Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101068 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2017, 10:54:10 pm »

"I more wanted know if she was skilled at it. I would expect her to know of it, of course."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2017, 08:22:57 am »

Dale yawned and stretched, linking his fingers above his head and standing on his toes for a moment as he did so, then settled back against the wall with both shoulders against it instead of just one.

"I figure it ain't fair having four people talking at you and asking you all these questions at the same time. Only thing I got to offer in return though is a third of a bottle of cheap wine and a chance to ask me questions if you got any."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2017, 08:50:47 am »

"Well I'm pretty sure that she can use dark magic and healing magic and I know she can use anima. I don't think she can use light magic though so if Ava is right and that's light magic then your coins are safe!"

She smiled at the offer and shook her head.

"I don't drink. Sybil said that it could potentially interfere with my magic. Plus I'm only 17. Uh questions... Well, I know what you all do generally. But where are you all from? And why come here?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2017, 08:59:15 am »

"Fair enough. Well, I can't speak for Caius and Ava, but Eric and I are both from Thalis - never met before today, though. And why come here? Easy. If you've ever been to Thalis you'd know it's not a good place to live. The money I could make from this job, I could set my sisters up with a business or a good dowry and find my mom a nice place to retire to. That and I just like to roam, so Ludoh is as good a place as any other. Maybe better at the moment, considering."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2017, 10:10:41 am »

"I came from Ursangro, myself. I traveled with    a group across the border and I wouldn't be able to leave that way in time to escape the ban on magic, so I decided this would be the best course of action."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2017, 10:35:49 am »

"Seriously? They would put healing magic on the ban list with the rest? Huh. Destructive magic I can sort of understand since you don't want people randomly running around blowing up buildings but there's not really much harm a guy with a healing staff could cause."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2017, 10:41:13 am »

"There are other kinds of staves though. Some can paralyze people, poison them, put them to sleep... The potential that any one of those could be disguised as a simple healing staff is enough reason, if you're of the mind that banning magic is sensible."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2017, 10:48:10 am »

"You do have a point there. I just figured there was some way to tell 'em apart a bit easier."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2017, 03:40:14 am »

Soon enough the group was forced out of the room as yet another bunch of eager recruits had come to sign a contract with the witch. When it came time to turn in for the night the group was led to a room holding exactly four beds and were told to get right to bed, they'd be up early tomorrow. How Sybil Hallewell had enough space in her mansion to house all her recruits was a mystery. The next day, true to their word, the group was woken up shortly after dawn, given a small breakfast, and sent on their way to the trading town of Penrith. The journey there was uneventful, however; the day was still young.

When they finally did arrive, it was clear something was wrong. The Ludohan military was crawling over the town and some shouting could just barely be heard from the northwest.

"I'm telling you buddy, you better step off if you know what's good for you. These goods are mine and I'm not gonna hand 'em over without payment. So unless you're gonna out pay my client, which I sincerely doubt you can, back off my merch!"

"Insolent pest! As a commander of Ludoh's military, I demand you hand over your goods this instant or I'll have you arrested!"

"Not gonna happen, oldtimer. Besides, you'll have to catch me first."

"Wha-!? Dammit! Men, after him! Don't let him escape!"

Meanwhile...

"Ugh! The nerve of that man! Who does he think he is that he can so brazenly approach me and grab my hand!? He deserves more than what he got from my palm!"

"Worry not Lady Victoria, he shall spend the rest of his days in prison for his brutish treatment of you."

"Good. The less of his kind the better!"

Meanwhile still...

*Sigh* "What's with youths fightin' all the time? It's one thing to rough around a little bit, but to actually fight with swords!? That's too much. I sure hope some time in jail'll cool that kid down..."

Defeat Santero!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Exp: 79
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:44:57 am by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2017, 10:58:31 am »

Dale rubbed the back of his neck.

"It looks like we wandered into a riot."

"Seaiga, do we have permission to take down anyone who gets between us and this Zephyr fella?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2017, 11:04:42 am »

"I don't see why not? Maybe just... Try and not kill them if you can avoid it I guess."

With that, she moved forward, the bracelet with the green gem starting to glow brightly. She reached over and passed her hand across the bracelet, seeming to pull the glow away from the bracelet as she did. The end result was the bracelet glowing softly again and a ball of bright green light resting in her opposite hand. With a flick of her wrist, it went flying out at the nearest man, morphing into a crescent blade as it flew.

9-14, blast horse guy
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 11:36:01 am by Swordstar »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2017, 11:27:30 am »

"I'll consider that an order. Arrows to joints only; I understand people can still be city guards with that particular type of injury."

10-13, shoot the horseman in his shoulder.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2017, 11:43:00 am »

[3, 14]; politely knock on the door
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2017, 12:58:39 pm »

10,14, axe cavalier non-lethally. Somehow.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 151