Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101049 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It is a terrible situation you have found yourself in. Have you considered giving up and leaving?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

"I mean I got nothing better to do. But you sure do. Looks like your group's gonna leave you behind at this rate."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

”They wouldn’t. Everyone leaves us behind and their only other option for healing is Moustache over there; not to mention the only other tome users being dubiously reliable midgets. They wouldn’t last three days without us... But sure, smartass. C’mon, Drest. Let’s start walking.”

The pot moves to [8, 16].

”You got a name, or am I gonna have to call you tin can? ‘Cause it’s damn tempting, but people have told me I need to cut mean beans out of my diet lately and I’m working really great on that.”
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:30:49 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I was honestly expecting you to attack me first, but I suppose you are indisposed." Drest replied before giving Lian, who was passing nearby, a glance and a friendly 'come here' gesture. "So is there any chance of you leaving or will you insist on being here and threatening our rearguard?"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:02:52 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Lian, eyebrow raised for a moment, walks next to Drest- though not before shooting an arrow at the guard as she approached.
Lian to 3,18. Steel Longbow the Pathblocker!
: "...Excuse me, but is this a battle or not? Either lift your lance and leave, or die with it."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:41:57 pm by CrimsonEon »

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Despite the man's heavy armor he proves nimble enough to shift his weight fast enough to make one of the arrows deflect off his armor.

Quote from: Lian Vs Pathblocker A
Hit: 84-24-10+15=65
Hit Roll: 60
Damage: 27-19=8

Lian does it again but rolls higher than 65!
Miss!

"Oi, fuck off now. I knew that Hallewell lady employed savages but this is too much. I'm outta 'ere."

The pathblocker leaves!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP: 7
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:56:14 pm by I_Like_Pi »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

”...Man.”
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I can tell diplomacy isn't her forte."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Farewell." Drest replied with a small wave before going past the bridge to investigate the area.

"In any case, the situation was solved without the knight's death. It is ultimately a victory, no matter how indisposed and uncooperative the enemy was."

Move to 2-16.
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"He leave anything interesting behind?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am currently seeking the answer to that question."
>Yes?

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

As Drest steps into the forest... Surprise! Nothing happens...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

(5,15) and heal up Ava now!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

2-17
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 151