Ava
Seaiga
Wynne
Quetzalxochitl
Lian
Sybil
Foreman

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 78

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (12/12) Actually Alive!  (Read 63521 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

: "By the gods monsieur, there is more to life than healing and scars. Do you ever talk about anything else?"
"Oh, come on. I have a scar, I heal, my options are limited. You can't expect to get any of my good stuff before at least a B-Support, can you?"
Black lives matter.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

: "By the gods monsieur, there is more to life than healing and scars. Do you ever talk about anything else?"
"Oh, come on. I have a scar, I heal, my options are limited. You can't expect to get any of my good stuff before at least a B-Support, can you?"

"But why would anyone C-support you if you don't have any good lines? Well okay, there's stats, I guess..."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you seriously this obsessed with instant gratification? Neither of you have the patience to wait another support level for the good stuff?"
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"I'm not saying you have to give em your whole life story, but you gotta give em a bit. You're not getting support ranks for discussing the weather y'know."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SB, you have same issues as Fel. Your hair is too damn dark for the outline it's paired with. :P

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're right. It's all about fifteen seconds of complete silence these days." <- Link

but does it majorly detract from the overall quality of the mug
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then you came to the wrong man."
Black lives matter.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

*eating bagels* "What'd I miss?"
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SB: ... Kinda, yeah. It looks like most of your colors don't match the outline though it's hard to tell cause the brown is just so dark

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

;-;
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here:

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Sweet. But it's a wind tome, weh, that's not very exciting. Just like healing-and-scars dude. How do you even get a scar as a healer?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"By the time I got to the actual healer, my wound was too deep to be healed any more than you see now. And, again, you cannot heal your own wounds with a staff. It simply doesn't work. I haven't the slightest why but there you are."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 78