Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG  (Read 12092 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2017, 06:37:13 pm »

((Sorry for the lack of updates, ya'll. Just been a bit lazy, and yet also a bit busy. There will be an update to this either tonight or tomorrow.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2017, 10:27:37 pm »

((Sorry for the lack of updates, ya'll. Just been a bit lazy, and yet also a bit busy. There will be an update to this either tonight or tomorrow.))
Okay. I know the feeling.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2017, 02:51:47 pm »

((It seems that I might need Overall Stats for Notoriety, but I should be good for the rest. Well, whatever. Also, combat begins. Should we do HP (Constitution as HP), or Realistic (Constitution vs. Precision+Strength)?))

As the very large fingers of The Agent tap eachother, the decorations of the room and its guests shaking with each impact, he imposes the request, "Very well. I shall begin my investigation with Dr. Allcright and the jester. If you wish, royal cousin, I can bring in my own inquisitors to assist in this.". Queen Tamina looks at the Agent, his fox mask showing what looks scratches along the snout, and nods. The Agent leans back and out of sight, before ringing a specially designed bell and waiting for something. While he does so, a small angel appears on his shoulder, his white wings complementing his white hair and glazed over eyes. "What are you doing?", he asks in a panicked voice, "This could get you killed! Fiftieth Echelon, this could get everyone killed!". Walking away from the building for multiple reasons, the Agent calmly walks to a marked location, where his inquisitors are: the two Giantesses from before, one pink haired and one grey haired, along with a bald Giant with runes and symbols on his hands, a fancy robe covering his body.

A simple raised finger and the declaration, "Elena will interrogate cook and maid.", and the door opens. A line of personal carriages await as Elena enters one, which heads to the castle...
The carriage stops at the front gate, the door swung open by Elena who suddenly belches, a flame appearing and [Precision: 15] lighting the carriage on fire. As Elena obliviously walks to the front gate, the burning carriage speeds off. Elena walks to the door guard [Notoriety: 18+25 (Appearance: Outfit)], but without even flashing the warrant, the guard says, "Captain Etsby? I knew you, of all people, would take the case. Go on inside. Just...if you need to sit down, at least grab some trousers.". Nodding, Elena Etsby walks inside. First, he goes inside the main palace. The architecture is beautiful, a color scheme of reds and whites surrounding grand rooms. Walking through the door on the left (and getting the oddest look from a few waiters, and one fancily dressed man), Elena spots a pink-haired maid sweeping the table, and assumes her to be Patricia Lightfade. Elena walks up and says, "Are you Patricia?", which causes the maid to turn around. Her confused gaze turns downward before a blush enters her face. A simple "U-Um..." stutters out, which lets Elena say, "Elena is a detective. Elena wants to ask you questions about Queen's near deaths. First, Elena need to find Gunter Elh.". The maid shakily points to the kitchen, which Elena walks to. Opening the door, Elena quickly sees a very pale man hunched over a counter, his back facing the detective, thus giving a good look at his ten arms also assisting him in cutting something up.

With her fingers pinching the bridge of her nose, Sam says, "Oh wonderful, now we've narrowed it down to only about four hundred and ninety six or however many people are in your castle...", before walking over to the wall and leaning against it. "At least its some help, I'll go help with the interrogations and investigate parts of the castle with the others, once they figure out what kind of plan they want to do that undoubtedly will be just as good of an idea as Sum's.". With another glare fired her way by the aforementioned man, Sam leans back and waits.

With his arms crossed in defiance, the Immaculate and Determined Sum Whan says, "The great and wonderful Sum Whan will come with, and interrogate the gardener.", before rushing out of the Hospital and jumping into his carriage...
Upon arriving at the glistening beauty, admiring a burning carriage just up ahead, Sum Whan leaps out and passes through the opened gate, the Guard eyeballing the warrant in his hand as he beelines to the garden. He arrives to a greenhouse, powered by steam technology, and enters. He wonders why it's powered for two seconds before coming to a realization: it's dark inside. It's powered so as to keep sunlight out. Makes sense, given that the gardener is a Telrac. Speaking of which, "And who the hell are you?". Whipping around, [Spot Check: 3] Sum Whan sees nothing, the darkness hiding everything. "Explain, trespasser, or I will do the guards' jobs for them, if you catch my tone.". Sum Whan says, [Charm: 7-5 (Master Vexer) -3 (Other) +5 (Con Man)] "I am the Great and Divine Sum Whan! Here to investigate a murder case, and you are suspected of being a dirty traitor to the crown! Now, shall we start with na-" [Attack/Defense: 14+4 (Racial Bonus) +3 (Low Light Advantage) v. 15+17 (Overall)], but is interrupted by a suddenly charging man with fangs bared! Dodging out of the way, Sum Whan keeps his guard up, as the artificial light allows the man known as Siesta to become visible.
Dankrad flies off...
Arriving at the front door of the greenhouse, he is about to begin his confidence scam when he hears a commotion inside and thus stays crouched near the door.

Snatching a random warrant, the paper crumpled in her hands, Anglo Hale enters a carriage...
Arriving at the castle, Anglo walks past the now stunned guard and enters the castle. Undeterred by the color, she checks her warrant, and growls in anger at the name that comes to mind: Allan Nell. Stomping up the stairs, she walks past the bedrooms, a blonde maid inside stunned at the sight of her, before walking back down and exiting. Heading to the Tower, she goes inside to find a small record room. She then opens the door to see a bored looking guard looking at the cell by him, no one inside any of the cells.

With a simple smile, Aisha exits the building and enters a carriage...
Emerging at the front gate, they ask the guard where everyone is. With attention peaked at, "Some S&M bloke walked towards the garden.", Aisha walked to the greenhouse to see Dankrad crouched outside. He puts a finger up to his mouth as they both listen to whatever scuffle is going on inside.

Sam gets off her leaning position on the wall and carriages off...
Poking her head out, she spots the guard leaning on the wall, and thus exits. "Hey! It would be great to get help from a lowly guard like you, but I'm not picky. Can you take me to the guards who patrol around the scenes of each crime?". [Notoriety: 1+1 (Overall)] The guard, not recognizing a single inch of her, says, "Let me guess: Another warrant.". A slip of paper later, and the guard says, "...Follow me."

Jane suddenly stands up and asks, "U-Um, can I see the Queen?". Prince Alo sits down on his chair and says, "Be my guest.", with a polite smile on his face.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2017, 04:57:06 pm »

As Dankrad sits by the door, he quickly becomes impatient. He slams thedoor open and walks inside."WHO DARES TO INTERRUPT MY PLAN?!!" He yells, and goes into a berserk rage against (hopefully) Siesta.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2017, 04:47:18 am »

*bump*

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2017, 01:06:50 pm »

Carriage-riding continues.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2017, 04:34:08 pm »

"The great and merciful Sum Whan can only deduce that your attack means you admit your involvement, no? Surely you see that by attacking an investigator sanctioned by the crown you are putting yourself in the same position as a traitor."

Erode his confidence with my harsh words. But keep my guard up all the same.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2017, 05:04:35 pm »

"Very well. Let us meet Dr. Allcright."

Find Dr. Allcright, and threaten to break all his limbs in half if he doesn't answer all my questions truthfully.

"Who attempted to murder the Queen? Who would want to? What do you know about it."
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2017, 05:38:13 pm »

Cast a charm on the cook and the maid to make them follow me to my gunboat.

If this fails, I'll intimidate them into following me.

((Does look at a person death-clock take much time or effort, or is it a free action?))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2017, 06:22:45 pm »

Action: Take a closer look at that warrant to figure out where I can find my target. And maybe ask that guard, who doesn't seem to have anything else to do.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2017, 08:05:36 pm »

((Does look at a person death-clock take much time or effort, or is it a free action?))

It's a free action, since it is just a clock over their heads, so all the effort you need is to look up for about two seconds.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2017, 10:05:36 pm »

It's a free action, since it is just a clock over their heads, so all the effort you need is to look up for about two seconds.
Thanks. I guess I'll be looking at the death clocks of all the people I encounter.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2017, 04:10:56 am »

Sam follows the guard....what? Did you expect more? Its not like she is going to walk there on her hands or try to start up a conversation with the random guard or anything like that. After all, he didn't say much and Sam isn't exactly the one to start up a friendly chat.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2017, 12:45:57 pm »

((Sorry I haven't been productive lately. Just haven't been feeling it. I'll try to update this either today or tomorrow.))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2017, 04:18:36 pm »

I'm looking forward to it! :)
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10