Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101090 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1890 on: January 25, 2018, 08:52:56 pm »

: "Non, nothing else for the moment. I will leave you to Monsieur Drest."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 25, 2018, 11:01:11 pm »

Noticing Gilbert had left Sybil's presence, Drest returned.

"So, as to the mishaps... Did you face any while working on the metal or attempting the alloy ones? And of what nature were those, in case they happened?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 26, 2018, 02:21:50 am »

"I faced multiple... 'mishaps' while perfecting my metal constructs. Unfortunately, I'm currently facing similar ones with the alloy-based golems. As for the nature of them, they always start with stability. Either they don't form properly, they rapidly disintegrate, or some combination of the two. After that, most of the troubles I have involve controlling them. The magic, how should I say it..."

"Dislikes being contained in something not entirely natural and lashes out, so to say. I'm sure you can understand how troublesome, and destructive, that can be when their form is fully stable."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 26, 2018, 11:45:22 am »

"Why, yes. I have considered the path of the summoner, but while that does also require similar magical manipulation it is made easier by usually having direct and constant control of the subject. I assume you extensively studied summoning magic for your golem research or happen to be a summoner yourself."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 26, 2018, 06:11:41 pm »

"It's the former. While I certainly would have the skill for it, I have taken a different magical path. My golems are meant to function with basic instructions even if I'm incapacitated or otherwise unable to directly control them. Perfect for when I'm busy with experiments that require me to be undisturbed for hours at a time or sleeping."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 26, 2018, 06:53:30 pm »

"How... Convenient. Have you ever met the witch Caimnhe?"
>Yes?

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 26, 2018, 08:17:43 pm »

"I studied under her very briefly, and may have that to thank for my current moniker. However, I've also spoken with her on a number of occasions about magic, as well as other things. Why do you ask?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 26, 2018, 08:57:32 pm »

"I wondered if you knew each other because of your similar titles. She was my tutor in the magical arts."
>Yes?

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 26, 2018, 09:42:03 pm »

"Ah, so you're her most recent pupil then. I haven't heard much, she refuses to share anything with me anymore, other than that you had promise. Though I haven't seen you actually fight you must be somewhat proficient if you haven't been gutted yet."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 26, 2018, 09:53:20 pm »

"You flatter me. Thank you." he replied in an humorous tone before following up with "The entire team is quite capable. I assure you that you are getting your money's worth with the mercenaries you hired."
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 29, 2018, 01:03:28 am »

"How was your experience with learning from her?"
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 29, 2018, 09:07:07 am »

Meanwhile, if anyone were near the kitchen they would hear Dale singing to himself as he made a sandwich.

"No one hits like Barton, matches wits like Barton... No one shoots like Barton, makes those beauts like Barton..."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 09:09:12 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 29, 2018, 06:10:33 pm »

Having departed, disappointed, from the silent Sea Quetz decided to grab food, only to hear some discordant caterwauling coming from the kitchen.

Oh. It was the pervert.

"I thought I heard screeching of torture, but it was just you, trying to torture our ears."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 29, 2018, 06:16:34 pm »

"Ah, it's you. Want a sandwich?"

Dale seemed to be in a good mood, at least.

"Plenty for everybody. Might as well get some good food at Frealde's expense, know what I mean? I'm making mine with mutton."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 29, 2018, 06:48:55 pm »

"I do not know what a sandwich is. Or a mutton."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 151