Ava
Seaiga
Wynne
Quetzalxochitl
Lian
Sybil
Foreman

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 78

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars (12/12) Actually Alive!  (Read 63507 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Also I just want to add my mug was done way before everyone else, so I was rocking sideburns and a goatee before the rest of you thought it was cool."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "A helmet would cover up my face, which would be a crime against womanfolk everywhere!
"Besides, I am a healer. You all should be protecting me from blades and bruises."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Judging by the scars-to-bruises ratio in our group, we definitely have no trouble dodging blunt weapons. So yeah, it must be a selective thing."
"A one-to-zero ratio doesn't mean anything."
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fel, only real problem I see with that color scheme is you're using hair color from FE8, but skin and clothes and outline color from FE6 which are very different contrasts so the hair stands out way more than it should. If you're fine with that, then cool, but you might want to consider recoloring everything to a FE8 palette. Which would also make you and twin's mugs more different.

Also Flazeo, yeah, what twin said

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile

Hopefully I didn't misunderstand the timeline.
Spoiler: Done! (click to show/hide)
Fel, only real problem I see with that color scheme is you're using hair color from FE8, but skin and clothes and outline color from FE6 which are very different contrasts so the hair stands out way more than it should. If you're fine with that, then cool, but you might want to consider recoloring everything to a FE8 palette. Which would also make you and twin's mugs more different.
"No more editing for today plz"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 05:50:14 pm by Felissan »
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

"Oh, we're doing the out-of-character chat thing? Sorry, I'm at work right now and typing on a phone SUCKS! Silly touchscreens and their lack of arrow keys."

"No more editing for today plz"
"...Are you okay? You look like you could use some tea. Or maybe some less T..."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:19:18 pm by Shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Okay so no one can dodge or run a razor blade but like when do we get the money"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*yawn* "Hmm? What's all the fuss about? I just got done nap-- err studying some tome my master gave me. What's going on? Why are all of you here in my master's house?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Worry not, mademoiselle. Think of this as merely a prophetic dream of sorts."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I just came because I don't have anywhere better to be. Got anyone that needs healing around here?"
Black lives matter.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

"Not me. I wouldn't give up this scar for the world! It reminds me of my friends back home."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If I could heal scars, I wouldn't have this one."

"also i wasn't talking to you"
Black lives matter.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

"Geez. You didn't really specify who you were talking to anyway."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...You're right. Sorry. I was responding to the woman whose house we are, apparently, barging into without an invitation."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "By the gods monsieur, there is more to life than healing and scars. Do you ever talk about anything else?"

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 78