Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: High-risk Asset Transferance Enterprise (HATE)  (Read 2656 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: High-risk Asset Transferance Enterprise (HATE)
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 03:49:14 pm »

"Incorrect!  Donald Fucking Trump is very rich, richer than anyone!"
"Everyone knows it!"
"It's the banks, the fraud banks, those morons!"
"They're a disgrace, insulting my name, the President of the United States!"
"I'm tough though, I'm going to those banks, I'm going to teach them a lesson!"

Bank job.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 10:53:35 am »

Will update tomorrow... Also, Sundering, Goonswarm Federation is recruiting.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 01:16:12 pm »

Also, Sundering, Goonswarm Federation is recruiting.
what is this?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 02:08:25 pm »

Also, Sundering, Goonswarm Federation is recruiting.
what is this?

Was busy helping my team burn 10,000 dollars in (our own) space assets to hold a space battlefield, and then getting hangovers from the (real) fatigue after the battle, and participating in the mop up operations for days after:

https://imperium.news/biggest-battle-year-f4r-opens-traitors-war/

Will get round to updating this soonish.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:18:41 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 07:30:50 am »

I'm still around, I'll get down to updating when I've got the right mental balance for this.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 04:48:01 pm »

... going to PTW and send a PM for rulebook things.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 04:28:07 pm »

Posting to say I'm still around, and will work on this soonish.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 10:08:54 pm »

"The bank job is so simple." The enforcer begins to explain. "A small branch. No vault. Just a few tellers, a few machines, and a safe in the manager's office.

"We just want you to say, send a message. To encourage the other businesses in the neighborhood that we can't be fucked with. Any moneys you can find in the bank is yours of course."

"Al Pacino will let you buy gear from his own armory. Military grade stuff, and at military prices too. Depending on how you want to tackle the mission, you should be prepared accordingly. Bring tools to crack or steal that safe if you want it."

"Any questions?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 11:51:49 pm »

"No questions from us boss."

"Yeah."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 02:08:46 am »

The boys pack their gear and ready themselves to move lightly on their feet whilst carrying the items. They listen for the location of the bank and quickly ascertain the surroundings. Are there any schools nearby? What are the surrounding buildings like? How built up is the area? Power and internet, how do they run into the building? Are there schematics or blueprints of the building, or even maps? Do we know anything about the staff working there?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 07:19:50 am »

The boys pack their gear and ready themselves to move lightly on their feet whilst carrying the items. They listen for the location of the bank and quickly ascertain the surroundings. Are there any schools nearby? What are the surrounding buildings like? How built up is the area? Power and internet, how do they run into the building? Are there schematics or blueprints of the building, or even maps? Do we know anything about the staff working there?

The bank premise is a small branch along a strip of shops. It is on the city outskirts, not completely rural or urban. The nearby shops service low-rise apartments and townhouses in the neighbourhood.

Access to the building is through the front entrance. Some of the other shops in the area have rear delivery entrances, but this bank branch probably has theirs locked or sealed. The staff of this rather small branch probably aren't anybody important - mostly customer service representatives and the administrators of the customer service representatives. There may however, be at least 1 armed guard.

As for blueprints, I made this sketch:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2017, 07:37:11 am »

So, ya know, let's get to it! Heists wait for no one."

"Wait, I think we must have some kind of plan before we go in there and start takin' some names. Do we just bust in, guns blazing? Or do we get to the manager's office first, and then pull out the big guns?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2017, 08:54:45 am »

"I think I have a plan. You four (the twins, Nykeisha and Tawanda) walk into the bank, acting like normal customers. Then, once you guys are in position, us and the Trump-bots will come in guns blazing. Be sure to get as close to the tellers as possible so you can stop them from hitting the alarm."

"Yeah."

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2017, 06:20:15 pm »

"Enemy intelligence downloaded."
"Integrating suggested tactical strategies into temporary directives."

In addition to the equipment I listed before, the Trump Bots will each obtain a top hat, scarf, and high collar; they will wear these articles of clothing and nothing else (over their shiny metal skin, of course).  After proper equipment is obtained, the Trump Bots will begin patrolling around the bank, watching out for suspicious activity such as people being overdressed, loitering around the bank, parking in unusual manners, wearing masks of inferior presidents, etc.
Pages: 1 [2] 3