Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101057 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"This one is surprisingly good at dodging for its size."

7,2 and shoot HMC again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Dale readjusts his aim and sends an arrow into the Constructs head. It lets out another roar and its extending arms crash into Dale. Not done quite yet, Dale looses another arrow into the Construct and it crumbles into dust.

Quote from: Dale Barton Vs Hardened Mud Construct
Hit: 103-28=75
Hit Roll: 46 Crit Roll: 2!
Damage: 10-4-2+1=5*3=15

Hardened Mud Construct Counters!
Hit: 84-19-10=55
Hit Roll: 53 Crit Roll: 93
Damage: 14-3=11

Dale Attacks Again!
Hit: 103-28=75
Hit Roll: 54 Crit Roll: 11
Damage: 10-4-2+1=5

Since Hardened Mud Construct is defeated Eric needs a new move.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP: 79/100
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dale wiped the mud off of his face.

"We made it, guys. See? That wasn't so bad."

He returned the bow to over his shoulder and cracked his knuckles.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

10-5
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

~Map Complete~

No sooner had Eric knocked on the door than it opened, a woman standing on the other side.

"You must be the newest applicants. Come in, come in, the doorway is no place to be discussing your contract."

The woman led the group down a long hallway, past numerous doors, all securely shut, and into the only open room in the hall. She gestured the group to sit down as she sat behind a desk with various books and papers neatly placed on it. There were two bookshelves packed with books behind her and a window to her right. If someone were to glance out the window they could see the entire area in front of the mansion.

"As you have likely already discerned, I am Sybil Hallewell and I will be your employer should you choose to work for me. Now, why don't you introduce yourselves?"
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:41:09 am by I_Like_Pi »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Eric sat up straight, eyes forward as Sybil gave her short introduction and asked the group to introduce themselves. Eric was the first to respond. "My name is Eric Altien. I'm a mercenary, same as my late father, Cedric Altien."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Caius sits down, much more relaxed than Eric (and even slouching a little).

"Caius Lochlan, miss. I started taking this sort of work only a short time ago, but I'm very good with a staff."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ava sits, but looks rather fidgety as she does so. The situation wasn't terribly familiar; most of her experience with big houses like this was in decidedly different circumstances. "Ava Ferrer. Um, do you mind if I take a look at those books?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dale Barton ma'am. Good to meet you. Like Eric here I'm a mercenary from Thalis, and I'm pretty handy with a bow."

Dale preferred to stand for the moment, leaning his right shoulder against the wall with his ankles crossed and his thumbs hooked in his belt.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Sybil switched her gaze between the group as they introduced themselves. Her expression remained neutral throughout the entirety of it, though her eyebrows raised ever so slightly at the mention of Cedric Altien.

Ava sits, but looks rather fidgety as she does so. The situation wasn't terribly familiar; most of her experience with big houses like this was in decidedly different circumstances. "Ava Ferrer. Um, do you mind if I take a look at those books?"

"Perhaps if you preform well, I will let you look through my personal collection; however, at this moment, no."

"Now, with introductions out of the way, let's get down to business."

From the papers on her desk, Sybil produced four contracts and handed them to the group for them to read over individually.

Spoiler: Contract (click to show/hide)

"I will be short and to the point. If you chose to work for me, you will do as instructed and nothing else. If that means hauling the entire contents of this mansion to Eslana then you will do it. If it means fighting bandits and other unsavory thugs every waking moment then you will do it. If you do this, I will reward you with 10,000 Gold or 5,000 Gold, depending on what the new Rotation does with the Magic Ban; however, if you do not follow through to the end, you will get nothing. If you agree to my terms, sign your contracts and return them to me. I already have a task for those who stay."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:43:54 pm by I_Like_Pi »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Eric scanned the contents of the contract. Extremely open ended, that much was obvious. However, the payout was very tempting. Very, very tempting. "I don't carry my own quill or ink ma'am."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I didn't come this far just to back down. Gimme a quill."

The archer took a contract and signed it with no further ado.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

"Feel free to use mine as your friend did." Sybil gestured at the inkwell and quill.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:40:23 pm by I_Like_Pi »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 151