Ava
Seaiga
Wynne
Quetzalxochitl
Lian
Sybil
Foreman

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 78

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (12/12) Actually Alive!  (Read 63680 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (12/12) Welcome to Thracia Hell
« Reply #780 on: April 19, 2017, 07:50:17 pm »

I dunno that term. Now if you'd accused her of sitting at the bonfire with three phantoms and waiting for invaders to gank, I'd understand what kind of dipshit you meant. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 19, 2017, 07:57:48 pm »

Generally a prepubescent Call of Modern Black Ops-Fall player who screams so loudly into their mic their voice cracks.

Also, that's a Special kind of evil, SerCon.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 19, 2017, 08:03:36 pm »

Ah, that'd explain it. I generally don't play FPS. :P

And yeah, I know it is. :/
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 19, 2017, 08:59:14 pm »

Spoiler: tangent (click to show/hide)
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 19, 2017, 09:04:29 pm »

It's probably for the best Blade.

That reminds me, hey SenBow. I haven't uploaded the video yet but (after a six-month hiatus from the game) I went back to DS3 on my bro's PS4 and (on a system I hadn't played the game on yet (affects frame rate etc.), with a controller I hadn't been using (I had a 360 controller on the PC)) beat the Abyss Watchers on my second try with an ultra-heavy class weapon (Vordt's Hammer). Just to prove that yeah, you can do it with something lighter like a Claymore if you don't give up. :P I'll put it on my channel at some point.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 19, 2017, 09:05:23 pm »

nice. i have vordt's hammer on my cleric right now and this shit is godly. makes the circlejerk of the deep so much easier
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 19, 2017, 09:07:32 pm »

Yeah, that was probably the most hilarious fight I ever head with the Deacons. Two swings, seven dead deacons. I actually respec'd to use a katana because I felt that character was too OP; I was one-shotting enemies in Irythyll. XD

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 19, 2017, 09:09:25 pm »

Irithyll of the Stupid Fucking Pyromancers and Bullshit Crocodile Things
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 19, 2017, 09:11:45 pm »

It kinda sucks you have to kill those things if you want Lautrec's gear. Fuck those things.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 19, 2017, 09:17:15 pm »

I literally would rather fight the Fume Knight than two of those things at once. Utter bullshit.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 19, 2017, 09:28:56 pm »

Well, once you get off the ladder you can lure one of them out with a bow and then try to stay in that little alcove so you can fight it one on one, then take out the other one later. They're still assholes though.

For anyone wondering, Lautrec's gear is really really good because it includes the Ring of Favor, which boosts HP, Stamina, and Carry Weight. That and if you can beat those things you can also join the Aldrich Faithful covenant, which is basically a 'if anyone enters this area of the game, you might get auto-summoned to invade them and if you win you get an item to boost your rank in the covenant' group. It's better than regular invading because AF's can't hurt each other like normal red phantoms can.

and yes my plan is to stay off-topic until Pi processes actions just to force us to talk about this game again :p

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 19, 2017, 09:33:45 pm »

Autosummon covenants are notoriously bad for... well... not once you're out of that area's usual Soul Level range, though, meaning you have to suffer through excessive grinding or try again in NG+ when everyone is SL 120 or whatever. I had the Watchdogs covenant on from the first time you can get it to, like, Irithyll and I only got summoned a few times but it was my fault for forgetting and overlevelling. Don't even get me started on the two blue covenants (which are, tangent, literally the exact same covenant with a different fucking name).
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 19, 2017, 09:41:57 pm »

Both are headed by Yorshka, too. I don't see why they brought back both of them; considering where the game takes place Darkmoon Blades alone would have been fine. I dunno why of all the good/cool things DS2 had in it, they chose to bring back the Blue Sentinels instead of, say, the Royal Swordsman armor, or Bluemoon Greatsword, or Vengarl's set (although the Northern pants are close to his, at least), or Blue Flame, or the twinsword weapon class...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 19, 2017, 10:05:58 pm »

or powerstancing
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 78