Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 36

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 26: Very Worstestest Things (Done)  (Read 41821 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 26: Very Worstestest Things (underway)
« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2017, 03:35:57 am »

As I said in the PM, I wasn't aware of any missed payments and re-checked the turns after our last pm exchange on the topic. Even as you raid my lands I'll send you the item if you did send the gems to me - maybe I send it to the wrong nation, maybe you send the gems to the wrong person, maybe I forgot. Bay12 trades are binding, regardless of circumstances around it.Not that one? skulltalisman is a good reason to war it up

For those unaware, TheSpinth/RexMundi and Teshro/E. Albright are attacking Ukubabbum/thtblovesdf - and they are doing very well at it, too - stealthy armys and a straight forward beatdown army are a good combo. E. Albright rocking that 30-provinces-large status ; )
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:38:22 am by ThtblovesDF »

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2017, 09:24:57 am »

See, when I do diplomacy and talk about threats, I tend to be accurate. So even if I can be a weasel who'll stab you in the back eventually (because this is Dominions, and if you're playing to win the only way you're not going to jump each other sooner or later is if you're on a disciple team), I'm still a generally trustworthy weasel.

I have 14 provinces, not 30. Which is exactly one less province than I had three turns ago when you decided I looked vulnerable and bit off more than you could swallow with your teeming hordes of E9 spamulet indy priests (incidentally, you really can't complain about your scouting; you made a choice to invest in temples and priests to rapidly expand instead of scouts to get to know the world). Those ARE strong, cheap, and clever, BTW, but they're also one-dimensional and have a very early expiration date as full-blown armies before they get regulated to support status.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:33:54 am by E. Albright »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 07, 2017, 12:17:16 pm »

hordes of E9 spamulet indy priests
What is an E9? Can't be "Earth Magic Level 9" because that can't be recruited anywhere in the game, and it probably shouldn't be "encumbrance 9", unless they are heavily armored warrior-monks.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 07, 2017, 12:29:45 pm »

Earth Magic Level 9 bless + spamulets on indy priests which (being indy) can be recruited in something like half or so of MA provinces if you build a temple first.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:31:44 pm by E. Albright »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 09, 2017, 05:27:39 am »

8 hours until the turn processes. Albright and USEC OFFICER, you may want to verify you sent in your turns.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 09, 2017, 05:10:23 pm »

Scouts report 400 troops... do you think you brought enough guys with you?  ::)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2017, 04:49:33 am »

The two players attacking me together barly get to 400 after a few battles, so who is slinging 400 around :O ?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2017, 06:39:40 am »

Scouts report 400 troops... do you think you brought enough guys with you?  ::)
I guess not. Better bring up the other 400  :P

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2017, 04:37:44 pm »

Pushing hosting 24h for my own sake. I very possibly won't need all that, but I can't tell right now. Sorry for the delay.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #279 on: March 11, 2017, 09:50:04 pm »

Welcome to all my new neighbors!

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 12, 2017, 03:27:27 am »

Saying this for now, but I may need an extension. Going to be busy all day today.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 13, 2017, 12:51:10 am »

I'll push 24h, since 12h might be weird timing-wise if I make possibly unwarranted assumptions about timezones. Get it in as soon as you can, though.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 13, 2017, 03:16:46 am »

As my Capital falls under siege, we make sure the last messengers inform everyone that Thespinth can not be trusted.

(PS: Whoever sends the most funny ingame-joke, i.e. in reference to ingame lore gets my shit afterwards, should I fall fully)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 13, 2017, 03:25:46 am »

Sending turn in right now, thanks for the extension.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 13, 2017, 06:56:33 am »

Sending turn in right now, thanks for the extension.
Fun fact: if we haven't moved the deadline, you would still have made it with ~6 hours to spare.
That is to say, thank you for being so prompt, unlike other people who didn't even request an extension.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 36