Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 8.1: Real  (Read 2729 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 5: Falling and Flying
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2017, 01:32:23 am »

Search for a clearing with trees all around, then line it with traps of some sort.

also, I'm new to the forums so I have no idea what this means V
PTW

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 02:54:01 am »

Search for a clearing with trees all around, then line it with traps of some sort.

also, I'm new to the forums so I have no idea what this means V
PTW
I think it means Post To Watch.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 06:19:10 pm »

PTW.  And yes, it does.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 01:40:32 pm »

We are still near human inteligence, i don't know if we know how to make some kind of traps.

Offer the skimples some kind of symbiosis, you protect then and eat the ill guys and they build a little underground shelter near a tree root or something

Look (or try to hear) for water, be it river,lakes a ocean whatever, jus enough to be able to catch a fish , we might want to eat some fish and breath underwater.(maybe eat a bird that can swin first without fucking his own feathers and THEN we eat a fish and we will be able to fly and swim, the only thing left would get some digging ability from the skimples
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2017, 11:09:24 am »

Turn Six:

You  think about making traps, but you're not sure you could manage that yet. You think you could manage making some tools, but that's about it.  You offer the skimple's some symbiosis, but when you mention them building you a little shelter that suddenly turn vicious, and shoo you away. As you're leaving, you hear them having an argument behind you, before what sounds like a fucking stampede happening. You turn around to see them all fighting, this is NOT what you wanted!

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 6: Accidental Skimple War!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2017, 02:16:37 pm »

See what they are arguing about, if some are at your side of building your shelter defend them in the skimple war and eat the enemies using your flying advantage

if not RUN AWAY, to the top of the tree and keep watching them. Just go back when the war is finished
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 6: Accidental Skimple War!
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2017, 08:11:44 pm »

See what they are arguing about, if it is a civil war over building you a shelter help your side win it!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 04:07:11 pm »

Turn Six:

...You're pretty damn sure they're arguing over you. How Sweet! One side seems to be angry because they're too prideful to let something else use their dens, and the other seems to think that you deserve it for all of your work helping them. So, you attack the ones arguing against you, injuring quite alot of them, but they put up one hell of a fight. The last thing you see before you fall unconcious from blood loss is your side winning. "-14 Health".

. .
. . .
Uuuugh, What happened? "SALLY, STOP SLOUCHING!" You immediatly put your p-completely human hands infront of you? What the... you look down, to see that you have human legs too! Are you Dreaming? Or did you just awake from a Dream? Whaaaaaat's happening...

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 7: What da fuqh...
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 04:59:35 pm »

Look around me. Where am I, and who said that? Try saying something, a response. Even a 'huh' should be enough.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 05:13:01 pm »

Look around me. Where am I, and who said that? Try saying something, a response. Even a 'huh' should be enough.
+1

"Huh? What the fuck? hungry."
Novice english wordsmith

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 08:03:48 pm »

+1

"Huh? What the fuck? hungry."

Also, ponder if I know any swear words. You never know when they could come in handy.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2017, 10:31:01 am »

Turn Seven:

. . .

You look around, you appear to be in some sort of appartment building... how do you know what an apartment building is? "What the... I can speak human? Wait, these memories aren't mine... but I still remember my other memories... what happened?" Suddenly, someone walks in. "Did you say something?" She looks like... she looks a bit like your new human body, only with magenta where your clothes have blue. You're about to think up an excuse, when she sais something you don't expect. "So, what creature were you? I was a cat." "Huh?" "Oh, right, your probabaly confused about what happened. Well... it's a long story, and even I don't understand it very well, so I'll just take you to Jamie, he's the oldest." She goes to walk away, when she suddenly stops moving and spins on the spot. "By the way, if you heard the voice telling you to stop slouching, don't worry, we all here it. It happens every 2 hours, it's because of the rip in the time space continuim. Also, breaking the fourth wall here is ok, so long as you don't hurt the writer." "Whaa... How... Why... When..." You stumble over words, trying to find which question you want answered first, when the girl puts her hand over your mouth. "Just follow me. Oh, my names Py, spelt Py don't ask what it's short for, you'll find out soon enough." She walks out the door, and you follow her.

Almost as soon as you go through the door, your number of questions doubles. The entire place around you looks... it just looks strange. You are standing on one of many floating islands, each with it's own style and bridge to other islands. Your island seems to have the most common style, an apartment. Everywhere that isn't covered in floating islands there is... nothing. Just blackness, with a few stars . "Welcome to Mixsterian Acadamy, home to all Miexestars!" "What's a Mixesta?" "A Miexesta is someone who can control different bodies at the same time, usually only able to do it when one body is unconcious." She sais, and you can tell that it was pretty much automatic for her. Must of have to say it alot... "Soo, uh, what do I do?" "Well, you can start by following me to over there.[color]" She points at the biggest island of them, one with a gigantic castle on it. If you want, you could explore around a bit before going to the castle.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:24:38 am by TankKit »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 8: Fourth Wall Breaking Allowed?
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2017, 06:08:27 pm »

Chuck a stone off a floating island to see if this place is real and not just some sort of holographic projection.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 8: Fourth Wall Breaking Allowed?
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2017, 03:52:31 pm »

Mini-Update: You chuck a stone of the island, and yes, it is real.

Pages: 1 2 [3]