Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101096 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #330 on: January 30, 2017, 10:00:55 pm »

"Hey, Friar, they scared off the guard. Maybe they'll let us out!

Hey, out there! Mind letting is out? Those guards overreacted big time."

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 30, 2017, 10:09:28 pm »

"So... There certainly is someone other than a teenager in there. But... Well... No, our contact isn't in there. But... Maybe they'll work with us? They don't seem evil. Hey, will you help us? You guys aren't evil or anything, right?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 30, 2017, 10:13:40 pm »

"What? No, I'm not evil. Like I said, the guards just overreacted. How was I supposed to know challenging a guard to a duel was illegal?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 30, 2017, 10:15:26 pm »

"I know what you mean. Those guards are all a heart attack waiting to happen."

Dale glanced over his shoulder toward the prison.

"So. My name's Dale Barton, kid. What's yours?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 30, 2017, 10:16:10 pm »

"Okay, while I appreciate the idea of gathering more allies as much as the next grunt, we really shouldn't be taking more people onto Sybil's operation without her approval."

Eric approached Sea, and put a hand on her shoulder before leaning in. "Look, this isn't really the time or place to explain this, but simplified ideas like good and evil don't really work out nearly so neatly in the real world. No one is going to say 'Why yes miss, I am evil', unless they are seriously deranged, or have serious self esteem issues. Asking someone if they are evil or not and taking their answer at face value is no way to filter potential allies. Do you get what I'm trying to say?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 30, 2017, 10:19:53 pm »

"Woah, now. No one said anything about bringing the stray puppies home with us, Eric. I'm just talking a favor for a favor; we bust them out, they help us find Zephyr, square is square. Know what I mean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 30, 2017, 10:22:20 pm »

"All I will say to you, man, is that you be careful with that thing. Swords aren't toys."
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 30, 2017, 10:23:43 pm »

Sea tilted her head at Eric.

"Well of course not. But it's an interesting way to get a reaction. People act differently when they lie, right? So, uhm, it's just a way to get a reaction. I mean, it's not a sure thing obviously, but it can't hurt to ask, right?"

11-9

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 30, 2017, 10:24:33 pm »

"I know what you mean. Those guards are all a heart attack waiting to happen."

"Heh, no joke. Sticks in the mud, all of 'em!"

Dale glanced over his shoulder toward the prison.

"So. My name's Dale Barton, kid. What's yours?"

"The name's Nick. Nick Lendel. Mind saying why you guys are fighting the guards?"

"All I will say to you, man, is that you be careful with that thing. Swords aren't toys."
"Hey, I'm not an idiot. And speaking of my sword, mind handing it over?"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:27:17 pm by S34N1C »

Glory to United Forenia!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 30, 2017, 10:28:50 pm »

Dale raised a finger.

"If we're going to be asking Nick here to fight with us, shouldn't we give him his weapon first? I'm assuming that sword's his. No other reason for a guard to drop it, and the heal staff must belong to the friar he was talking about. We should at least get him in here so we're not overworking Caius."

He turned to Nick.

"We're looking for the little miss's contact here, a guy named Zephyr. She said she overheard the guards hassling him so we thought he might have gotten thrown in prison. So, we decided to smoosh a few of 'em so the others would see things our way. Got us to the door there without a fight so I guess it's working."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 30, 2017, 10:31:01 pm »

"Hey, I'm not an idiot. And speaking of my sword, mind handing it over?"

"I mean... Kinda? How do I know you aren't in jail for knifing little girls or something like that?" Eric tapped his chin. "...Caius, what do you think of the kid?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 30, 2017, 10:34:49 pm »

"I never said you were an idiot, I said to be careful. God knows I could have used that, a while ago..."

His hand trails vaguely across his scarred face.

"...Well, I'm not too sure. You seem all right, Nick, but can you use that sword of yours?"
Black lives matter.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 30, 2017, 10:39:17 pm »

"Of course I can use it! I've been sword fighting since I was a kid!

And as for you, mister Armor, how do I know you aren't just slaughtering the town guard for fun?"

Glory to United Forenia!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 30, 2017, 10:41:40 pm »

"Keep talking like that and you'll be christened Mr. Grump Junior. But.."

"What exactly were you in jail for, again?"
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 30, 2017, 10:43:01 pm »

Eric's tone became somewhat cold. "Okay, Nick. I am doing this for money, not personal amusement. Whether that's better or not is yours to judge. However, there are two things that I'd point out to you. First: Most of them are still breathing. I think. I sure didn't check. Second: One of us is in jail right now. And its not me."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 151