Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: \Duplicity/ Proelium! Phase III  (Read 8938 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Teenagers make their foray into the lodge, forming a shoulder-to-shoulder herd as an instinctive protective measure. The petite June is the defacto vanguard for this expedition, and she grasps the door knob to the front of the cabin, opening it cautiously as everyone anxiously peers inside. The revealed room has no people in it, from what they can see, and it looks as if this place was only recently abandoned; the fireplace is burning healthily, with a fire poker placed directly in front of it, as if someone was just tending to the flames. The center of the room has a few couches surrounding a coffee table loaded with scattered board games and half-empty mugs of cocoa. An unfinished puzzle slumbers on top of the table. On the walls are a couple of full bookcases, separated by a single low drawer. To the left is a corridor leading to more rooms behind closed doors. Rectangular windows are placed at regular intervals along the walls of the lodge.

The waitress puts her eyes on Tobias but doesn't flinch, "They loaded it with warm dog piss, just the way you like it sugar."

"I'm Betsy," she replies to Giant Dad, "And you folk are friends of McFadden, I know that. McFadden let you in here and is paying for all your booze and greasy crap because he's nice. I'm not paid to be nice." She whips out a small notepad and pen, "Anyone ordering anything else or can I go back to watching the game? By the way, that Jeremy Sanders kid from the El Paso Cavalry, you're gonna' see more of him in the future, heard last game he went for 50 on the Blue level." Betsy says all this with the faintest trace of light-heartedness.

Spoiler: Shay Waters / Rochelle (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred Johnson / Fred (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mattew Kentwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  June Wildes / Yun (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: \Duplicity/ The First Lodge
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2017, 02:54:37 pm »

Lana Clarke

Lana begins breathing heavily, letting her nervousness at the situation get to her as she sits down from the anxiety. She waits for someone else to make the first move.

Tobias smirks at Betsy's words, chuckling slightly as he moves his wine around the glass. "Interesting little joke, there."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:22:27 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2017, 03:04:55 pm »

The real world.

Terrence called out into the lodge, to make sure anyone hiding within knew that the teenagers meant no ill will.

"Hello?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2017, 04:10:43 pm »

Mattew Kentwood

"Oh. I guess someone's been here not too long ago, is what all the signs point to."
Mattew makes a non-committal gesture with his hands.
"Pretty suspect, I guess."
He starts to approach the fireplace.

Karlston Meakin

"Ah, dearie me. It seems one of our number has gotten somewhat annoyed."
Karlston observes the exchange between Tobias and Betsy. He could've sworn something was about to happen...

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:44:03 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2017, 04:13:36 pm »

Tobias Creed

Request new wine from the waitress.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:22:46 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2017, 04:18:28 pm »

"Game" world:

A muted laugh issues from Dunkelsteinn as they remove the bones of another wing.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2017, 04:47:16 pm »

June

As soon as she enters, June heads in and grabs the poker by the fireplace, holding it tight. She also does a search of the other rooms in the house, holding the poker up defensively.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2017, 04:55:49 pm »

Mattew Kentwood
 "Whoops, she got it first. Shame I was too slow."
Mattew shrugs.
"Well, since someone's taking the initiative..."
Mattew follows behind June in exploring the lodge.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2017, 05:35:50 pm »

Real World Jack Austin

Jack moves to around the cabin, looking to see if theres a first aid kit somewhere. When running from a terming killer it's always useful to have something to fix you up.

Game wolrd

Doomguy mutters to himself about this place lacking green sludge filled barrels, while still stuffing his face with food to feed his incredible metabolism.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:04:48 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2017, 05:52:19 pm »

((There's no fight anymore, sorry.))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2017, 06:11:27 pm »

The real world:

Terrence examines the puzzle, then shuffles through the board games on the table to see if anything interesting might be contained within the boxes.

"Should one of us keep watch outside?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2017, 07:00:58 pm »

The Real World
Shay Waters

Shay continues to follow behind June as she searches the cabin. She grabs anything that may be useful or she could use to defend herself. "Just tell me if you find something I can use for self-defense or something. I don't wanna be caught by this Jamie Guy without nothing to protect myself with. Also, no. That seems like a TERRIBLE idea."

The..Game?
Rochelle

Rochelle drinks more of her wine.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2017, 07:21:11 pm »

Lana Clarke

"I-I can watch outside. I-If I see him, I'll run back in, okay?"

Open the door and look outside for Jamie. Keep watch.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2017, 07:30:18 pm »

Jimmy Smith

"Hah, a dweeb like you would pee your pants at the sight of that guy. I'll come out with you."

Giant Dad

"What a lovely name. Could I have some more of these chicken wings? They're delightful."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2017, 07:34:45 pm »

Lana Clarke

"O-Okay..."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9