Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 32  (Read 39866 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 9/8 Turn 22
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2017, 11:33:49 am »

((I made an action now.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 9/8 Turn 22
« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2017, 11:25:56 pm »

Put my helmet on and start growing shields.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 23
« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2017, 06:09:51 am »

Wait to see which of the combatants will be victorious, then attack the victor. If neither die this turn, just stay out of sight.
FINISH HIM WITH A BLOW OF HIS OWN WEAPON TO HIS HEAD!!!
Recover axe!  Off with his head!

Initiative!

Brutus Spd: 2-2=0
McStabby: 1-1=0
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 3-3=0 (Why do my dice have to be such little shits sometimes. How is this even possible?)

McStabby Spd: 5-1=4
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 5-3=2
McStabby Dex: 6-2=4
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 4-3=1
McStabby Str: 3+1-2=2
D.E.A.T.H. End: 6+2=8
D.E.A.T.H. Str: 6+3=9
D.E.A.T.H. Dex: 2+3=5
McStabby Spd: 1-1=0
D.E.A.T.H. Str: 2+3=5
McStabby End: 1=1

McStabby gets his axe back, but has difficulty wielding it with only one hand. He makes a desperate swing, but D.E.A.T.H. blocks the axe strike with his hand! The massive man wrests the axe out of his foe's grasp. Finally and unceremoniously, he embeds it in McStabby's skull.

Punchface McStabby! is dead!

D.E.A.T.H. Luk: 1+4+1=6

McStabby falls into a loot portal along with his axe, and D.E.A.T.H. loses the wings the axe conferred. A glowing aura surrounds D.E.A.T.H. and begins to form into something. After a few moments, his hulking mass is covered in a robe of cloth. He feels tougher somehow, along with stronger magically.

Brutus no longer has to wait, and charges the victor, warhammer raised!

Brutus Dex: 4+1=5
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 3-3=0
Brutus Str: 6+3=9
D.E.A.T.H. End: 3+3=6

His massive weapon slams into D.E.A.T.H.'s chest, dealing a fair bit of internal damage despite his increased resilience. The battle looks to continue for some time.

The PM is real.
Continue heading North, throw a deadly dart at anyone trying to attack me.

Sophie Spd: 6+1=7
Ho Spd: 3-1=2
Sophie Dex: 1+1=2
Ho Spd: 6-1=5
Ho Dex: 6-1=5
Sophie Spd: 1+1=2
Ho Str: 6-1=5
Sophie End: 3+1=4

Ho tried a sneak attack to knock Sophie into the ravine, but she spots him before he reaches her! She throws one of the deadly looking darts, but misses! As the dart hits the ground, it erupts in arcane energy that viciously slices the area where it impacts. In response, Ho hits her with a heavy shoulder tackle, but she isn't knocked back very far towards the ravine. The attack does bruise her upper body a fair bit though.

Smack the Snake from behind with my crystal sledgehammer.
Quote from: Snake
Spin attack!

Sparky Spd: 1+5=6
Snake Spd: 1+3=4

Sparky Dex: 6+1=7
Snake Spd: 4+3=7
Sparky Str: 6-3=3
Snake End: 4+2=6

Snake Dex: 3+2=5
Sparky Spd: 5+5=10
Snake Str: 3+1=4

Sparky keeps circling the beast. Although it keeps trying to track his position, he is able to land a glancing blow on the snake's body. It doesn't do very much, given his lack of strength. The snake responds by spinning its body around from its coiled state, launching a wide sweeping attack at the surrounding area! Sparky leaps over the attack effortlessly. The attack only knocks down a few trees.

Put on a helmet if it's not all splintery. Go prime the cannon, then grab the pistol to heal and give it back to Grahm afterwards.
Helmet time?
Put my helmet on and start growing shields.

Greeny Aff: 4+3=7
Greeny End: 1+5-3=3

Greeny grabs a helmet and puts it on. Not the most comfortable item, but it fits. He also takes a pistol from Grahm. Then, he places his hand on the cannon. The cannon is much more greedy than usual, and tears his hand quite a bit. On the bright side, this charge looks pretty strong.

Hagrow grabs a helmet too. So does Grahm.

Grahm Aff: 4+3=7

Graham starts growing shields out of the tree, and one of them finishes right away. It looks pretty good!

Map: http://imgur.com/a/WryU2
Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
I'm always kind of sad to see a good piece of loot go. Ah well. Sorry about the delay, was a bit sick.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:21:03 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2017, 07:45:10 am »

D'oh
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2017, 10:30:04 am »

Apply Sword to Whats his Fucks Legs, Violently
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2017, 11:57:35 am »

Run past the snake, trying to get it caught in one of my molasses balls.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2017, 04:37:37 pm »

Dodge, smack him again.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2017, 05:40:16 pm »

Grab a shield too. Put the ring on and investigate its connection to water. It's damp, right?

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 20, 2017, 07:30:46 am »

PM'ed!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 20, 2017, 09:01:13 am »

Ho grabs Sophie's box of darts and tosses it into the ravine. Then laughs.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 21, 2017, 12:21:52 pm »

D'oh

Want to go back to the wait list? Anyway, just need actions from Beirus and Whisperling.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 21, 2017, 01:40:00 pm »

D'oh

Want to go back to the wait list? Anyway, just need actions from Beirus and Whisperling.

Oh, sure.

Spoiler: Doctor Awesome (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 21, 2017, 03:21:39 pm »

Go check out that fight I saw earlier from a safe distance while waiting for my hand to heal.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2017, 10:11:17 pm »

Continue making shields, I guess.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 24
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2017, 11:37:10 am »

Continue making shields, I guess.
Go check out that fight I saw earlier from a safe distance while waiting for my hand to heal.
Grab a shield too. Put the ring on and investigate its connection to water. It's damp, right?

Grahm Aff: 3+3=6

This shield isn't as good as the last one, but it is still pretty good.

The pistol finishes healing Greeny, and he throws it to Hagrow afterward. He goes to investigate the fight, and finds that the man with wings is gone, and has been replaced by a familiar brutish man with a large Warhammer. The other previous combatant seems to have new clothing. He supposes the other one died. Hagrow notes that they are in cannon range.

Hagrow Aff: 5+1=6
Hagrow Aff: 6+1=7
Hagrow End: 5+1=6

Hagrow grabs the previous shield and equips it. They also put on their ring, and try to examine it's connection to water. It is wet after all right. As Hagrow recalls, this ring makes you faster, gives you the power to increase gravity in an area, and makes the wearer sick. Could it hold other powers?

With a point and a bit of mental willpower, Hagrow tries to make the ring do a water attack. After a bit of concentration, burst of water ejects out of the ring at high speed, like a fire hose! Well that could be useful. However, after the attack Hagrow feels extremely dehydrated, and their skin dries up immensely. They take off the ring asap, before it has the chance to cause them any worse harm.

Ho grabs Sophie's box of darts and tosses it into the ravine. Then laughs.
PM'ed!

Sophie Spd: 5+1=6
Ho Spd: 2-1=1
Sophie Luk: 4+2=6

Before Ho has a change to do anything, Sophie tosses another Emergency Exit dart towards the ground! In a brief moment, they are sent a considerable distance away! They should probably take a moment to examine their surroundings.

Ho picks up the offending dart, and finds it to be now inert.
Apply Sword to Whats his Fucks Legs, Violently
Dodge, smack him again.

Brutus Spd: 1-2=-1
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 1-3=-2

Brutus Dex: 3+1=4
D.E.A.T.H Spd: 4-3=1
Brutus Str: 4+3=7
D.E.A.T.H End: 6+3=9

Brutus makes a heavy swing directly into his enemy's face, and D.E.A.T.H is pushed back a bit by the attack. While a little dazed, he's still barely fazed by the attack. What the hell is this guy made of?

D.E.A.T.H Dex: 5+3=8
Brutus Spd: 5-2=3
D.E.A.T.H Str: 6+3=9
Brutus End: 4+2=6

D.E.A.T.H responds with a violent slash at their leg! The flaming, electrical weapon cleaves through the limb easily, lighting it on fire on the way! Brutus falls to the ground.

Run past the snake, trying to get it caught in one of my molasses balls.

Sparky Spd: 4+5=9
Snake Spd: 4+3=7

Sparky Dex: 3+1=4
Snake Spd: 6+3=9

Snake Dex: 3+2=5
Sparky Spd: 1+5=6

Sparky runs circles around the snake, trying to hit it with their orbiting orbs. However, the snake manages to avoid them! It fires a laser beam out of its eyes, but Sparky narrowly avoids the attack.

Map: http://imgur.com/a/1luIZ
Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
I sort of forgot to note that your shield is still on the ground and not buffing you Crazyabe. Given your dex rolls, you're probably aware anyway though. Anyway, I probably should have auto'd Whisperling, as that action was what I was going to make them do anyway. Ah well. Not like it has been that long since the last turn.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 02:58:47 pm by Person »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27