Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101148 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1665 on: January 14, 2018, 11:03:08 pm »

Meanwhile Sea was lost in giggles at the mental image that gave.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: January 14, 2018, 11:23:56 pm »

"If we ever need disguises, a wandering troupe of entertainers would work wonders as one."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: January 14, 2018, 11:25:33 pm »

"Gimme a couple of knives and you can watch me juggle. I'm pretty good with my hands, know what I mean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: January 14, 2018, 11:28:07 pm »

"Yours would have to be a mix of juggling and jokes judging by the amount of innuendo you can unload into the average conversation."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: January 14, 2018, 11:28:39 pm »

"I like to consider myself a well-rounded individual."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: January 14, 2018, 11:35:11 pm »

”We're already about as diverse as a theater troupe, so that wouldn't be a hard disguise to pull off. Too bad I left my novelty eye patch at home."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1671 on: January 15, 2018, 01:41:41 am »

Ava's eyes flicked back and forth as she thought. This has led me closer to her so far. . . it's probably my best chance.
"Fine. Whatever. Just don't expect to see me ever again once I get paid. Once I get that, I'm gone."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: January 15, 2018, 01:58:39 am »

Brant just stood there watching and listening with his arms crossed pondering how that group got so far being so...Different, so he finally decided to shoot a question.
"How many of you were already proper mercenaries before taking this task?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: January 15, 2018, 02:19:29 am »

"Do you think your studies will be done by then? I like your degree of confidence." Drest told Ava before Fael popped his head out of the backpack and drew his owner's attention.

"I am not a mercenary." he answered as he propped his kitten back on his shoulder and petted the purring furball.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: January 15, 2018, 02:39:13 am »

"You are working for someone who intends to seize power, so that does make you a mercenary. You aren't exactly being paid to deliver a package or send a message, you are being paid to fight."
"Or did your group reach this place without spilling any blood? And I am not talking about the guards spared back there."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: January 15, 2018, 02:53:34 am »

Dale made an elaborate, rather sarcastic show of counting on his fingers.

"I can't remember exactly how many but I'm certain we killed a few of that Santero guy's men outside. I know for sure I shot one."

"As for being a mercenary, I've done this a year or two, here 'n there."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: January 15, 2018, 02:57:05 am »

"I meant this might be a mercenary job, but I am not a professional mercenary." Drest clarified.
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1677 on: January 15, 2018, 03:46:33 am »

"No. I'm not nearly lucky enough to be the kind of person that could learn everything I wanted to in that amount of time, on the road. But I can't learn much about magic if someone cuts my throat in my bed because I helped overthrow a government they liked, you know?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: January 15, 2018, 03:55:45 am »

"How did you make your living before accepting Lady Sybil's task?"
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1679 on: January 15, 2018, 04:12:45 am »

"Let's just say that I didn't learn lockpicking as a hobby."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 151