Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101157 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1560 on: December 31, 2017, 01:38:14 am »

Caius seethes in silence, gripping his staff hard enough to whiten his knuckles.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: January 03, 2018, 09:14:58 pm »

Wynne took a deep breath, trying to stay calm.

"...I do appreciate ta honesty. 's more than I expected from one of you noble types."

"So I'm just gonna be honest too. What 'cha did ta mom, the things you put her through, I can't forgive that. The way people looked at her, the things they said and did... I'm not the hating type, usually, but I'm pretty darn sure I hate you for what you did!" her voice was rising, despite her best efforts. "Ta fact I had a sister, and I never knew about her 'cause you decided to grab her right after she popped out, certainly ain't helping that either! Just another thing that you took! Ma knew what had happened, she knew you'd thrown her out, tossed both of us. And she kept right on lovin' ya. Can't say I see why!" by that point she was definitely yelling, a fiery glare in her eyes. She took a breath, then another, trying to calm herself.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: January 04, 2018, 10:00:29 am »

Dale patted Sea's shoulder.

"Steady on, lil' miss. Ol' Dale ain't going to let anything happen to you."

He turned his attention back to Gage.

"First I've heard of all of that, buuuut I'm drawin' a blank on where it concerns me. See here now, she's promised us 10,000 gold each to help her do whatever it is she's doing, and the way things are looking, if she overthrows your government or whatever she's planning then she'd have access to the treasury, and THAT means we're more likely to actually get paid at the end of this."

"Hell, maybe we'll even get bonuses for goin' above and beyond, know what I mean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: January 04, 2018, 06:32:28 pm »

"I wouldn't hold my breath on a bonus to be honest. Either way, I'm under contract, and I have no intention of breaking it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: January 04, 2018, 08:58:10 pm »

"That's probably true. Ah well, we live in hope."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: January 04, 2018, 10:56:09 pm »

"Sybil has given me no reason to believe she bears any ill intent, whatever her objectives may be." Drest commented quite casually.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: January 05, 2018, 03:53:55 pm »

"I have no reason to care."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: January 06, 2018, 12:32:51 am »

Victor sat back in his chair, defeated in a sense.

"I'm not sure what you want from me. I'm not sure if there's anything I could do for you. It's far too late to be a father, far too late rectify my mistake. I'm sure you have no intention of claiming your inheritance, now more than ever. If you just want to yell at me, degrade me, the least I can do now is bear the brunt of your anger."

Victoria remained silent, unable to sort out her thoughts.

"I'm not aware of any attempt to detain any of the witch's mercenaries in Lord Frealde's territory before the ban was in place. Well, except for the attempted capture of an Ilian agent who broke into Lord Frealde's magical vault and stole magical contraband that's outlawed even without the ban; such berserk staves and high potency magical tomes. And to clarify, the ban was only put in place early this year because of the threat the witch poses to the country. We haven't even bothered to go after mages not associated with the witch."

"Bah! Mercenaries, the lot of ya! I suppose you'd turn on her if you were offered an increase? Not that I, nor Lord Frealde, are offering that much coin for some misfits that wandered into a war. As for your question, we confiscated orders with her signature on them. With her other actions that may as well be indisputable evidence."

No sooner than Gage had finished speaking there was a loud "BOOM!" and the manor briefly shook.

"What the hell was that!?"

"It came from the cells, sir!

Gage realized that they had made a fatal error. As if to prove him correct, a sole set of footsteps echoed in the now slient manor. After an agonizing minute for the manor guard, their worst fear rounded the corner. The swordsman nearest the corner stamered out a report as he backed away to the wall.

"S-Sir it's her! It's the witch!"

"I've told you fools that I despise being called that. I am Sybil Hallewell and you will refer to me as such."

As she rounded the corner she caught a glimpse of Eric and Ava. For once she was unable to hide her surprise.

"I did not expect to see you all here. At least not with these guards still standing. I had thought you would have quickly gone after Cullen to mount a rescue. Or you would have dealt with all in your path to reach me." A miscalculation. How rare.
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: January 06, 2018, 12:40:08 am »

"I honor my contracts, wretch, and I'll ask you to take back your words befo-" Eric's indignant demands were cut off by an explosion and the approach of Sybil, who seemed surprised to see them.

"Well, as it turns out, Wynne is a bastard and was hoping to talk her old man down. She was hoping to get things settled without us having to kill everyone. Now, what would you ask of us at this time?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: January 06, 2018, 02:15:26 am »

"Oh, hello Lady Sybil. It is a pleasant surprise."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: January 06, 2018, 03:23:36 am »

Brant had been listening to the conversation with his arms crossed while resting against a wall, as it seemed they were taking more of a diplomatic approach-At least until the sudden explosion happened, making him turn his head to the side right away.
"So that's the witch prisoner? If she can explode walls like that it looks more like she was just waiting on something."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1571 on: January 06, 2018, 03:43:57 am »

"Yeah, trying to do this without the pointy metal bits for once. I guess it worked, kinda.

Got some questions for you later, though."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: January 06, 2018, 10:13:31 am »

"Speak of the devil. Ain't that something? I guess we're gonna be on our way... unless these guys decide they still wanna start something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: January 06, 2018, 10:26:55 am »

"Sure she's not sticking around with dad and sis? Ah, well. I'm getting kind of sick of this place, if you know what I mean, but I guess we can wait a little longer and see if she's coming back or not."
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 151