Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101219 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #810 on: April 24, 2017, 08:30:57 pm »

"This is of interest." Drest commented, presenting both of the immaculate horns on his gloved hands.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Now that Seaiga was on her feet and had been healed by Gilbert, Zephyr approached Eric and Drest.

"What's 'Well shit'?" he asked as he approached the duo. His eyes widened when he saw the pair of Ludohan war horns. "Son of a bitch. This explains why they were harassing me in Penrith. But how in the hell would they..." he trailed off, internalising his thoughts.
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"We'll have to worry about it later. Caius, Zeal, you'll have to work while we move. Is everyone at least well enough to walk?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 24, 2017, 09:13:08 pm »

"I can walk." Drest replied as he put away the horns. He was still poisoned and wounded and would benefit from healing, though.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"If somebody can't, they can ride double with me on Horse here. He can hold two."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Or you can use my extra staff as a walking stick, I guess. I don't really care."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Asgore might not look like much, but he is strong enough for two. Worst case, I will walk and he can carry two injured."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Fantastic . . . I can walk fine, let's just get going."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

"I feel like I'm missing out on a few details still. You're all working for Miss Hallewell, right? So what's in the wagon?"
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 26, 2017, 01:44:05 pm »

"Hm."

Drest knelt on the ground and pulled his backpack forward to check on something. The movement seemed to cause a reaction, as a muffled noise began coming from the ornate leather bag. The black magic user opened it and a small head popped out, followed by two paws that grabbed at the edge of the bag.
"Meow?"

The shaman pulled the small cat out of his backpack and allowed it to roam freely for a bit, walking around and charging at bugs hidden in the grass.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"You'd have to ask the little miss or Zephyr there Brady; we just know they're 'supplies'."

Dale pointed at Seaiga on 'little miss'. His attention was caught by the peculiar priest-like person messing with his pack.

"Cute cat. You're not worried about it getting lost?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 26, 2017, 02:16:05 pm »

"No. Fael never goes far."
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Fael, huh? Guess it's smart then, being able to keep up with its owner on the road."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"C-Can I... hold him?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 151