Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101255 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #990 on: May 23, 2017, 07:06:52 pm »

"It involves some knowledge of the energies you are dealing with and then drawing them forth from the tome's pages. It is something better experienced than explained."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

As Brady left he was quickly replaced by more as multiple members of the group entered Sybil's study. The only one to speak was Quetzalxochitl, who wanted to know what a contract was.

"A contract is a record of a promise, to put it simply. As the contract owner, I set terms that you agree to follow in return for payment of a kind; in this case, the payment is 10,000 gold pieces." As she was explaining the contract Sybil handed the trio copies of the contract.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:21:37 am by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"But I can't, that's the irritating part... Well, thanks anyway. I guess I should have figured as much."
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 25, 2017, 06:54:02 pm »

"What are you unable to do? Learn about the energies or draw them forth?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Wynne glanced over the contract. She... really couldn't read it, but had gotten the gist from the others. "You do this, you get paid, you get diddly squat if you don't do your job." The way people had been talking earlier had worried her a bit, but nothing to be done.

"Not seein' anything outta place here. I look forward to workin' with ya." Wynne says simply, signing her contract in her messy scrawl of handwriting.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:59:36 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I think maybe he's just too grumpy for light magic to work for him."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Draw them forth, I guess. It doesn't work for me like a staff does... it's a lot harder."

"You know, every time someone makes one of those jokes, I can actually, physically feel myself caring less about your health and safety. Just a little."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Yeah, but I'm too cute for you to let die."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"No one's too cute for the old hooded skeleton."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: May 25, 2017, 11:33:14 pm »

"Witty, are we?" Drest commented, picking up Fael and resting the cat on his lap.
"Mrrrr."

"Having difficulties with drawing the energies is better than facing them while learning. Without the basics you are finished. Since you wield a staff and you have interest in learning, I can assure you enough training will allow you to use tomes."
>Yes?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Quetz frowned at the sheet. Such strange writing.
"I cannot read your heiroglyphs well. If it is same as the others, I will take your word as higher caste."
She raised her thumb to her mouth and bit down, then smeared her bloody thumb across the page.

"There. Should I break it, your shadow priests may curse me with it. "
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caius briefly and somewhat unnecessarily looks over Ava's face.

"...Yeah, I'll take your word on that, sweetheart."

He then turns back to Drest, looking reassured.

"You think so?"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"It must be hard only being able to see half of this.

By the way, you should probably make sure Eric's not dying."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caius is unconcerned.

"Eric, if you're not dying, make noise."

"My mom loved that one."

"And, now that you mention it... Yes, it's absolutely agonizing,"
he says melodramatically (in fact, much like Gilbert would), "that my missing eye prevents me from properly taking in the soft, delicate beauty of your flawless face; the perfect roundness of your eyes; your brows, ever arched with cleverness and curiosity; and your perfectly pursed lips, from which pours forth an unnaturally long and ever-so-annoying stream of jabs, jeers, and japes."

Caius' words then become deadpan once more.

"Please, cruel gods, deliver me from my misery."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 151