Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 101251 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"No, Dale. I actually don't know what you mean."
Black lives matter.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

In an alternate universe...

"Please, cruel gods, deliver me from my misery."

"Well okay if you say so."
And then Caius died to Thracia's lack of balance.

Meanwhile, in reality...

"Er, yes. Quite." Sybil said, mostly in shock of Quetzalxochitl's method of signing.

She was, however, familiar with Wynne's style of signature; many in her employ were semi to nonliterate villagers. She took the two signed contracts and placed Quetzalxochitl's on top.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:35:22 pm by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Then I'll tell you. If a woman wants to pick a fight, she better expect to get smacked down the same as a man. Now see, Dale Barton, he's been around the block a time or two, got in a few scraps in his time. He don't fight, fair. He fights, to win. And anyone, who wants to fight him, well..."

His drawl was a little slower and more pronounced than usual, pausing in all the wrong places, and his smile more of a predatory expression than the friendly grin he normally wore. He spread his hands at waist level, shoulders up in an elaborate shrug.

"...You know."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #1023 on: May 26, 2017, 09:00:05 pm »

"Yes, I think so. It might take a while depending on the amount of time you devote to training and your own preferences." Drest told Caius.

"This fight sounds like an exercise in futility. Or friendship. It is hard to tell." he added in face of the discussion.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Oh, okay. I actually thought it might be something more stupid. I mean, yes, you would generally expect someone to respond to getting whacked with a heavy staff, woman or no."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I didn't pick a fight with anyone. Now can we just move on? I'm still hungry."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Caius and Ava were backing down, so Dale straightened up out of his fighting stance and rolled his shoulders.

"Good choice. I might have had to make you two a matching pair."

"An eye for an eye, as they say."

The archer grabbed a loaf of bread and tossed it underhand toward Ava, so it landed on the table near her.

"I get the feeling we're gonna be hitting the road soon, so we might as well enjoy the fare while we got it. After this it's going to be trail rations and whatever I can catch out there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wait, you're still hungry? Didn't you eat half the kitchen just earlier?"
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: May 26, 2017, 09:55:43 pm »

"Training both physical and mental consumes energy, let her have her fill." Drest said humorously.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Half of the loaf immediately vanishes in a similar manner to the earlier books; the rest seems to be in grave peril as Ava tears it in half again. The Tiena staff is laid next to her seat.
"Yes, I'm hungry. Is that an issue?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I mean, no. I'm just surprised."
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Quetz fought back a smile at the woman's shock. Ha! Was this barbarian afraid of blood?
From the outside, her expression did not change a millimetre.
"Are you not going to offer back blood to strengthen agreement? How can you trust a oath if not shown in offering?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: May 27, 2017, 05:50:53 pm »

"The conversation is pleasant, but now I am going to see about the contract."

Drest finished his tea and stood up to pick up Fael before walking away to look for his new employer.

"Excuse me."
"Mrrrr."
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Wynne does an awkward bow - that was what you were supposed to do with the noble types, right? - and heads back to the cafeteria. While walking past to get some last-minute seconds, she leaves the iron blade thing she had with Simon's things. He could probably make use of it, or at least figure out who could, better than her.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 151