Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101247 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #960 on: May 01, 2017, 03:16:55 pm »

"I have never heard of such things, but I do not imagine it impossible to do. Certainly few would even try, though, due to the taboo involved with reanimating corpses." If mud golems were possible, Drest didn't think using meat puppets would be that different, aside from the possible uproar that'd cause.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Quetz cleared the last of her plate and stood.
"We talk more later. I go to talk with the higher ca- no, the master of this place."

She headed through to the study, rapping on the door with her fist.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Sybil silently collected the signed contract and placed it into one of her drawers. As she was about to speak someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" she called out to the door before turning to Brady. "I suppose we're done here... unless you have more questions?"

My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dale waited for Quetz to leave the room before finishing his bread.

"That one is a real piece of work. You guys think there really is a place like she says, or is she a loony? I'd almost lean to the second option but all that gold jewelry had to come from somewhere. And it doesn't look like any I've seen."

"Not my problem either way I guess."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 06, 2017, 01:12:13 am »

"We will see. She did pique my interest."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ah, well. She is good with a weapon. We might as well keep indulging her if she is crazy, that way that spear stays pointed at our enemies instead of us, know what I mean?"

The archer put his feet on the table and leaned his chair back onto its back legs, his hands still behind his head.

"It's too bad we don't have orders to empty as much of the wine cellars as we can before leaving."

"That'd be a damn good time."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

She pushed open the door and regarded the people inside.
"Sybil. You wanted contract. Explain it, and I will see."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

After eating, Nock follows Quetz Ono Sybil's office to hear the contract as well.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"She's smart... Master Sybil will make sure she gets the most out of the contract... So, uhm, you're probably right about that. She never gives up an advantage she doesn't need to... Like the way I store magic in items. She won't sell that until she knows it's the best thing to do."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Seeing the other new people getting to their feet and heading off, Wynne quickly wolfs down what's left of her food.

"Guessin' that's my cue. I'm lookin' forward to working with you." Wynne says, following after the others. She hangs back a bit to allow the others to ask their questions first.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"You've been quiet. Heavy thoughts?"

This was directed at Ava.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 07, 2017, 10:06:33 pm »

"It seems Sybil's office will get crowded. I will wait for a better moment."

Drest then removed his mask to sip the cup of hot tea he'd picked up. It seemed like his eyes were still as intense as they looked with the mask on, possibly thanks to the highlighting provided by the makeup he used around them. When Dale talked to Ava, the shaman's gaze moved to her.

"What is your name, again? I do remember you during the combat. You used dark magic, didn't you?"
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ava freezes, then takes a few moments to chew and swallow the food she'd been shoving into her mouth.

"Uh. Nothin' really. Just eatin'.

"Name's Ava. And yeah, I did, just picked it up."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Fair enough."

He'd let Drest have her attention; it sounded like he wanted to talk shop anyway.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 08, 2017, 12:53:08 am »

"Who was your teacher? Do you have a master like Miss Sybil around?" he calmly asked while sipping on his tea.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 151