Ava
Seaiga
Wynne
Quetzalxochitl
Lian
Sybil
Foreman

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 78

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (12/12) Actually Alive!  (Read 63498 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"S'not my house. My master's. I just live here. She owns the place. And teaches me. Which is nice I suppose. Sometimes. She just wants me studying all the time and I can'-- *yawn* can't be bothered."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

"Thank you. I accept your apology."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"S'not my house. My master's. I just live here. She owns the place. And teaches me. Which is nice I suppose. Sometimes. She just wants me studying all the time and I can'-- *yawn* can't be bothered."

: "Life is too, how you say, short to be cooped up inside all day with old books. A lovely lady like yourself should be out on the town, having a good time."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Tomes? . . . Could I see one? I need it for, uh, things."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I just prefer being outside in the forest. It's nice there... Oh and uh... sure? I mean, it's just a wind tome but if you really want..."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

"I don't suppose your master happens to have a fully-stocked kitchen? Since our actions don't actually have consequences right now, it's a great opportunity to make Muffins muffins."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

You know, given the amount of male characters, I might gender-bend Winston to even out the gender ratio a bit if they get in :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I offered to swap my character from Solymr's game to this one and vice-versa, but Solymr flatly refused :V
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(That's still gonna be a super fat pegasus)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'm starting to get the idea Swordstar just wants to see a pegasus that looks like one of those giant wine barrels they keep in basements that usually hide secret passages."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you know how fat baked goods would make a horse? And fed solely on baked goods? Suuuuuuuper fat pegasus.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"That's not a no, you know. I'm gonna go ahead and say 'called it!'"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No I just feel bad for the poor thing! ... And also doubt its ability to fly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You just wanna hug it. :P

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

"Actually, Muffin's diet was only exclusively baked goods when she was young and underweight. Now she eats mostly beet pulp and hay, she just didn't like... whatever it was that other breeder had been giving her.
And she gets plenty of exercise...
Although I still treat her to a couple muffins now and then.
"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:36:34 pm by Shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 78