Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Omega: The multiverse. [RP]  (Read 512 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Omega: The multiverse. [RP]
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:35:40 pm »

An unidentified voice clicks on to the tachyon universe communications channel, Speaking in chitin scrapes and hisses... "Report, i must have the report," it says, grinding its chitin in anticipation. Another voice begins, its slurping, whistling, and lip smacks make it sound more like a animal than a being. "The report is not for those of war and destruction, only peace!". That one sentence caused a massive conflict, and is the reason you are here.
Omega: The multiverse is the first in my Omega series of roleplays, You, the players, wound up in a strange new universe with strange new things, plant life, and of course, aliens! While working together to stay sane and alive, you must protect your new home from total annihilation by the evil Transmission Lo- race. Oh sure, you say, sounds generic! Well the thing is, im giving the players total control over the universe, with the ability to make new planets, species, and more, as long as the players check one another to keep things sane. I will, however, always be here to help the players progress as needed! [/walloftext]
The indexer is a list of discoveries 'n stuff that i will work to keep up to date!
Spoiler: The indexer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Signup sheet template (click to show/hide)
Crew manifest:j
ERR

This universe is under construction. Bear with me.
This is the OOC thread! No IC! Kthx

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Omega: The multiverse. [RP]
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 10:35:18 pm »

Seems cool.

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)

The descriptions will be added in due time.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Omega: The multiverse. [RP]
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 02:34:16 pm »

I'll Accept you when you are finished with it.

The gleaming ship rockets past N4-A1, its dark gleaming angular hull shining, there is no thruster trail, as you might expect, rather, it is being powered by a normal space drive... That chitin scraping comes back onto radio, "This shall be your end, for you have dishonored my race, and we shall remove you from your communnist throne in the galaxxy!