Take but one, and break it down into Lesser Creatures, Still Sentient, But not nearly as Painful to his eyes.
Finally he looks upon his fearweed...
And Changes some of the plants, Perverting it's nature so it Strengthens the minds of those who Consume it.
Almost as an after thought Shaak Reveals its self to his Zistrathu as their god.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2017, 08:04:32 pm »

Introduce myself to the Umeolk.

"Behold the god of Time, my people."

Create a day-night cycle, from which the sun and the moons rotate in the sky. The mortals of the land shall use this cycle to help them tell the Time.

Create the Ageless Isle, a small island isolated from all the other landmasses. The Ageless Isle is enveloped in an envelope of Time, and all those within do not experience the passing of Time until they leave. In addition, the Ageless Isle can only be found by those who are not looking for it.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2017, 09:29:28 am »

Maximillian:

"Hello, fellow entities. Now excuse me."

Maximillian creates a set of four books written in universal language(characters that can be read by anybody, even those who cannot or have not learned to read) that detail the history of the world thus far.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2017, 11:17:49 am »

Use all four actions to create an ecosystem of fauna and flora that manage to live on Kivuli with only the moon as their source of light. Can't have unlife if there's nothing that lives here in the first place.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2017, 08:40:52 pm »

Make the amazons believe in the code
Destroy the true light in a fiery rage
Make more amazons that will  be loyal to me
Create wolf like creatures to be my sacred animal and mounts for the amazons

"Amazons behold! I am your creator Khan Goddess of war!"

4 – The amazons take on the code by command of their god, but it isn’t integration into their culture. Were it not for their gods’ command they would not adhere to such a code. Still, they will follow the code religiously.
4 – You have revealed yourself to your Amazons, they follow your commands and create a religion around you. They adhere only to your exact commands and are not very good at picking up the spirit or intention behind your words.
4 – You create more Amazons. They are loyal to you and, like the others, follow your commands to the exact letter and no further.
1 – Something went very wrong, and the wolves become mutant monsters, fur and teeth and eyes growing in all the wrong places. The Amazons take to slaying them but refuse to eat their meat.

Introduce myself to the whole wide world.
"Hello everyone I am the god of medicine its wonderful to meet you all...seeing you all being able to feel my gifts to see it enrich your lifes FILLS ME WITH SUCH JOY!"
The god giggles happily looking at all of lifes creatures with warm adoring eyes love and admiration clear to see.
"I am Lδδke Nainen
Create my special race from two turns ago
introduce myself to them.
begin a tour of the mortal realms healing the sick and helping the needy.

No roll needed to introduce yourself, as previously mentioned. Two other actions remain which I will roll for.
5 – Your race is created in exactly the image you intended. They spread quickly, their beauty compelling many around them to interact with them. It is too early to say what these interactions will be like.
5 – The mortal realms enjoy your presence, but there is currently still no such thing as sickness or death amongst the people of the world. Such things were never created. There are two beings who have something like a sickness, you feel them moving off in the scab lands. The lands of corruption, made from burned blood.

"M-maybe it's not that... good."
Draco changes the antenna on the Abyssals, they are horns, fulfill the same purpose, but are less fragile.
Draco looks around for a bit, then starts pushing the walls.
Draco expands the cave space.
Draco then starts poking holes in the cave floor.
Draco makes really deep pits at some areas.
Draco then makes the cave flows. Channels only detectable by the horns of the Abyssals. These make magic stronger, so they can use them to navigate the caves faster.
6 – The horns are changed, but they grow two horns. They begin to fight with these adorably to see who will become pack alpha.
2 – The caves remain the same size.
4 – The caves become deeper, many of them becoming chasms. The Abyssals begin creating homes dug out of the chasm walls, bridges to cross the great clefts, and cities come to be. Your race is no longer tribal. Societal structure is still determined by adorable combat.
2 – The channels are not made.

Auris sees the Changelings beginning to form their own myths, shakes his head slightly and speaks to them commandingly while wielding the Wooden Stick of Worship.
"The one you see before you is your only god, your Shining Father, and you are my progeny. Worship only me, and the Winds will bend to your desires."

"An error in an action must be fixed before the job is done, as is described by the Golden Virtue.
Channel the Winds into the stick in an attempt to enhance it to what it was originally meant to be.

Auris sees the Wisps, and supposes they too can exist as his creation- But his original concept must also come to being.
Channeling the winds, attempt to create Shinelings once more.

"All may harness my power, but only my progeny may make full use of it."
Create the Golden Cauldron, a colossal mortar-like bowl made of mystical gold located in the center of the Auric Land that collects and attracts the winds. Optimally, all streams of the Golden Winds should end at the Cauldron, so that the Winds graze all parts of the world enough to warp it but only fully collect at the Cauldron. My full power will only be accessible by those of the Auric Land or myself.

"It is time that all feel the touch of my Hand."
Direct a smallish stream of one of the Golden Winds towards the island where the 'True Light' reside. Their land shall twist beneath their toes, and their bodies shall give to maddening deformities.
4+1 – The plain stick becomes your divine rod of change. Your people see this and begin worshiping it by praying to it once as the sun rises and once as the sun sets (as there is now day night cycle, see below.) This change in the skies is taken to be your doing.
6 – The shinelings are made. A separate but related race to the wisps, they glow blazingly bright. They are joyous in their creation and they dance around on your continent before flying up into the sky, where they find their home amongst the many lunar bodies now there. There, they sit, their brightness obscured by the sun during the day, but granting wishes to those who see them at night. You created stars.
3 – The caudron comes into being but cannot hold the power of your winds. It draws the winds that flow near to it, but those further away are unaffected. It is an artifact of great power nonetheless and your creation begins to learn magic from this.
2 – The winds are being molded by the cauldron and are too unstable to otherwise be redirected.

Shaak Looks upon the sea, And sees Fish...
And from those fish he attempts to create New creatures, Creatures which will survive in his sea of Blood... Creatures Drawn to Blood...
Next Shaak looks upon the amazons, and sees their Repulsive Beauty...
And he Attempts to Take but one, and break it down into Lesser Creatures, Still Sentient, But not nearly as Painful to his eyes.
Finally he looks upon his fearweed...
And Changes some of the plants, Perverting it's nature so it Strengthens the minds of those who Consume it.
Almost as an after thought Shaak Reveals its self to his Zistrathu as their god.

6 – You corrupt some of each creature made to live within the sea. From these you create giant sea monsters and tiny bloodthirsty pihrana-like creatures. The seas are suddenly a dangerous place, and even more so near your lands where the blood draws so many of them near. When they lack other food, they begin to eat away at your continent itself. Still, it would take far too long for them to consume any worrying amount.
5 – The Amazon disappears from her tribe one lonely star-filled night. You personally take her, tear her apart, and order each piece of her to continue life within your lands. You give each piece of her means by which to live as a separate creature, able to move, see and eat of its own independence.
2 – The plants, already your corrupted creation, are not sure what you want of them and will not change their nature for you. Perhaps try again.

Introduce myself to the Umeolk.

"Behold the god of Time, my people."

Create a day-night cycle, from which the sun and the moons rotate in the sky. The mortals of the land shall use this cycle to help them tell the Time.

Create the Ageless Isle, a small island isolated from all the other landmasses. The Ageless Isle is enveloped in an envelope of Time, and all those within do not experience the passing of Time until they leave. In addition, the Ageless Isle can only be found by those who are not looking for it.

4 – A day night cycle is created, but everyone seems to think this is the doing of Auris, rather than you.
4 - The Ageless Isle is created. It exists in a central point of the world so far, equal distances from all other continents.
Your Ulemok need no roll to begin worshiping you. They experience some animosity toward the other races who believe day and night to be the doing of the change god, Auiris
Maximillian is using tiny, almost imperceptible amounts of power from your sphere. This in no way weakens you.

Maximillian:

"Hello, fellow entities. Now excuse me."

Maximillian creates a set of four books written in universal language(characters that can be read by anybody, even those who cannot or have not learned to read) that detail the history of the world thus far.
5, 1, 1, 4 – Two books are created, these two books hold all knowledge and history of the world. The universal language appears to be working perfectly, as though no race has yet developed writing, all are able to read it. The books appear to be constantly writing as time ticks on, updating themselves with history as it continues. This come s to the attention of the god of time, as it appears to be using negligible ammounts of his sphere.

Use all four actions to create an ecosystem of fauna and flora that manage to live on Kivuli with only the moon as their source of light. Can't have unlife if there's nothing that lives here in the first place.

5, 1, 2, 6 – An ecosystem is created, it has plants, animals, insects. There is currently no sickness or natural death, and as such unless eaten, all creatures shall live forever. Your continent is quickly becoming crowded.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2017, 09:12:15 pm »

Shaak looks at Khan's wolves, already corrupted creatures and says...
"Ooo, Good doggys! I'm gonna take some of you home with me!"
I pick up 10 - 20 of the "wolves" ard move them to the scablands.
Next I Spend two actions trying to make meat plants.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2017, 09:20:14 pm »

Protect the wolves, and try and un ugly them
Train the amazons myself
Try and make some amazons demigods
Kill something that isn't a amazon
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 09:37:55 am by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2017, 11:03:51 pm »

"The books are meant to be used. Hm."

((Should I have gotten a +1 bonus for creating those books? It seems to fit with knowledge to me.))

Maximillian gives one book to each of the most civilized sentient race. (non roll action?)

Afterwards, he examines the two failed books. How exactly are they borked? (non roll action?)

After that, he creates an obelisk of black stone, then engraves it with universal language glyphs explaining the most notable characteristics of each of the gods.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2017, 01:41:10 am »

((Your failures were 1s, they would not be improved by applying your bonus. ))

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2017, 07:51:11 am »

"H-hauu~"
Draco manifests as a tiny dragon and wraps around an Abyssal's horn. The one of the bestest Abyssal. She also breathes upon it, the horns will notice her magic is different from regular magic.

Whenever Draco does some magic, her body radiates with divine power.
Draco makes cave chambers, some parts are much more spacious than others.
Draco makes Fluff Spiders. Big fluffy spiders that's a bit dangerous, but they're fluffy and makes Abyss Silk, which is very good for clothes.
Draco makes one-horn Abyssals, they're less magically attuned, but physically bigger and stronger.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 07:56:57 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10