Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: WW2 Game (Mechanics Test) Flames, Germans, and a Demonic Girl  (Read 5823 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: WW2 Game (Mechanics Test)
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2017, 12:29:30 am »

Whisper "I need...healing..." weakly, one last time. Start seeing a light, prepare to go towards it since teammates are super slow on first aid :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 01:39:03 am »

Shelly twichs and look's around street, it's over now.She heads after the sniper that shot her, him might have a medkit.
"Huh, hey! Wait up Shell" Jack shouted catching up "What the heck happened Shelly you just froze up an-"
Whisper "I need...healing..." weakly, one last time. Start seeing a light, prepare to go towards it since teammates are super slow on first aid :P.
Jack paused "Huh...Ah hell!!! Hang-on man helps coming!!!"

Jack rushes to help the fallen soldier as best he can. (i.e. Stirk)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 04:20:56 pm »

Andrew cautiously stands, Browning still shouldered. He sweeps the surrounding area for any hiding enemies, giving the others time to treat the wounded.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 04:09:47 am »

"Cunts, those germans, aren't they?" Look through the german equipment, and grab an automatic weapon if there is one. Maybe that MG34?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:16:41 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 08:54:03 am »

"No joke."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 02:22:28 pm »

Richard grabs his knife and cuts away part of the wounded soldier's uniform and tie off the wound.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 10:12:24 pm »

TURN 5

Silence reigns supreme in this portion of town as the last wounded german dies. Aside from the sound of shuffling boots, heavy breathing, and pieces of ruined wall falling down.

Jack tries to reach Shelly as she heads off on her own self determined hunt for medical supplies.

Seeing, or rather hearing, Ethan's request for medical attention, Jack then switches to medic mode and does a nice job of patching up the worse of the two wounds, stopping the bleeding almost completely. He hears in his head a Good job, Jackaboy!

Spoiler: Jack (click to show/hide)

Shelly decides to hunt down medical supplies. She moves into the building with Slobodan trailing behind, looking for weapons. She finds the place trashed, bullet holes everywhere, plaster falling from the ceiling and walls, dead germans (One in full SS getup) lying in pools of blood, and a bank of radios, all shot to hell.

She gags from the sight and smell of the room, but manages to enter and find an open medkit with most of it's supplies scattered across the floor. Syrettes of morphine, a roll of gauze, and one unit of general antiseptic are all that are in the pack.

Other than that, the room is empty of medical supplies.

Spoiler: Shelly (click to show/hide)

Slobodan, at a loss for medical expertise, follows Shelly into the now evidently undefended house. He ponders taking the MG34 with him. It isn't bolted to the ground, the barrel is good and cool, and the boy left the thing in decent opperantional condition. All is takes is a slightly above average pull and it's now in the possession of our lovely, rage-inducing, Slavic hero.

Spoiler: Slobodan (click to show/hide)

Richard tries to help Ethan with the arm wound by tying a makeshift bandage to the wound with a piece of shirt. Blood bubbles up around the wound as he presses the makeshift bandage to it. It slows a bit, but doesn't stop completely. Still, that looked to be the last of the serious wounds needing attending.

Spoiler: Richard (click to show/hide)

Andrew scans the roofs of the buildings on the street, but sees nothing. He does, however, hear a giggle in the alley next to the bullet riddled house. Investing, he finds nothing in the alley that could have made a giggle.

Spoiler: Andrew (click to show/hide)

Ethan is attended to by Richard and Jack, who together stem the flow of blood onto the street. He needs a transfusion more than anything else, but at the moment, he'll be fine.

Spoiler: Ethan (click to show/hide)

Just as Shelly is getting ready to head off to the squad, somebody in an untouched closet gives a small cry. It's enough to get her attention and enough to not have been a death rattle from one of the dead.

The day is still young.

Mission Budget: $3398
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 10:24:16 pm »

Investigate the giggle further after reloading.

Glory to United Forenia!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2017, 08:11:53 am »

Perform mainteance on my weaponry. Return to the rest of the team.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2017, 12:22:58 pm »

Empty my Thompson in to the closet.
(I've played medal of honour 1, it's all ways germans in closets)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2017, 01:49:54 pm »

((good call, kill them like it's 1944))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2017, 02:18:25 pm »

((good call, kill them like it's 1944))

((No, that is a horrible call, given we are in French territory and there is no indication it is hostile in any way, and even if it was it'd probably surrender at this point anyway. Not like I can stop you :P))

Try to move without falling apart.

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 06:27:34 pm »

Try to move without falling apart.

"Alright, let me get you on your feet." Jack said. "Okay, Shell where the heck are yah."

Jack helps steady Ethan, after which he tries to find Shelly because frankly she's a trouble magnet.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2017, 09:35:50 am »

TURN 6

Jack can't see Shelly, but he can hear her muttering in French. He sees Ethan trying to stand and goes to help him. Now Ethan is standing only by the help of his human crutch.

Spoiler: Jack (click to show/hide)

Shelly, not taking any chances, unloads a burst of thompson fire into the closet. There's a muffled thump and a gurgling as a pool of blood spreads beneath the door. There's shouts from outside, but those were more of surprise than anything. She has a thought of deja vu.

-$31
Spoiler: Shelly (click to show/hide)

Well, the gun doesn't need maintenance. Not as far as you can tell. Then again, it isn't exactly simple machinery. There's bits of blood and brain tissue everywhere, but not in the inside. It didn't take any bullets, so it's not physically damaged.

You return to the team to see Ethan being propped up by Jack, Andrew slinking off into the alleyway, and Richard standing around like a dumbass.

Spoiler: Slobodan (click to show/hide)

Richard stands around like a dumbass.

((You are idle. At the first enemy shot taken at you, you will take cover.))

Spoiler: Richard (click to show/hide)

Andrew leaves the group heading towards the alleyway where you heard the disembodied giggling. You don't see or hear anything for a few moments, which is scarier than hearing something, until you turn the corner to see you're standing behind a little girl with long tangled black hair and a tattered dress. She looks at you with a mixture of glee and anger with a predatory look in her eyes. If she had eyes, that is. She opens her mouth to an unnatural degree, showing off row upon row of razor sharp teeth arranged like a shark, and lets out an earsplitting screech, which totally didn't phase you. She looks confused for a second on how your eardrums haven't burst and how you're not rolling on the ground clutching your ears and screaming for mercy.

Not even stopping to breathe, she runs in and tries to take a bite out of your arm, but you manage to hold the little shit back and yell for help.

Spoiler: Andrew (click to show/hide)

Ethan gets up to stand, but falls flat on his ass. He's fine for the most part, just being a bit dizzy for now. That'll probably pass in a moment. He gets support from Jack who insists on being a human crutch.

Spoiler: Ethan (click to show/hide)

There is no sound heard. Andrew has not reported back, yet and there is no sound coming from the alleyway. Shelly is standing in front of the door to the closet full of what can only be assumed to be a dead german.

Mission Budget: $3367
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:33:32 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2017, 01:50:23 pm »

((See? You now murdered a little girl and her ghost is getting revenge on all of America. This is on your hands Shelly! Also I think you got Jack and Richard mixed up a bit there.))

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7