Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70

Author Topic: DIG: VOTE  (Read 137438 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

I arrived

Go to the workshop and start work on the still if we have the parts for it other wise search for parts. We are going to need lots of fricking drinks

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 02:14:03 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Verne's Experiences
Seeing an eldritch deep thing fuck up the bore from inside then die, entering a tower; opening the chest with radioactive powder; consuming said powder; dying and being reincarnated (knowledge already distributed); consuming more poison; seeing the worms

Haven't exactly covered myself in glory here.
Verne considers grafting starfish flesh onto himself to improve his durability and physique.

Spoiler: Verne (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:53:10 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

He makes those claws! Yay!
"Here you go friendo, one pair of clawgloves, freshly made from the corpse of our former teammate. May they serve you better than they did him."

Verne moves meanwhile to where the end of the cavern with the spiral mosaic column and looks for something interesting, making sure Joshua gets the now empty box.
"Good job, fleshperson mystic. I got you some materials, by the way."[/b]
"Excellent, we'll have use of those shortly as we build or hoochfactory. "

Yeah, actually we should do this as a group.
Real quick, everyone tell me your exploratory, fighty or other achivements in this time period of exploring worm island. I'll reward knowledge accordingly.

Here's what Joshua did during our time on WormsWorth Island, ordered chronologically:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I need to hire an assistant :o

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:02:43 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile

Spawned, cooked some food, made a friend, drank some booze, passed out, dreamed of Bloodborne, woke up yelled at someone for making a weapon out of a corpse, looted a fearless sabre, mysteriously disappeared while the bore was full of poison.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:49:34 am by Egan_BW »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Nameless went under the worm island and found the bottom of the towers and the lights below (starfish city). He then helped loot, and operated the WormLure. After that, He and Legs drove out to find MothKing, and on the return trip located a pillar of Spiral. I guess all that exploratory knowledge could be used for some kind of exploratory technique, but that's kind of a Find related thing, and that's not one of Nameless' strong suits. Oh, but Legs has high find, so it could be applied to him.

Nameless waits. dcecorated rocks aren't really his thing.

Spoiler: Nameless (click to show/hide)

Legs the Mover examines the spiral pattern carefully, attempting to discover the gestalt - the overall pattern. details can come later.

Spoiler: Legs The Mover (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Twenty armor and a natural attack?  It's nice to be rewarded for my blatant powergaming!

Sifeebt was wearing his diving suit when he died, and therefore presumably didn't have his mask on his face; he'll now retrieve the mask and tie it to whatever limb most closely approximates a head.  Then he'll grab the uninstalled Eye disk too, before leaving to go hug Bargthor (nonlethally).

As for his amazing achievements, see the first spoiler.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would just like to show off something I found in the OOC thread
Man, that really demonstrates how much of a glass freaking cannon Sy is.
He's a lot tankier than he looks because Fight reduces damage as well as dealing it, and his Endure is also pretty good. You'd need +73 Fight or +28 Blast to be physically capable of damaging him, and even then only once every ten thousand rolls (2+90 vs 20+72 or 2+45 vs 20+28). Unless I'm misunderstanding how weapon bonuses work.

That said, yes, at some point he is going to be the scimitar guy from Indiana Jones.
You were right
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sifeebt was wearing his diving suit when he died, and therefore presumably didn't have his mask on his face; he'll now retrieve the mask and tie it to whatever limb most closely approximates a head.  Then he'll grab the uninstalled Eye disk too, before leaving to go hug Bargthor (nonlethally).

Dodge.  Trip the starfish out the hangar door in the process.

Spoiler: Bargthor-47 (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Muffin:
-Went to the deep part where fleshy people couldn't go
-Explored a bunch of towers, including ones filles with corpses, more corpses, worm eggs, corpses being eaten by beetles, and starfish corpses.
-Brought back one of those worm eggs
-Explored tower filled with trophies, and looted the shell gun from one of them
-Killed angry starfish man after some back and forth combat
-Looted 3 bladed gauntlets
-Dragged angry starfish man's corpse back to the bore, which was used to house the soul of a teammate, apparently.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile

I shot at and killed the sea beast that came out of Maurice, I explored the underparts of the tower, discovering some artifacts, I escaped the worms after stupidly trying to piss them off, I fought with Maurice if that counts for anything, and I got materials for the deep diving suits, the mole claws, and the still.

Do the Claws just do the same thing as Mole Claws?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:56:32 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

I went down to the worm-ball, entered the partly flooded tower, climbed to the second floor, and recovered five loot-chests.  From those loot chests I recovered four objects, the box full of radioactive dust, the worm-thing, the arm-strapped shell thing, and the black goo.  I've also stuck the black goo into the worm.  In addition, I opened the fifth chest but was unable to return the very heavy cross-shaped object.

Lastly, I won a fight with a very dangerous Deathless with a single bullet from close range.

120 knowledge

I arrived

Go to the workshop and start work on the still if we have the parts for it other wise search for parts. We are going to need lots of fricking drinks

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
Did I give a recipe for a still?

Verne's Experiences
Seeing an eldritch deep thing fuck up the bore from inside then die, entering a tower; opening the chest with radioactive powder; consuming said powder; dying and being reincarnated (knowledge already distributed); consuming more poison; seeing the worms

Haven't exactly covered myself in glory here.
Verne considers grafting starfish flesh onto himself to improve his durability and physique.

Spoiler: Verne (click to show/hide)
30 Knowledge

You could do that, but it would require some rather deep intervention

He makes those claws! Yay!
"Here you go friendo, one pair of clawgloves, freshly made from the corpse of our former teammate. May they serve you better than they did him."

Verne moves meanwhile to where the end of the cavern with the spiral mosaic column and looks for something interesting, making sure Joshua gets the now empty box.
"Good job, fleshperson mystic. I got you some materials, by the way."[/b]
"Excellent, we'll have use of those shortly as we build or hoochfactory. "

Yeah, actually we should do this as a group.
Real quick, everyone tell me your exploratory, fighty or other achivements in this time period of exploring worm island. I'll reward knowledge accordingly.

Here's what Joshua did during our time on WormsWorth Island, ordered chronologically:

I need to hire an assistant :o

Give you 200 knowledge

Spawned, cooked some food, made a friend, drank some booze, passed out, dreamed of Bloodborne, woke up yelled at someone for making a weapon out of a corpse, looted a fearless sabre, mysteriously disappeared while the bore was full of poison.
15 knowledge.

Nameless went under the worm island and found the bottom of the towers and the lights below (starfish city). He then helped loot, and operated the WormLure. After that, He and Legs drove out to find MothKing, and on the return trip located a pillar of Spiral. I guess all that exploratory knowledge could be used for some kind of exploratory technique, but that's kind of a Find related thing, and that's not one of Nameless' strong suits. Oh, but Legs has high find, so it could be applied to him.

Nameless waits. dcecorated rocks aren't really his thing.

Legs the Mover examines the spiral pattern carefully, attempting to discover the gestalt - the overall pattern. details can come later.

75 knowledge

The general gist of the pillar seems to be a history, seemingly of things in this cave. Your friend the moth seems to show up a few times and have some importance to them.

Twenty armor and a natural attack?  It's nice to be rewarded for my blatant powergaming!

As for his amazing achievements, see the first spoiler.

Done and done.

lets go with 35 knowledge.

Dodge.  Trip the starfish out the hangar door in the process.

You try to trip him but its hard to trip a starfish.

Muffin:
-Went to the deep part where fleshy people couldn't go
-Explored a bunch of towers, including ones filles with corpses, more corpses, worm eggs, corpses being eaten by beetles, and starfish corpses.
-Brought back one of those worm eggs
-Explored tower filled with trophies, and looted the shell gun from one of them
-Killed angry starfish man after some back and forth combat
-Looted 3 bladed gauntlets
-Dragged angry starfish man's corpse back to the bore, which was used to house the soul of a teammate, apparently.

170 knowledge

I shot at and killed the sea beast that came out of Maurice, I explored the underparts of the tower, discovering some artifacts, I escaped the worms after stupidly trying to piss them off, I fought with Maurice if that counts for anything, and I got materials for the deep diving suits, the mole claws, and the still.

Do the Claws just do the same thing as Mole Claws?

Ye, claws are the same as mole claws.

50 knowledge.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Instantly feel myself become about 4.3 times smarter.

Then help build that still.

You did:
Like a still?
Some structural, some containing, some chemical. shoot for 3, 3, 2. You can make the structural containing too if you hollow it out.

And we already have all the physical parts needed:
The box fits both tags actually, but removing it might be difficult. At least if you want to not spread radioactive poison through the bore.
Verne then later washed the box to get rid of the dust and offered it up for still building. As for the chemical tag needed, just take something from Tony's corpse, like some blood (which has chemical 2) or bile (chemical 3) or something.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:52:08 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Instantly feel myself become about 4.3 times smarter.

Then help build that still.

You did:
Like a still?
Some structural, some containing, some chemical. shoot for 3, 3, 2. You can make the structural containing too if you hollow it out.

And we already have all the physical parts needed:
The box fits both tags actually, but removing it might be difficult. At least if you want to not spread radioactive poison through the bore.
Verne then later washed the box to get rid of the dust and offered it up for still building. As for the chemical tag needed, just take something from Tony's corpse, like some blood or something (which has chemical 2) or bile (chemical 3).

Lets use the box the worm was in I for one dont want radioactive poison in my moonshine
My Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Nameless, Emissary of The MothKing, waits.

Legs the Mover examines the spiral pattern carefully, This time looking for details of interest. Particularly, he catalogues the Moth king's appearances, and looks to identify the most recent events.

[/quote]

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: Sinking Feeling
« Reply #899 on: May 04, 2017, 10:04:42 pm »

Go to the library to multiply my knowledge gains by 10! Hope that we go somewhere soon.

Spoiler: "Coinflip" Rayes (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70