Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101229 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Eh... never mind that. It's just a place where people store valuable things."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

"If you don't have chickens where you live, and gold is common... what do you usually eat?"
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"I'd think the more valid question is where do you come from? I've never heard of such a place."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #843 on: April 26, 2017, 08:09:11 pm »

"Apparently a warrior culture that values weapons-grade metals but has little access to them whilst possessing large amounts of gold and gems."

Drest had some interest of his own on the place. As soon as he got the means, it probably wouldn't be too hard to pull some strings and initiate trade with Quetzalxochitl's people, exchanging copper, iron and steel for precious metals and gems.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"Yes, by following the conversation, I was able to infer that much. That said, I've never heard of anywhere that matches that description, and I think I would have, at least in passing."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ain't you heard, Eric? The moon glows so bright at night because it's covered in gold. And if she ain't heard of chickens, she's gotta be from elsewhere, know what I mean? Explains the white hair too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Caius has recovered from his phantom castration and approaches the others, still holding Fael.

"I bet they don't have to worry about poverty where she's from. Would be nice..."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ava produces a scrap of food from . . . somewhere . . . and offers it to the cat.

"Yknow, if iron is so valuable to you folks, and you don't care for gold, I've got a knife or two right here. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 27, 2017, 12:20:49 am »

"Mhrrr!" Fael tried to stick out his little paws and grab the food at the same time as he began biting at it. Drest turned to look.

"You were also using dark magic, correct? Here is your tome." he walked closer and returned Ava the Worm tome she'd given him during the battle.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ava does an excellent job of somehow making the tome vanish into the folds of her clothing. Somewhat impressive given the things tended to be the size of a small child.

"Thanks. Nice cat, by the way."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 27, 2017, 12:48:14 am »

"You are welcome. Fael is indeed a good familiar and traveling companion."
>Yes?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"I have come to this savage and untamed land from the grand city of Textitlan." She paused. "The moon is not covered in gold. Silly barbarian."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It's a joke, miss Quetzalxochitl. We barbarians love to make 'em."

Dale probably butchered that name but he gave it a shot anyway.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Caius steps closer to Ava, allowing Fael his morsel. He resists the urge to gush further.

"What are your people like, er.. Quetz?"
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Quetzalxochitl was starting to get a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people talking at her.
"Quetzalxochitl." She stressed the syllables.
"It's a joke, miss Quetzalxochitl. We barbarians love to make 'em."
"Oh. You are joke. I see."
The use of 'joke' instead of 'joker' was certainly accidental. Almost certainly.
"I do not know your tongue very well, or what strange beliefs you hold. I will try to keep in mind you joke."

"What are your people like, er.. Quetz?"
"I am no one unique among my people. I am a warrior of the Viper Caste, as my tattoos and jewellery show, as gods and birth decreed. What are your own castes? Your... ranks in position of civilisation? Your hairs are all different colours. Your eyes, too. It is strange."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 151