Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101249 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ava shakes her head.
"You're looking at my teacher."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #976 on: May 08, 2017, 01:10:40 am »

"Oh, really?" Drest actually smiled at that affirmation, his interest once again piqued. At least he was traveling with interesting people.

"Self-taught then. How long did it take until you started to master the basics?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Let me think. . . It was a long time. Been trying to do it on and off since I was, what, twelve? Something like that. I didn't have time to study it constantly."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 08, 2017, 08:38:03 am »

"That still sounds like a good personal achievement. Dark magic usually requires rigorous studies. I assume you have been using reference books this whole time, correct?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Well, yeah. I dunno another way to learn it. Why do you ask?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 09, 2017, 06:37:49 pm »

"Because I could lend you some as well. I assume you still want to further your studies, and since you have self-taught, you must have some talent."
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh, really? That'd be great. I picked up a couple tomes recently, but more can't hurt. But. . ."
"What's the catch?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 09, 2017, 09:18:11 pm »

"There is no 'catch' besides expecting the tomes to be returned when you are done. I could be your tutor during my free time as well."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:23:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ava pursed her lips. There was always a catch. . . She supposed she could be nice enough to give the tomes back, especially since they were going to be swimming in gold at the end of this. A tutor would be nice too.
"Alright. That'd be great, then."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 09, 2017, 09:29:56 pm »

"Excellent."

Drest produced a few small reference books on magical theory, a few bookmarks and practical annotations included.

"Here they are. It is good to find someone to share knowledge with. I did not know Lady Sybil's student was an user of anima."
>Yes?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Quetz had barged in before Brady could finish opening his mouth to reply.
  "Uh... I don't have any more questions for now, no. We'll talk again later." Brady turned to go, and gave Quetz a small wave on his way past.
I wonder how hard it'll be to get a couple extra pastries or something to give to Muffin, Brady mused as he wandered down the hallway.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 15, 2017, 11:12:35 pm »

"Talking about Lady Sybil's student, what do you know about her?" he inquired, his question not necessarily aimed at Ava.
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

The provided books vanished into Ava's clothing at a nearly alarming speed. She frowned, however, at the mention of Sea.

"I dunno. Some kinda prodigy Sybil grabbed off the street, or something. Not a fan, personally, but she's not like, actively terrible."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 23, 2017, 01:00:52 am »

Drest held back a smile at Ava's frown and reply, noticing what looked like a rivalry of sorts.

"So I assume you did not ask her for assistance in your studies."
>Yes?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Caius sighs irritably.

"How do you even... do tome magic? I've tried it a few times and it never works. Is there a trick to it?"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:22:14 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 151