Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG  (Read 12099 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2017, 05:47:28 pm »

"I... know a cure..." growls Dankrad. It would be inaudible had he not been face to face with the queen. "It requires many ingredients. I need... to see your gardens."

If allowed, Dankrad goes to the gardens and begins looking around.

((And so the confidence scam begins!))

((Also, what does "Diggy Hole" do?))

((Other then the stat increase, it adds a Strength buff to digging holes. In essence? You dig really deep holes, really well.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2017, 10:14:21 pm »

Elena checks the Queen's death-clock. Will she recover? Elena also checks the clock of the Prince.

"Queen Tamina, Elena would like to question your palace staff, but Elena needs warrant to enter property. Could Queen give Elena warrant?"

If Elena gets warrant, Elena goes to palace and organizes line-up.

((I hope that's not too many actions.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2017, 12:03:52 am »

Elena checks the Queen's death-clock. Will she recover? Elena also checks the clock of the Prince.

"Queen Tamina, Elena would like to question your palace staff, but Elena needs warrant to enter property. Could Queen give Elena warrant?"

If Elena gets warrant, Elena goes to palace and organizes line-up.

((I hope that's not too many actions.))

Getting to the palace right this turn? Yeah, that's a bit much. But getting the warrant, checking both clocks, and talking should be good for this turn.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2017, 03:11:51 am »

Take a seat, and wait.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2017, 03:24:49 pm »

((Update will come later today.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2017, 03:05:24 pm »

((Whoops! Sorry. ya'll. First, Pancaek, what is that text color, man? And for wipeout, I'm changing Jane's stuff to Limegreen, because of Dolosus's posting. Also, I may not need overall stats, but I don't know. If I do, I'll do them up soon.))

Sitting down in a nearby chair, eyes narrowed as they look upon the list, Aisha crosses their legs and says, "Aisha wants to leave the planning to the smarter folks.". With a nod, they look at the names of the party.

Tapping two fingers in thought against Queen Tamina's bedside table, the *ahem* Great and Divine Sum Whan considers options before snapping his fingers. "The divine Sum Whan says: Shouldn't we just execute all of your employees then, just to be sure? That seems like the easiest solution.". Right as the word "execute" comes out, the two members of the royal family stare at him with a slack-jawed expression. Suddenly, the booming sound and shaking earth of a Giant interrupt. Popping his head, clad in a fox mask, through a window, which forces Dankrad inside, the Red King known as The Agent says, "My apologies for the delay shortfolk, countries do not run themselves. Even in the real world, such zeal would be a mistake. In my superior opinion, I suggest that we begin with interrogations of the staff.". Queen Tamina says "That would be wise.", while nodding her head.

Sam rolls her eyes after hearing Sum Whan's idea, scoffing lightly under her breath, as she says, "Oh that's a great idea with no repercussions at all, I mean, it's not like doing that would cause a large amount of skilled, loyal, and innocent people to die or anything. Oh no, in reality they are all conspiring against their rightful ruler.". As Sum Whan glares at her, she glares back before turning to the Queen and asking, "Do you know of anyone who isn't a suspect? Like, any particular people who couldn't possibly be related to all this?". Queen Tamina says, "Well, there's my sons, Alo and Derdek. There's my daughter, Anna. There's my main maid, Adela, she takes care of the bedrooms. That's really it, though."

Sum Whan coughs and says, "There is no need to be so sarcastic towards the great and divine Sum Whan's idea. Sum Whan simply said that it would be the most straightforward and effective method to eliminate any traitors on the staff payroll. The great and wonderful Sum Whan is totally okay with interrogating the staff one by one.", before sitting down and crossing his arms slightly. Prince Alo says, "Straightforward? Yes. Effective? Not quite."

The Blaspheme in the room, Anglo Hale, stalks towards the prince and asks, "A list. Everyone working for you. Give it.", which causes him to step back. "W-Well, miss Hale. I can give you the remainder of our castle staff, if it would help.". After Anglo nods and grabs paper and this newfangled device called a "pen", Prince Alo begins talking about them, "I can think of six right now that are high priority. Our castle staff is in the hundreds, but these are suspects for one reason or another. There's Dr. Allcright, our alchemist and inventor. He's a human, born and raised in Staal by two natives of Equinox. Patricia Lightfade, the maid in charge of the dining room and ballroom. She's Carcosian, native born. Gunter Elh, our Blaspheme cook. No one knows much about them, not even gender. Honk-Bonk, real name Ella Ellert, our human jester. Orphan from Lorath's slums. Siesta, our Telrac gardener. He hates Derdek for some reason I can't remember. And then there's our tower guard, Allan Nell. Former member of the local mob, he got off on jail-time in exchange for guarding our family."

Suddenly, a growl emanates from the floor. "I... know a cure...", Dankrad says, his tusked face rising up into view of the Queen. "It requires many ingredients. I need... to see your gardens.". [Sincerity: 10+10 (Objective Bonus)] The Queen eats it up and says, "Alright. I'll grant you access to our garden. The poison in my veins isn't gone, it's just taking a while."

Elena, standing bare in the middle of the room, stealthily looks up to Queen Tamina and Prince Alo's Death Clocks, wanting to see how long they have to live. At their current conditions, Queen Tamina has two months, and three days to live. Prince Alo, on the other hand, has quite the...scary number above his head, showing only two weeks and five days. Frowning, Elena says, "Queen Tamina, Elena would like to question your palace staff, but Elena needs warrant to enter property. Could Queen give Elena warrant?". Queen Tamina nods and presses a button on a small device on the table. "Could you give Captain Etsby a warrant into the castle, Booker?". The male guard from before says, "Well, alright...but why is he nu-" before the Queen cuts him off.

Jane Smith, hands clasped together tightly, sits on a chair and waits.

So, destinations are clear from here. Elena, Anglo, and Dankrad all have a wish to go to the Castle. But who else wishes to arrive through the golden gates?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2017, 03:52:14 pm »

"Very well. I shall begin my investigation with Dr. Allcright and the jester. If you wish, royal cousin, I can bring in my own inquisitors to assist in this."

If the queen accepts this proposal, call for some inquisitors from my kingdom. Also, when out of earshot, ask the guardian angel for their thoughts on this situation.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2017, 12:15:24 am »

"Elena will interrogate cook and maid."

Leave for the palace. Find the two no-good-doers.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2017, 03:10:07 am »

"Oh wonderful, now we've narrowed it down to only about four hundred and ninety six or however many people are in your castle..." Sam says before sighing "At least its some help, I'll go help with the interrogation's and investigate parts of the castle with the others once they figure out what kind of plan they want to do that undoubtedly will be just as good of an idea as Sum's." Sam then goes over to the wall near the door and leans on it, waiting for the others, once most of the people leave, Sam would head off to go interrogate the guards who's patrol routs where near where the incidences took place when they took place... once she got there of course.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2017, 04:21:43 pm »

"The great and wonderful Sum Whan will come with and interrogate the gardener."

Leave for the palace, find and start interrogating the gardener once I get there. Start with the basics, name, occupation, routine, what he witnessed and why he hates derdek.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2017, 04:37:15 pm »

Then I shall be off to the gardens. Go to the gardens and inspect the plants closely, as if looking for something.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2017, 12:03:27 pm »

Action: Grab one of those warrants and enter the castle.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2017, 10:12:58 pm »

*bump for the two who haven't posted*

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2017, 09:54:55 am »

Aisha follows a random one of his... teammates? Letter-mates?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2017, 09:31:13 pm »

Jane stands up from her chair, asking if she may see the Queen.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10