Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: \Duplicity/ Proelium! Phase III  (Read 8942 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: \Duplicity/ Finding Friends
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 11:21:36 pm »

Giant Dad

Giant Dad silently raises his mug to toast with Dunkelsteinn. He then downs the rest of the mug, and promptly orders another one.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2017, 11:25:42 pm »

"game" world.

Dunkelsteinn follows suit in downing the rest of his ale, but doesn't order a new round yet; his focus has shifted to the wings.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2017, 01:09:34 am »

Real world
Jack looks around with wild eyes, jesus, that was Jamie, what the hell is he doing here? I thought that he only an urban legend. But yeah, i think we ougt to head to the cabin as well.

Game World.

Doomguy walks over and guzzles his drink before stuffing food into his before saying in a what is for him a whisper and is for everyone else a normal talking voice.Are we talking about fighting tyrants? Because sweet christmas, I'm good at that, I've fought lots of barons and they're the same thing right? I'm DOOMGUY by the way. [/glow]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:54:24 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2017, 01:10:25 am »

The Real World
Shay Waters

Shay stands up, and turns to the lodge. "So, I think it's settled then. We all go in and search the lodge. Does anybody have any suggestions about how we go about searching? If not, let's go in!"

The...Game?
Rochelle

Rochelle continues to drink her white wine, before looking at Tobias. "Well, I was working for a news station, where I was pretty much a glorified intern. One time I went fishing for a scoop, I caught zombie. Not literally of course, although I did end up becoming pretty handy with a gun and axe, if I say so myself. Anyways, what's your story? I don't even know your name, so I'll tell you mine. I'm Rochelle."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2017, 01:45:46 am »

Lana "Joystick" Clarke

Lana nods and takes her first step forward to the lodge, fixing her glasses as says "I-I have one. M-Maybe we can stick t-together? I-I mean, if it's safer..."

Tobias Creed

Tobias takes a sip from his red wine, before setting it back down on the table. "Tobias Creed. Creed's not my real last name, but it is my stage name so I figured I'd mix the two. I'm the voice of Trutstaten's radio, and I DJ at clubs there. One time, while playing a gig in this bar I liked, musta been 1976, this guy named Lorne came up. While he was requesting a song, he bit my neck up. When I woke up, I had fangs and I felt the need to drink blood. That's the story, if you need anything more, take what you have and shut up.". He then taps two fingers against the table and shouts, "Waiter!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2017, 01:56:03 am »

A gruff looking woman with spotted skin appears at the table, her flesh sagging as if it were trying to escape her skeletal structure, and her cute barmaid's outfit is not aiding in her appearance anyways. She slams a new glass of ale down in front of Giant Dad, the force causes some of the liquid to spill out of the glass and onto the tabletop in front of him.
She looks over to Tobias, "Whadya' want?" Her voice is similar to Madonna, if Madonna had swallowed a bucket of nails coated in cobra venom.

Someone selects a song from the Jukebox propped up against the walls next to the billiards and darts.

[If anyone wants to perform an action in either world at any point, it would be good practice to bold it.]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2017, 02:02:32 am »

Tobias Creed

Tobias rises from his seat, clutching his glass in his hands, before staring her in the eyes and saying "My wine tastes like crap. What's in it? How did the guys in the back make it?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2017, 03:39:31 am »

"I'm Fred. Fred Johnson. I agree that we should go inside of the cabin."

How far are we from civilization?

"So how are we going to get to this Atlas guy? Can we sneak in a small team of assassins and just, well, assassinate him?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2017, 04:45:38 am »

The Real World
Shay Waters

Shay looks thoughtful at Lana's suggestion, scrunching her eyebrows. "Hmmm...that may actually be a good idea, girl. There is safety in numbers." Shay then points to the door. "So, who wants to go open the door? Like, just to make sure it's safe."

The...Game?
Rochelle

Rochelle does not look very impressed at DOOM Guy's suggestion. "I doubt it's gonna be that easy. Like, he probably has tons of henchmen we're gonna need to get through. And, even if we get there, the guy's a TITAN. He'd probably wipe the floor with us if we tried that."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:13:06 am by wipeout1024 »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2017, 09:02:49 am »

Reality

Abruptly, June stands and opens the door to the cabin. "The way ahead is clear."

Game

Yun quietens down, sitting on the back of a chair, as it is too short otherwise. It looks curiously at the rest, not knowing what's going on.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2017, 09:25:08 am »

The Real World
Shay Waters

Shay is surprised by June's initiative to say the least, but decides to cautiously follow behind her. "Lead the way, I guess."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2017, 12:19:19 pm »

Jimmy Smith

"Well, let's head in I guess." Follow the others into the Lodge

Giant Dad

"My thanks, Maiden of the Bar. What is thine name?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2017, 12:39:57 pm »

Real world:

"Ladies first."

Terrence gets up and follows behind Shay and June, keeping a careful watch all around, on the lookout for potential sources of both danger and science.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2017, 12:43:22 pm »

The "Real" World

Brief just follows them

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2017, 01:57:03 pm »

Lana "Joystick" Clarke

Lana follows everyone inside, twisting and turning her head to look for any danger.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9