Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 70

Author Topic: DIG: VOTE  (Read 137372 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

So, Siffy still has an uninstalled eye disk, somewhere not on his person. Go and sneakily nick that, then attempt to install it.

Spoiler: Jenkens (click to show/hide)
He begs to differ.

Egan is incorrect, Sifeebt picked up his eye disk from his corpse in the update before last.  I just didn't post after.  I'd have someone install it, but right now I just don't feel like hunting a builder down and nagging them.

Might as well ask how much damage unarmed starfish attacks do.  You said they're better than human unarmed, but not by how much.

They're quite strong so you're looking at something akin to a club weapon. 5d4

Nameless, Emissary of The MothKing, waits.
We found. A moth. And we are reading ... rocks.

Legs the Mover returns the crawler to the bore in the Bore.

"Where to?"

Spoiler: Legs The Mover (click to show/hide)
Back one of you goes. Gonna assume Nameless crawls out and into one of the carvings and just sits there.

Make some moonshine using the new still grabbing some supplies to do so. After making some moonshine bolt the still to a wall as we get underway

(For moonshine I have an idea for it to be a one use medical item in addition to its RP use. My idea is a +5 to recover roll and a +5 to healing rolls as the person drinks it to dull mental damage and pours it on wounds to dull the pain of flesh wounds).
Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
I would think it would more act like mental armor if you're drunk.

You make a few nice jugs of VERY strong booze.

Verne does whatever he can to regain mind and body.

Also, how much for a technique that involves a turn of meditation and breathing excercises before a turn of better aim? Like an enhanced aim, possibly reducing other stats temporarily and increasing damage taken, or if that isn't possible inflicting mind damage?

Spoiler: Verne (click to show/hide)
Regain? You're at max as far as I know.

Did anyone collect all the stuff out of the trophy room? Or all the drift wood corpses? If not, somebody who's capable of such things should get on that.
Get in the bore if I'm not already there, then look for stuff to reinforce the diving suits… again.
Spoiler: "Razorblade" Rede (click to show/hide)
Just gonna let you have this one.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Missed me   :o

Also, if bore starts moving under a high angle, be sure to fasten myself somewhere to avoid comical tumbling around.

Go repair the hole in the command room, replace the window with a standard replacement (which should exist apparently:
The control room's damage is basically limited to the glass panel in the ceiling. There's probably some of those in storage. Replacements and all. If all else fails, you could just weld metal plates over the hole.

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 06:07:41 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile

So, Siffy still has an uninstalled eye disk, somewhere not on his person. Go and sneakily nick that, then attempt to install it.
He begs to differ.
Doesn't mean I can't still nick it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Can we assume instead that Emissary rode along in the crawler and returned to the Bore? We headed back so as to be ready to move the Bore to the next location.

If Joshua's action to repair the window went through, and all are aboard, Legs the Mover  will fire up the Bore and drill up-right one square (yes, up-right), and then down-right until we find something. If Joshua's action did not go through, Legts will replace the broken window with a fresh one. If not everyone is aboard, Legs will wait.

[/quote]

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile

I'll go and see if there's anything in the library about any of the stuff we just encountered. If not, I'll find some sort of log book and write it down to the best of my ability.

"I noticed you're brewing booze. I was thinking that if we do find some sort of underground society, they might be interested in trading some valuable stuff for that booze. That is an art I happen to have some skill in, if you let me front it for you, I'd be willing to cut you in"

I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Verne does whatever he can to regain mind and body. Both started at 50. Becoming undead moved him down to 46. He took mind damage to be at 27. Would booze help?

If Verne can't restore mind or body right now, and the Bore isn't moving, he helps fix any massive holes in the Bore.

One wheel short of a wagon

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

I'll go and see if there's anything in the library about any of the stuff we just encountered. If not, I'll find some sort of log book and write it down to the best of my ability.

"I noticed you're brewing booze. I was thinking that if we do find some sort of underground society, they might be interested in trading some valuable stuff for that booze. That is an art I happen to have some skill in, if you let me front it for you, I'd be willing to cut you in"

I dont have any problem with that and I'll tag along incase things get hairy Yarrick fills two mugs with the newly made brew offering one to his new friend "to opportunity"

After making a business deal head up to the cannon deck and reload any used cannons as well as get them ready for use
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Missed me   :o

Also, if bore starts moving under a high angle, be sure to fasten myself somewhere to avoid comical tumbling around.

Go repair the hole in the command room, replace the window with a standard replacement (which should exist apparently:
The control room's damage is basically limited to the glass panel in the ceiling. There's probably some of those in storage. Replacements and all. If all else fails, you could just weld metal plates over the hole.

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)
You repair the hole. It doesn't look great, but it should hold.

Anti-slapstick protocols activate.

He begs to differ.
Doesn't mean I can't still nick it.

True, how ya wanna try and steal from the starfish man?

Can we assume instead that Emissary rode along in the crawler and returned to the Bore? We headed back so as to be ready to move the Bore to the next location.

If Joshua's action to repair the window went through, and all are aboard, Legs the Mover  will fire up the Bore and drill up-right one square (yes, up-right), and then down-right until we find something. If Joshua's action did not go through, Legts will replace the broken window with a fresh one. If not everyone is aboard, Legs will wait.

[/quote]
Thats fine, sure.

Moving!

You jot down the information about the cave, along with the map coordinates it was on.

Verne does whatever he can to regain mind and body. Both started at 50. Becoming undead moved him down to 46. He took mind damage to be at 27. Would booze help?

If Verne can't restore mind or body right now, and the Bore isn't moving, he helps fix any massive holes in the Bore.

Body can't be regained, but the mind regains naturally via healing. Roll recover for it and then gen it up over time.

I dont have any problem with that and I'll tag along incase things get hairy Yarrick fills two mugs with the newly made brew offering one to his new friend "to opportunity"

After making a business deal head up to the cannon deck and reload any used cannons as well as get them ready for use
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Loaded and ready.

Alright, lets look at the map and movement....

The bore's drill hits an air pocket after several days of digging. Legs stops the drill as soon as it hits the pocket, but the tunnel around the bore quickly fills with thick yellowish gas. Outside thermometers read high temps.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile

Climb into his pack while he's resting. It's been several days of drilling, so I presume he's sat down at least once in that time. If a starfish man doesn't carry things in a backpack, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you how a starfish man DOES carry things on its person.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-removed due to new orders-

Spoiler: Bargthor-47 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:27:32 am by Devastator »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go down to the hanger and slap anyone who tries to open the doors till someone goes out the airlock and figures out if the gas is safe or not
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile

"Alright, first we should get our resident diver to check out the outside before somebody goes gung-ho and gets them self killed. Second, can we build a quick replacement body so if somebody does get killed by this gas, we can get a quick revive?"
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Doesn't the diver summon enemies?  Why send him first?"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Em checks on Tony's head. How ya doin', buddy? Things good? Keeping it together? Beetles got to ya yet?

Legs teh Mover backs the Bore up two spaces and then digs straight down.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Doesn't the diver summon enemies?  Why send him first?"
"Because the gas could kill more people and the divers enemies can only target the diver who is good at protecting them self
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 70