Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101230 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"Basically, we don't think about our 'castes' much because almost everyone is in the... uh... normal-people caste, I guess? It's possible to move up if you get rich, but you have to get really rich, and it's hard to get rich if you don't start out rich."

"True enough. It takes most of your life to get it done, if you're smart and talented." Eric stepped away from the conversation with the angry foreigner and made his way to Sea. "You got a lot of negative attention back there. How are you feeling?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"That actually makes less sense than just killing each other."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"That rotation got us this job so I wouldn't knock it too much Caius."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's also forcing anyone with even an inkling of magical talent to leave, so I feel like I can knock it if I want. The country can't just un-rotate itself like that."
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #874 on: April 27, 2017, 09:19:46 pm »

Fael seemed ready to take a catnap after having a snack, but the noises prevented that. With Drest now close to Caius, the cat turned his attention to his owner.
"Meow. Mrow."

"Here, let me have him back."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, no, I am fine. I mean, it wasn't fun but it's what needed to happen. We needed to fight. I couldn't just sit back and let other people... No I'm fine. Are you ok? You were taking as many hits as I was..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"It was pretty bad for a bit there, yeah. But we're all in fighting shape again and it looks like we aren't being followed, at least for right now, so we might get back to the mansion unmolested. So I'm fine." Eric lowered his voice so that only Sea could hear him. "If you don't mind me asking, what do you know about Sybil's politics?It looks like she has some pretty serious people gunning for her right now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Must be a cultural difference between us. Starting again somewhere new if you can afford to is basically what my home country is all about. If magic ain't wanted here, might as well take your business somewhere that'll appreciate it, know what I mean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caius begrudgingly hands Fael back to Drest, frowning in a different way than usual.

"Uh, I suppose, Dale."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Of course, you could be a black market healer. I bet you'd make a killing selling your services on the down low around here for a few years. Risky, sure, but the big money always is. Sure you don't want a ride?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't know how to ride a horse."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh, is that what the problem is? Well, all right then. I'll teach you to ride when we have some time later. It ain't too hard."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Wynne frowns at the odd woman's talk - her nation certainly sounded interesting, but the way she called them 'barbarians' was a bit irritating.

"If I can ask, why do ya keep callin' us barbarians? It's kinda rude, truth be told."
Quetz blinked, as if the answer was obvious.
"Is it not what you are? You do not have proper civilisation. So - barbarian. Is that not the right word?"

"No, I mean her appearance. Is she like you? Really... tall, maybe?"

"As far as I know, this country doesn't have any empress. Just a load of kings murdering each other every few decades."
She shook her head again.
"I do not have words in this tongue. She is more beautiful than anything. Her hair shimmers in all colours. She is taller than the tallest man. She is a goddess."

She considered his talk of kings murdering each other. This was a divided, chaotic land - all the better, she supposed, for the day Textitlan would no doubt invade and establish the Empire over the barbarians. Their grey metals would be taken, and the caste system imposed, and the barbarians would be much better off for it.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That would be great. Thanks, Dale."

"Well, Quetz, she does... sound very beautiful."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"No problem buddy. Ol' Dale's got your back."

Dale crossbow-fingered at Caius with his right hand, keeping his left on Horse's reins.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 151