Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101150 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1695 on: January 15, 2018, 08:52:21 am »

"Ah. An Islander."

"Welcome to the continent, don't mind the politics 'cause they sure don't mind anyone."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: January 15, 2018, 09:20:52 am »

"I stopped questioning this place's politics as soon as I saw someone explode their cell. So for now my only concern is getting paid."
"And it is a pleasure to meet you two, name's Brant. Folks call me 'One-Eyed-Danger', and I am sure you can tell why."
Brant pointed a single finger towards his own face before lowering it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: January 15, 2018, 09:23:52 am »

"I go by Dale Barton, myself."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: January 15, 2018, 10:09:26 am »

"Guess we all took an interesting path, eh? Perhaps when things settle down a bit here we can open a mercenary guild. Gold to make that happen probably won't be an issue with this work's payment."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: January 15, 2018, 10:13:24 am »

"You will not be an obvious target. If anyone is likely to get targeted by assassins it would be those who planned, organized, and commanded the coup." Drest replied, this time doing so quietly enough to prevent Sea from hearing that bit and possibly starting to worry about Sybil.

"You have talent and deserve to develop it."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: January 15, 2018, 10:16:26 am »

"Nice offer, but I prefer to work alone. The money here was just too damn good to pass up, know what I mean?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: January 15, 2018, 11:07:03 am »

Wynne takes a bit of a step to the side as the professional mercs started talking. That wasn't much her business, after all - she was mostly there because despite not being a mercenary, that was a lot of money. She instead walked over to Seaiga as she was examining the sword.

"So, that sword's pretty interestin'? Gotta say, was half expectin' him ta use it, when I got here. Glad he didn't."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: January 15, 2018, 11:55:09 am »

"Oh yes, it's quite interesting. Imbued with light magic, it should be able to either attack like a normal sword or shoot out blasts of magic if the enemy is too far away but I can't quite figure... Oh. Uhm. I suppose... Technically this should be yours? Or your sister's? Do... So either of you want it?"

Sea realized she had been so caught up in all of this that she'd probably been rude by stealing their father's sword. She held it out to Wynn, hoping she wouldn't take it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: January 15, 2018, 11:59:49 am »

"If you ever change your mind, do let me know."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: January 15, 2018, 12:09:35 pm »

"...Well, can't speak for Victoria, but I certainly don't have a clue how ta use it. 'sides, I'm a bastard. I sorta doubt I'm in the will. If I had ta guess, she might be able ta figure it out, but I'm not sure she wants anythin' ta do with the guy right now." she patted Sea on the head, and didn't move to take the sword.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: January 15, 2018, 12:23:37 pm »

"Oh ok! Thank you!"

Sea brightened up at the pat, putting the sword back down before looking back at Wynn.

"How did your talk with him go? I mean, he didn't attack you so it couldn't have been that bad, right? And you got a sister out of it. I only had a brother and he was a pest. Do you feel different now that you have one?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: January 15, 2018, 12:48:43 pm »

"...Not as I expected, ta sum things up. I made him promise ta visit Ma's grave." she said, after a while. She still needed to sort out her feelings on that...

"Ta be honest? Not really. I sorta just met her and all. Just a stranger with the same face as me. I'm glad for the opportunity though. After Ma died, was just me. It might be nice, havin' her around. Assumin' she doesn't turn out ta be a stuffy noble type and all." That last bit seemed mostly a joke. Mostly.
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1708 on: January 15, 2018, 01:09:31 pm »

"I guess. And, um, thanks. Both of you. I don't feel particularly talented though."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: January 15, 2018, 01:33:56 pm »

"I spent years doing nothing but learning under a great witch to get where I am now, while you picked up the most powerful and scholarly type of magic from instinct and a few books. You just need appropriate guidance."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 151