Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101220 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Listen, Captain Stick-Up-Your-Ass, I think we deserve a little bit of unwinding after EVERYONE HERE just knocked on Death's door AT LEAST ONCE, before we all troop off and suddenly find ourselves in yet another ambush or riot or whatever the fuck else the world deems fit to throw at us!"

Caius takes a deep breath and lets it out, seeming to calm down.

". . . I mean, really. You're right, we almost all died, and it was pretty goddamn awful. Why not relax for just a few minutes while our lives finish flashing before our eyes?"
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "I believe the grouchy knight would rather save the banter for when we're in safer location and not full of the holes. Though his methods offend me, I cannot disagree with the basic point."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"Well heaven forbid I ask my comrades not to threaten each other with bodily harm and actually strike each other! That shit doesn't relax me, so maybe I assumed it would cause more stress! My mistake."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Eric's search of the deceased bandit leader revealed nothing but a suspicious bunch of rough-edged parchment scraps with ink on them. Clearly a ripped up note of at least some importance.

"As the mounted healer so aptly put, he's far from random. He's a notorious pain in the ass for people like me. Or was, now that he's finally dead."

As the group quarrelled, or seemed to from his perspective, Zephyr frowned.

"Save it for later people. And I don't mean back at Sybil's later. I mean after you've completed your employment later. She'll scrub you for acting like this."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Eric was the one that got all bent, I didn't do nuthin'."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You led us into bandit country? What the actual hell?" Eric took a closer look at the scrap of paper that he'd found. Maybe it would enlighten him, or at least distract from madness.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Yeah, go ahead. Just make sure you include the near-death of everyone here, okay?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"How about we just gloss over that part? What matters is we're all making it back."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Zephyr shrugged.

"It's not as if I did so blindly. I'm very familiar with this area's bandits and their patterns. By all accounts, they shouldn't have been here at this time. The fact that they were is troubling... Did you find anything on Dazar?"

Eric could make out only a few words amongst all the scraps of paper: "delay, deal, pardon, remove, reign, plunder, free". The piece was by no means long and many of the words had been torn at least partially.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eric frowned at the scraps of paper. He didn't consider himself to be a particularly suspicious man, but... "Maybe. I can't tell if this used to be a proper note, it's been shredded. If I could put it back together I might be able to get a clearer picture, but we don't have time for that."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

"The fact that there may be a note in the first place is bad enough as it is, regardless of what it might say. Did you notice anything during the battle? And has anyone checked those cloaked men yet? The sooner we get it done the sooner we can get back to Sybil's and work this out properly."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #806 on: April 24, 2017, 07:04:28 pm »

"An outstanding display." Drest calmly complimented the group while waiting for his turn to be healed, standing close to the equally weird-looking Quetzalxochitl.

He also took interest in the cloaked men, having noticed they were dark magic users much like him and checking their corpses for anything of interest.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Drest found perhaps the most out of place item within the entirety of the bandits' items: a standard Ludohan military war horn with no sign of damage. The fact that both of the cloaked men had one was more troubling than the fact the bandits had them in the first place.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #808 on: April 24, 2017, 08:11:19 pm »

"Ugh... That was unpleasant... But uhm... he's right yknow. Master Sybil is... Well she can be very strict. At least when it comes to how people act with each other. She never lets things slip past..."

Sea slowly stood up, one arm wrapped around her midsection as she did, wincing slightly in pain as she did.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "How strict are we talking here? What would she find acceptable?"

Gilbert went ahead and gave Sea an extra tap with the heal staff, just to touch things up a bit.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 151