Ava
Seaiga
Wynne
Quetzalxochitl
Lian
Sybil
Foreman

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 78

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (12/12) Actually Alive!  (Read 63501 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I stand corrected!
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah the contrast on those shades could be better prolly

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile

Posting this for feedback before I do the bio.
Spoiler: Temporary sheet (click to show/hide)
I'm a bit worried about the fault - it might have literally no effect on some chapters, and it definitely will make him near-useless in others. Should I change it to something broader and less extreme?

About that mug, since it was my first time, I just did a simple splice; this hair palette was apparently pretty common in FE6. I might change it later if it's really an issue - though the more glaring one is that I unconsciouly used the same armor as Twinwolf :P
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

About that mug, since it was my first time, I just did a simple splice; this hair palette was apparently pretty common in FE6. I might change it later if it's really an issue - though the more glaring one is that I unconsciouly used the same armor as Twinwolf :P

They're soldierbros who once were best buddies before *SHE* got between and since then they're both bitter toward each other v|

There you have it, support dynamic stub for free.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously, though: their names rhyme, and they both have a merc's face. What the hell, me.
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"I mean, I'm a literal bastard, it wouldn't be weird at all for me to have relatives I don't know about."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Eh, just change the armor color if you're worried about it. They really don't look that much alike other than that. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (0/11)
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2017, 04:30:06 pm »

"You barbarians all look the same to me, anyway."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"You were rude, so you get no heals."
Black lives matter.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, any thoughts on the part that actually matters, before I go get my hair and/or armor colors changed?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I think his personal fault is bad, yeah. You could just use what I used and give him -15 Hit against a certain type of enemies; in my case I was playing a dwarf so it was against characters on horses, but you could always just say -15 Hit against enemies with the Wyvern skill. Or if you wanted it to be more general, against Flying enemies, which would include Pegasus Riders as well. Your call. :P

Oh, and don't worry about it being 'just' a simple splice. Everyone's gotta start somewhere and that mug's a better start than most.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:57:00 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

That skill is also pretty weak. It's only going to apply when there is a weakened enemy at a very specific distance, and there will be times when you are going to want to avoid pushing deep and attacking, so your ability to capitalize on your skill is going to be further limited.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks guys, I'll look into it once I'm done getting Innes's hair transplanted on my skull!"

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

I don't really like that PS since that's just going to add a lot for me to keep track of when I run turns. Additionally someone might miss and then you can't kill with a normal hit. There's also the fact it's not terribly useful to you since you'll have a lot of move anyway and I doubt you'll want to be way ahead of the group where that skill would likely activate.

So for those reasons please change it to something else.

Edit: stop posting when I'm trying post :v
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "What is this? Has the, how you say, out-of-character fun finally begun?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 78